W20 @ War!

DeletedUser

It's more about using your brain when you analyse and draw conclusions from statistics, as opposed to looking at them in isolation and making sweeping generalisations.

You mean, it's more about picking the right date to start from as to not give your enemy an edge in stats...like you did matty! I'm sure prime had more conquers previous to the date in which you picked for the stats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You mean, it's more about picking the right date to start from as to not give your enemy an edge in stats...like you did matty! I'm sure prime had more conquers previous to the date in which you picked for the stats :icon_rolleyes:

Not really picking the right time (I have no interest in manipulating stats to suit my own agenda, I'll leave that to you :icon_razz:), it's simply an attempt to look at the statistics over a longer period of time so you get a more accurate idea of what is happening.

If I'm guilty of any manipulation it's only for adding wizzydizzy, as clearly to include him in the latest stats when he hasn't been previously included (purely from a Pron perspective as he is now in the tribe) would skew the results and make them less meaningful, but by all means if there are players I should be including with Prime's stats let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You get a fail sticker for deleting the post.

The stats should be from the day randerson made that post, no other date.

DeletedUser

You get a fail sticker for deleting the post.

The stats should be from the day randerson made that post, no other date.

I was concerned I was misreading his post and wrongly flaming him as a result, so the reasonable thing was for me to delete that flame, nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

If I'm guilty of any manipulation it's only for adding wizzydizzy, as clearly to include him in the latest stats when he hasn't been previously included (purely from a Pron perspective as he is now in the tribe) would skew the results and make them less meaningful, but by all means if there are players I should be including with Prime's stats let me know.

You should add hefty, since he claims to be the mastermind behind all of this :icon_rolleyes:

I was concerned I was misreading his post and wrongly flaming him as a result, so the reasonable thing was for me to delete that flame, nothing more, nothing less.

I am your god, and have deemed the post fail.

DeletedUser

You should add hefty, since he claims to be the mastermind behind all of this :icon_rolleyes:

I like Hefty (and you of course still lol) but I included him purely to try and make the current statistics more accurate and meaningful, it's not based on any personal opinions etc.

I am your god, and have deemed the post fail.

We'll agree to disagree on this one *leaves offering at base of volcano* :lol:

DeletedUser

New stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: AOS KilTom S.A.W FEAR?!
Players: wizzydizzy Sinaelyan
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 691
Side 2: 1,391
Difference: 700
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6,498,948
Side 2: 13,038,630
Difference: 6,539,682
image.php

HeftySmurf

New stats.

Side 1:
Players: wizzydizzy Sinaelyan
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 691
Side 2: 1,391
Difference: 700
image.php

Side 1: 6,498,948
Side 2: 13,038,630
Difference: 6,539,682
image.php

Those are the wrong stats. Below are the True stats. a Month is nothing in a War, this thread is to keep the war up to date, and this shows how recent events are.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: obatca

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 213
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 1,969,661
Side 2: 2,001,600
Difference: 31,939

image.php

labrat167

Nice spin, Hefty ! You don't like the looks of the 1 month stats, so only the 1 week stats have any real meaning ? Even though Prime still holds a lead in your stats, it's supposed to show a trend, right ?
How about

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KilTom FEAR?! AOS S.A.W
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 71
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 1,113,049
Side 2: 668,584
Difference: 444,465

image.php

or

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KilTom FEAR?! AOS S.A.W
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 34
Difference: 31

image.php

Side 1: 610,394
Side 2: 317,979
Difference: 292,415

image.php

........ the real truth is, both Prime and the coalition are going to have good days and bad days. So far Prime is holding a lead in enemy conquers, but anyone on EITHER side who thinks this is going to be a short war is going to look foolish in a few months.

rich26ca

agreed it will take some time...

But i think you should look through the first page again as the stats have been updated.

----
@ w20 forum
sorry for the long wait, some RL issues came up and i haven't been able to do much TW lately. but all updated now.....

---
my comment
as for all the posted stats, look the only tribe prime is beating atm is kiltom and there barely doing that... there losing against every other tribe there fighting right now. and i haven't added saw yet, it will be there later today they are winning as well.

also check this (last 7days)

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=achievements&display=pennoblelose

3 out of 5 enoblement lossers are from prime if this continue it will be a nice sight to see ;)

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=achievements&display=tennoblelose

and as a tribe as well!

