W20 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Or it may be because you have to be a tribe to be shown as holding a percentage of the K?

Yes, that's obviously why, but that would mean it's scripted wrong because you could have 100% dominance even if a tribeless 4m point player was in your K.

DeletedUser59335

Yes, that's obviously why, but that would mean it's scripted wrong because you could have 100% dominance even if a tribeless 4m point player was in your K.

Still that doesnt make it wrong? does it.

Isnt it the script/map maker who decide what is right and what is wrong, if he made it that way its right.

DeletedUser

Isnt it the script/map maker who decide what is right and what is wrong, if he made it that way its right.

The script writer doesn't decide the way the game works or what definitions of words are.

Unless you'd consider a tribe with 200 villages in a K has dominance even though a tribeless player has 300 villages in the K.

The script is only a tool for the game, not something that defines the game.

DeletedUser

hehe, i see MrTTom marked ~TT~ and {BK} as a family :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Your the updater arnt you? then why are they marked as family :|

I'm one of two... the other guy was inactive so I asked to update this worlds maps about 2-4 months ago?

Either he's added them or somethings messed up :icon_confused:

I've updated the maps now, you'll see the change tomorrow about 13:00-14:00 server time.

kthnxbai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the host site has been suspended. Pretty sure we wont see them map's again.

and your out of a job :p

DeletedUser59335

Have they stopped updating? atleast I can't see them, wondering if its just me or?

DeletedUser

wrong im pretty sure mrwedensday was.

EDIT: he doesnt now but he did.