W20 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

i diddnt know they were updating i love the maps we have now i just thought they were old

DeletedUser

Fixing the dominance map northern rim labels. There may be slight problems occurring while I work with it. However, it shouldn't. I've already found the problem.

EDIT: And it is already fixed. The northern rim tribes in K0-9 will now be labeled correctly. I apologize for the problem. PHP removes the 0 in a number like 05 and leaves it at 5 which messed with some functions. Luckily it wasn't a mathematical error so I didn't have to look at the math! Yay! Anyway it's better now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay thanks I knew Tangos updated daily but I was just wondering how often your updated, I must say I prefer you maps better though

DeletedUser

Thank you for giving your time up for our benefit, Air. Espescially as they are rather excellent.

DeletedUser

can someone add all the ks on the map thread not just the main ones

DeletedUser50694

As Airsofter said earlier, he only have 50 colors to use, so what you see is what you get

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you get to the point requirement you'll be put on the map. It's currently at 3m. However, I up the point requirement quite frequently since there are only 50 colors. I could add more colors but, honestly, I can't be bothered doing that anymore. There are already too many close colors as it is.

Smokn

Any chance you could make a tribe/player aggressive map? Or maybe a tribe/player nobling map that shows the player/barb noblers?

I would but I dunno how =D

DeletedUser

I think tango already has those...But the more airsofter has the better:)