W20 Milestones and Firsts

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
u noob 10m top 40

need bigger village and top 40 point milestones for hulk to grab lol

DeletedUser

Wow this was unexpected but Prime just hit 2k villages making them 2nd to hit it.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow this was unexpected but Prime just hit 2k villages making them 2nd to hit it.

why was it unexpected:icon_confused: they have close to 100 members and unlimited expansion room out on the rim

they were #1 in villages before the care:hulk merge

anyways congrats to them/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was unexpected for me because I hadn't noticed they were nearly that high and I thought that it would be Beyond or WHO? who got there 2nd.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It was unexpected for me because I hadn't noticed they were nearly that high and I thought that it would be Beyond or WHO? who got there 2nd.

yeah they arent very high rank since their top40 isnt very big

they got a lot of like 100k pointers that add up though i guess/

DeletedUser

I'll tell you why they got there 2nd. They don't have any standards when it comes to nobling villages. My thoughts are that Prime once had a good lot of members, and then they wanted to pointwhore into the top 5 so they recruited as many players near them as they could. That is why they are stretched over all the rim K's out there. If you look at their nobling history and average points per village (under 8,000) there is nothing good to say about either. Half of their nobles on the front page of TWStats are abandons around the size of 3,000 points. A top tribe doesn't noble 3,000 point abandons; I'd noble my mother before I nobled a 3,000 point abandoned.

DeletedUser

Rim tribes will generally have lower average pt per village than core tribes. Even if rim players noble only players, there are only so many large pt villages available because the food dont have as much time to grow as they do in the core their average pt will still be lower than that of core.

Also the 3k pt cap was set after the world started for a long time which means for what ever reason a person needs to noble an abandon village, he/she will only have the option of nobling a 3k pt one vs someone in the core who can take 6k 7k pt village.

This is just the general case of average point discrepancy between core and rim. So one cant blame them for the lower pt average and because i dont know much about them, I cant comment about their playing abilities.

DeletedUser

Ummm, don't mass recruit everyone around you and you won't need to take the abandoned villages in the first place. Until you are giant (due to morale and lack of viable targets left around you) you don't need to noble lots of abandoned villages. The cap on the village growth was set to encourage people to play tribal wars and not tribal hugs.

DeletedUser

Prime would do well to cut 30 players from the team; then I bet they wouldnt need to noble 3,000 point abandons.

erion111

Nah they just need a big war with tribe top 10 so they can expand into new lands.

erion111

Or NMA and FIRE F.:) I looket the map and those 2 are the only close and are big so will be real war, they have decide in what way will expand .

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rim tribes will generally have lower average pt per village than core tribes. Even if rim players noble only players, there are only so many large pt villages available because the food dont have as much time to grow as they do in the core their average pt will still be lower than that of core.

Also the 3k pt cap was set after the world started for a long time which means for what ever reason a person needs to noble an abandon village, he/she will only have the option of nobling a 3k pt one vs someone in the core who can take 6k 7k pt village.

This is just the general case of average point discrepancy between core and rim. So one cant blame them for the lower pt average and because i dont know much about them, I cant comment about their playing abilities.

NO

CLETUS is a "general case of average point discrepancy between core and rim"

primes nobles just plain suck:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wonder how they would do against anyone considering NATO is still alive and there...

DeletedUser

:lol: Maybe
interesting... but I'm not sure if there is anymore action :-|
I think the war ended when NATO nobled 14 villages from prime, prime took 10 back, and scared them so much that they stopped fighting. And hid in their cave.