Last edited:

theoneyoucantstand

"
killerboyo1 today at 20:29
(circular mail)

As you all have known in 2009, we announced we will be going to war against [ally]ALW[/ally] to assist our allies [ally]K.W.C.[/ally]
"

*yawn*

DeletedUser

also check this (last 7days)

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=achievements&display=pennoblelose

3 out of 5 enoblement lossers are from prime if this continue it will be a nice sight to see ;)

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=achievements&display=tennoblelose

and as a tribe as well!

Obviously if you consider the tribes individually, Prime would be at the top in losses and amount of players in the top "villages loss" list. On the other hand it significantly changes if you consider the whole alliance as one entity. Mathematically speaking, your post is senseless and void of significance. If not, following your example from your 1st statement, I can just as easily say "Prime" only has 1 of its tribes and allies in the top 5, whilst the alliance has 3. See what I did there? :icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

Obviously if you consider the tribes individually, Prime would be at the top in losses and amount of players in the top "villages loss" list. On the other hand it significantly changes if you consider the whole alliance as one entity. Mathematically speaking, your post is senseless and void of significance. If not, following your example from your 1st statement, I can just as easily say "Prime" only has 1 of its tribes and allies in the top 5, whilst the alliance has 3. See what I did there? :icon_rolleyes:

that post almost made no sense to me....

what are you babbling about Op.

the only thing joining does is show how they are winning village over the alliance when there not there winning villages over kiltom/tomtom if i remember correctly its mostly tomtom. what little lead they did have is dwindling quite quickly so mashing stats together may make them look a bit better in the moment but doesn't discribe how the wars are going for them.

if fact mashing them is misleading as if you looked right now they look to be leading by a small margin. when you separate you can see they are hitting tomtom and kiltom in the northwest. the rest of prime as a tribe are losing though.

but hey maybe thats a win to you... all i know if things continue this way prime will fold alot sooner then Christmas time.

DeletedUser

that post almost made no sense to me....

what are you babbling about Op.

the only thing joining does is show how they are winning village over the alliance when there not there winning villages over kiltom/tomtom if i remember correctly its mostly tomtom. what little lead they did have is dwindling quite quickly so mashing stats together may make them look a bit better in the moment but doesn't discribe how the wars are going for them.

if fact mashing them is misleading as if you looked right now they look to be leading by a small margin. when you separate you can see they are hitting tomtom and kiltom in the northwest. the rest of prime as a tribe are losing though.

but hey maybe thats a win to you... all i know if things continue this way prime will fold alot sooner then Christmas time.

Ok, let's do it your way then, due to your not wanting to accept reality and calling it babbling. Let's bring out the elementary maths. Apparantly, or so you say, Prime only wins the "stats mashing" contest because we include TomTom and Kiltom, well, this can easily be solved, let's just leave them out of all the stats. I'll make the important parts bold to make it easier for you to understand.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KilTom TOMTOM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 144

Losses last week

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 Prime 294

4 AOS 89

6 FEAR?! 56
7 S.A.W 50

Prime losses without Kiltom and TomTom = 294 - 144 = 150
Alliance losses without Kiltom and TomTom = 89 + 56 + 50 = 195

Oh dear, seems your maths fails yet again. Not even a small margin either. Q.E.D.

DeletedUser

hey prime chose to burn the bridges and brought this war on themselves individually they are doing the worst and in the war they are losin study world war 2 Germany took over most of Europe yet still lost the war and alliance is stronger than one individual and it sucks for you all but you tribe has lost the most

DeletedUser

study world war 2 Germany took over most of Europe yet still lost the war and alliance is stronger than one individual and it sucks for you all but you tribe has lost the most

Sorry, but there's no such thing as a russian winter in TW, moreover Prime has no allies who'd bring in a potential "USA", which doesn't exist on this world either. So:

study world war 2

Right back at you. The ONLY thing that could be compared is if Prime (Germany) attacked BSM (Russia) all of a sudden and broke the NAP.

Wupsy, maths fail from one end and now history fail from another?

DeletedUser

The ONLY thing that could be compared is if Prime (Germany) attacked BSM (Russia) all of a sudden and broke the NAP.

correct prime is germany attacked the world

berry/hefty created usa

and yea sounds good bsm russia

how many more things you want genrally an example needs to only be right once

DeletedUser

correct prime is germany attacked the world

berry/hefty created usa

and yea sounds good bsm russia

how many more things you want genrally an example needs to only be right once

Err what? Rah jiggy blah meh niff jiggy? :S

Translation anyone for me to post an answer to it?