W20 @ War!

DeletedUser

Well that would mean Prime will win anyways. Everyone agrees except for the exceptions that can't handle data. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Lol can I ask BSM what the hell is going on? Sparta nobled over 100 villages off you? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, let's do it your way then, due to your not wanting to accept reality and calling it babbling. Let's bring out the elementary maths. Apparantly, or so you say, Prime only wins the "stats mashing" contest because we include TomTom and Kiltom, well, this can easily be solved, let's just leave them out of all the stats. I'll make the important parts bold to make it easier for you to understand.

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KilTom TOMTOM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 144

Losses last week

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 Prime 294

4 AOS 89

6 FEAR?! 56
7 S.A.W 50

Prime losses without Kiltom and TomTom = 294 - 144 = 150
Alliance losses without Kiltom and TomTom = 89 + 56 + 50 = 195

Oh dear, seems your maths fails yet again. Not even a small margin either. Q.E.D.

Why derive an answer off of faulty numbers that are affected by much more factors than you accounted for? It's simpler. Here let me show you the stats without Kiltom...

Side 1:
Tribes: AOS FEAR?! S.A.W
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 617
Difference: 74

image.php

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 101
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,054,190
Side 2: 5,842,926
Difference: 788,736

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,045,603
Side 2: 946,285
Difference: 99,318

image.php

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol can I ask BSM what the hell is going on? Sparta nobled over 100 villages off you? LOL

They found an inactive? Things are all back to normal :lol:

DeletedUser

Glen, I was trying to make a point of how faulty rich26's stats and conclusions from these are. Ironically, you just made my statements all the more obvious :icon_wink:

rich26ca

Glen, I was trying to make a point of how faulty rich26's stats and conclusions from these are. Ironically, you just made my statements all the more obvious :icon_wink:

no he didn't you nub...

he is saying the way you did was not the way to show it and did it himself... which what show that prime are down... right?

you nub stay of or start playing!

secondly there are players that have left and are being nobled. again start playing so you have an actual clue before trying to flame.

DeletedUser

Ah yeah, the glen7 account.

That guy was just pathetic, he'd get catted down...rebuild nothing, no walls, wouldn't make troops or anything. I'm glad he's gone, he had the nerve to ask for a bigger account the other day on skype.

I had all support withdrawn from it and kicked him, people like that are not productive at all and are a total time drain!

Then again, most conquers are long range noblings, and sparta is so fat from inactives and barbs that they're packed in so tight so retakes are a very large possibility.

DeletedUser

no he didn't you nub...

he is saying the way you did was not the way to show it and did it himself... which what show that prime are down... right?

secondly there are players that have left and are being nobled. again start playing so you have an actual clue before trying to flame.

Still nothing productive to say huh? Why how useful of you rich. Calling me a noob makes your arguments all the more wonderful.

DeletedUser

Why derive an answer off of faulty numbers that are affected by much more factors than you accounted for? It's simpler. Here let me show you the stats without Kiltom...

Side 1:
Tribes: AOS FEAR?! S.A.W
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 617
Difference: 74

image.php

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 101
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 5,054,190
Side 2: 5,842,926
Difference: 788,736

image.php

Side 1: 1,045,603
Side 2: 946,285
Difference: 99,318

image.php

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

---------------

no he didn't you nub...

You know what we call that in TW? That's ownage there!! :icon_twisted:

Mathemathics and history failed you, not the other way around...this made me really LAUGH AT LOUD

@Rich: Yeah, PRIME loosing players due to pressure and the fact that those players are still loosing villages shows the real picture of the war.

rich26ca

what are you talking about i point out exactly the flaw in your method as did two others now. Not my fault your feeling argumentative and can't see it.

and please point out where i called you a noob. i played w32 as well i know your not a noob and can play quite well.

I called you a nub which has nothing to do with TW. as you tried pointing something out to me in a condescending manor and got the tude right back.

As i said before come back and play for a while before calling people out.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about i point out exactly the flaw in your method as did two others now. Not my fault your feeling argumentative and can't see it.

and please point out where i called you a noob. i played w32 as well i know your not a noob and can play quite well.

I called you a nub which has nothing to do with TW. as you tried pointing something out to me in a condescending manor and got the tude right back.

As i said before come back and play for a while before calling people out.

I think his goal was to point out the links you posted originally(the tribe losses and player losses twstats pages) were bad to base off of. Which Glen also proved.

rich26ca

ok that i can handle and would never base things solely on that. i merely pointed out that one other stat with a comment that if it "continues" it would be a nice sight to see.

indicating the tread i would like to see. Nothing more or less

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XIVANX

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime *** Mercny Strive
Players: Deaththekidd

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 864
Difference: 843

image.php

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 16
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 204,555
Side 2: 8,116,002
Difference: 7,911,447

image.php

Side 1: 193,852
Side 2: 166,082
Difference: 27,770

image.php

yes!

SMILE !!!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XIVANX

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime *** Mercny Strive
Players: Deaththekidd

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 864
Difference: 843

image.php

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 16
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 204,555
Side 2: 8,116,002
Difference: 7,911,447

image.php

Side 1: 193,852
Side 2: 166,082
Difference: 27,770

image.php

yes!

SMILE !!!!

We care why....???

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, Gonna add Maxxjd Vs Prime

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: maxxjd

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 1
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 407,036
Side 2: 11,136
Difference: 395,900

image.php

Last week conquers

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: maxxjd

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 766
Difference: 757

image.php

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 83,448
Side 2: 7,289,562
Difference: 7,206,114

image.php

Side 1: 83,448
Side 2: 0
Difference: 83,448

image.php

DeletedUser

GOOD JOB! GO maxxjd! KILL PRIME !!!!

SMILE !!!!
:icon_twisted:

labrat167

Wow, he's totally pwning Prime .... although it's possible that's because his tribe and Prime are ALLIES !

( poor Maxxie, he's a little unclear on the concept...)

DeletedUser

Wow, he's totally pwning Prime .... although it's possible that's because his tribe and Prime are ALLIES !

( poor Maxxie, he's a little unclear on the concept...)

Pay attention pl0x

He's no longer a part of bsm.

labrat167

OK.....it appears he left BSM a couple days ago ..... I really must try to keep up with current events. :p

Eksiljyden

Lol, Gonna add Maxxjd Vs Prime

Maybe I should post reports on the ~70 nuke that has hit my isolated K74 cluster without him taking a single village. Something he said he would do...