W20 @ War!

DeletedUser

Maybe I should post reports on the ~70 nuke that has hit my isolated K74 cluster without him taking a single village. Something he said he would do...

Maybe we should post Prime's reports as well :icon_twisted:

Don't go there Eksil, believe me :lol:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe I should post reports on the ~70 nuke that has hit my isolated K74 cluster without him taking a single village. Something he said he would do...

lol. seems troublesome for you..If ~70 hit that villa then that means your commiting your defenses on maxxjd instead of helping the frontlines.:icon_confused:

rich26ca

lol. seems troublesome for you..If ~70 hit that villa then that means your commiting your defenses on maxxjd instead of helping the frontlines.:icon_confused:

which is more then any of us could have asked for,

good luck mate

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: maxxjd

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 1
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 505,361
Side 2: 11,136
Difference: 494,225

image.php

Stats update.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: maxxjd

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

image.php

Side 1: 181,773
Side 2: 0
Difference: 181,773

image.php

Last edited:

xstefanx

just because he said he has received 70 nukes on his K74 villages doesn't mean he had to kill them all. He could have dodged them, no?

DeletedUser

just because he said he has received 70 nukes on his K74 villages doesn't mean he had to kill them all. He could have dodged them, no?

He didn't dodge them. But if there's a threat that's attacking not sure how that's not a frontline. 70 less nukes for maxxjd to use on others.

DeletedUser

Correct, he could of over-reacted and said he killed them all. But when people normally say they killed them all, the nukes died o_O

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XIVANX

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime *** R.I.M.
Players: Deaththekidd

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 3,193
Difference: 3,142

image.php

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 35
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 488,507
Side 2: 30,180,497
Difference: 29,691,990

image.php

Side 1: 320,231
Side 2: 349,390
Difference: 29,159

image.php

DeletedUser59335

Double post :icon_surprised:

Considering the fact deaththekid was dismissed long before you started attacking him I don't see why your adding him, yes he WAS part of Prime but that was 8 days before you started the attacks and I presume before you started planning.

So the right stats would be this.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 41
Difference: 97

image.php

Side 1: 1,399,133
Side 2: 403,889
Difference: 995,244

image.php

To the other Kiltom since I expect a respond from some guy called randy ;) I would accept people who add there ennoblement that were nobling him before he was dismissed but trying to false a glory by adding to the stat ennoblement on player that were dismissed 10 days before the first ennoblement happen't is quite unacceptable.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You used those players/tribes for yourself. Only because it was very stupid of you recruiting deathkid in our area this is not our problem. We attack who ever support you/help you/hide under your cover.

You kicked deathkid to save him? Are we forced to stop now? Hehhh, he will pay the price and will be counted in the stats.

My opinion.

DeletedUser

Double post :icon_surprised:

Considering the fact deaththekid was dismissed long before you started attacking him I don't see why your adding him, yes he WAS part of Prime but that was 8 days before you started the attacks and I presume before you started planning.

So the right stats would be this.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 41
Difference: 97

image.php

Side 1: 1,399,133
Side 2: 403,889
Difference: 995,244

image.php

To the other Kiltom since I expect a respond from some guy called randy ;) I would accept people who add there ennoblement that were nobling him before he was dismissed but trying to false a glory by adding to the stat ennoblement on player that were dismissed 10 days before the first ennoblement happen't is quite unacceptable.

More lame excuses from Prime..what a surprise.

You guys talk big, then you do nothing but make excuses when stats show you getting your asses handed to you, or you try and manipulate those stats.

DeletedUser59335

@Land of the dead

Did you read the bottom half or are you just so blind that you can't read? I said that you can't brag about nobling former Prime if you started 10 days after he was dismissed? So what are you?

I never said his stat didn't count! and since you obviusily didn't read the second half I will post it again for you! and bold the main parts.

Now if you don't agree to this then I will ask all Primers to start nobling X-Kiltom that has been dismissed since the beginning of the tribe, remember they all count according to the land of the dead and if you deny this then you didn't read the bottom half and if that is the fact then I would like to suggest to you that you read before you post!

Now read both of my posts before you make your next statement over this =/ which I don't expect you to do :)

@Matty

Lame excuse? whaat I only pointed out that he was giving himself false glory by adding deatthekid to the stats since he never attacked him until after he left and that wasn't 2-3 days after he left that was 10+ days after he left/dismissed.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We don't invite people for less than 2 weeks then kick them because we realized too late it was a very bad move /giggle.

For me, I wouldn't do such a thing.

If we invited people for 10days then dismissed them because they are taking heavy loses then add them to the stats if that makes you happy.

DeletedUser

I will help to clarify this situation, deaththekid was invited to prime, he was under minor attacks(less than 75 at any one time) and i told him i would help to sit him if needed, he agreed and set me as sitter and told me he needed to take 2 days and handle some rl things. He never came back and after about a week or so i kicked him from the tribe, i still have the sit but forgot about it since i stopped caring as i didnt want to get banned for some mistake with it.

DeletedUser

More lame excuses from Prime..what a surprise.

You guys talk big, then you do nothing but make excuses when stats show you getting your asses handed to you, or you try and manipulate those stats.

Where are these stats you speak of?

DeletedUser59335

We don't invite people for less than 2 weeks then kick them because we realized too late it was a very bad move /giggle.

For me, I wouldn't do such a thing.

If we invited people for 10days then dismissed them because they are taking heavy loses then add them to the stats if that makes you happy.

A) My post was never about the recruitment over Deaththekid! But I think nannor has summed it quite well up.

B) Where did I say they didn't count? I would like to answer to that! I said for everyone who was attacking and planning against him before he was dismissed/left would be fine, but XVINASX started attacking him 10+ days after deatthekid left and trying to false his glory adding him to his personal stat against Prime is quite unacceptable, .

Your post is as far away as it can be, I was never talking about *dismissing players after 10 days and nobling them wouldn't count*
Which I think is your theory, I think you need to start translator of some sort maybe Google translator before you post.

rich26ca

i never agree with land but if he was in prime and left after the deceleration he is prime to us...

just like icedeathray or what ever in the south.

DeletedUser59335

i never agree with land but if he was in prime and left after the deceleration he is prime to us...

just like icedeathray or what ever in the south.

I never argued that I argued Xvinax thinking he did great just because he nobled village off deaththekid, but didn't attack him or do anything until after 10 days after he was dismissed from Prime.

If I would suddenly start attacking FEAR player you dismissed 10 days+ ago would I have the right to add him to my ennoblements against FEAR? That is my argument,

rich26ca

well i would tend to say yes... but guess it would really depend on the situation

if were talking about some player way out there that was kicked for some reason then nobled as easy pickings behind enemies lines thats kinda of a Grey area. especially if he is inactive there is not glory there.

but if were talking about a front line player who was kicked then attacked i would count that. it goes to the same argument that has been in TW for atleast the three + years i've been going at it. Which is should it count in stats when taking out an inactive player (kicked or not) you'll always find some players to argue the other side of the debate.