W20 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

hmm twstats glitched again, most points was 11,200,000 at least

Yes, twstats decided to specifically mess up for you and only you.

No, you never were over 11m because that's where this whole 10m 'curse' thing started. You hit 10m and then fell.

rich26ca

not saying its true but this situation may have happened. take villages and then lose them before the update.

Air couldn't that happen?

DeletedUser59335

The wizzy account never maked it to 11m. The most points I ever saw him have was about 10.5m :icon_neutral: But yeah that doesn't really matter since it isn't an milestone & there is no point in arguing about it.

DeletedUser

I started an argument about somebody achieving something that doesn't even matter! w00t! :lol:

DeletedUser

not saying its true but this situation may have happened. take villages and then lose them before the update.

Air couldn't that happen?

Pretty sure it couldn't. Conquers are recorded in the world data which is why they're still shown even if someone takes a village then immediately loses it. Whether that's calculated in to the Most Points thing or not, I don't know(really just depends on how lazy the coder is. If it was me I'd just leave it out because it makes little difference, but Morthy may be a bit more ambitious)

However it still wouldn't happen to a scale of like 700k points.

DeletedUser

PRIME got 2.5B ODA ages ago :icon_neutral: Thought it was already here, lucky I decided to check :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, now we're getting free oda with him sitting there defending with offense ;D

DeletedUser

BSM - 1.5B ODA, disappointed with my tribe FEAR?! for not stealing that spot. Anyways, we'll get the 2.5B place. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well now this world got boring didn't it? No milestones in a long time and nothing really goind on

DeletedUser

Well now this world got boring didn't it? No milestones in a long time and nothing really goind on

nothing really going on? there is a major war, prime vs sparta, and then there is also a raping of prime vs. KONO

DeletedUser

I really couldn't tell I check back here at least 2 times a week and I couldn't see the map changing much.