W20 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser59335

mrwednesday only had 2, I don't think he had more but vampire which is the third continate SAIC owns? I only count 2?

DeletedUser

W20 is over unless PRIME split.

The front-line being held by Alinloner, Loonman & Shadow-Runner is impenatrable, especially if PRIME have/stack it properly with atleast 10D villages in each. Especially with the likes of MrWednesday, NOWON ATOLL and HTM backing them up.

Towards the south we have andyblin1 and Julius-Ceasar holding the front, again too deep to penetrate.

Finally CaptMatt will prevent any breaking through in the north-west asisted by Alinloner.

Game up, now we just gotta make it as hard as possible for you guys :icon_twisted:

Just don't hurt me, I'm merrily growing safely :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

W20 is over unless PRIME split.

The front-line being held by Alinloner, Loonman & Shadow-Runner is impenatrable, especially if PRIME have/stack it properly with atleast 10D villages in each. Especially with the likes of MrWednesday, NOWON ATOLL and HTM backing them up.

Towards the south we have andyblin1 and Julius-Ceasar holding the front, again too deep to penetrate.

Finally CaptMatt will prevent any breaking through in the north-west asisted by Alinloner.

Game up, now we just gotta make it as hard as possible for you guys :icon_twisted:

Just don't hurt me, I'm merrily growing safely :icon_rolleyes:

NOWON ATOLL is one of the biggest noobs in Prime

rich26ca

alin's orginal player was better then the current, and mr.wednesday is ok not all that great the problem is the other side doesn't have excellent leadership or some big hitters on there side. so its the size of the accounts that is hard to over come not the players themselves.

well planned ops can still work on all of these players just has to be done well.

in my opinion ;D