W20 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I am now a W20 TW map editor, I have cleaned up some minor things i.e S-3 being part of SEL etc. I can change the colors/colours where appropaite and the continent dominance standards for players and tribes.

Any issues you have with the maps just send a message to me :icon_wink:

- MrTTom

Can you get nickjer's maps back up please?

DeletedUser59335

All of Airs map weren't updating since he quitted (or semi-quitted, whatever you call it.) .

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry got them mixed up on every world I play I use nickjer's except here in w20 where I got used to air's. Whoops :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Air's were good but we have to make do with what we have not many worlds have 2 sets of updating maps anyway.

DeletedUser

Mr.Tom I believe you said you was the family updater. Why the hell are Hulk and Kong marked down as Hulk Family?

DeletedUser

Mr.Tom I believe you said you was the family updater. Why the hell are Hulk and Kong marked down as Hulk Family?

As soon as I saw 'Hulk F.' I immediately went to change it, I can only think that it was the other player who updates the maps or the map creator himself :icon_neutral: Anyway the next update should have just Kong on its own.

Although it was quite humourous to see it on the maps at first :lol:

DeletedUser

As soon as I saw 'Hulk F.' I immediately went to change it, I can only think that it was the other player who updates the maps or the map creator himself :icon_neutral: Anyway the next update should have just Kong on its own.

Although it was quite humourous to see it on the maps at first :lol:

Ok cool. Thanks mate. I have to do my updating today but I don't want to have to mark Kong and Hulk down together. I'll use the continent tribes IG if I have too.

DeletedUser

Well done FLB - K69 100% Dominance.

Should this go on the W20 timeline? o_O

DeletedUser

erm, well done FLB o_O, although 100% dominance isnt really that good for FLB.

(yes, it should go on Timeline.)

DeletedUser

i don't understand you think its worthy of the timeline but not as an accomplishment?

Well yes its a great acheivement, but 100% dominece mean's

*They have very very little farm's, take a look at one of prime's central Ks then look back at FLBs, i feel sry for anyone in that K.

*They have very little room for more nobling, which means they have to expand, which is a problem, because they have major domenice in there surrounding Ks aswell :|

They acheived it by nobling there own inactive's and barbs mainly...which is all FLB seems to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*They have very very little farm's, take a look at one of prime's central Ks then look back at FLBs, i feel sry for anyone in that K.

*They have very little room for more nobling, which means they have to expand, which is a problem, because they have major domenice in there surrounding Ks aswell :|

They acheived it by nobling there own inactive's and barbs mainly...which is all FLB seems to do.

Well, it may be the case that there are very few barbs in that K because of FLB, but you don't need to noble any barbs to achieve 100%. (Just sounded like you thought it meant they controlled every village in the K)

Also, it's technically not 100% dominance yet, since, as Bullroarer pointed out somewhere, there were still 4 villages that did not belong to FLB or barbs in the K. It shows 100% on nickjer's map because he didn't code it right. (He may disagree and did it purposely, though)

DeletedUser

Or it may be because you have to be a tribe to be shown as holding a percentage of the K?

rich26ca

Ah i c what you mean now