W20 @ War!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hahahah, your happy cause of that then I think this will be an easier war...Few snipes couldn't change what would happen...TPN has 32 players how many of them are inactives...

Besides you haven't encountered a mass attack before, so you don't know the real feeling of a true war.:lol:

DeletedUser94059

yes an easy war.. think there are only 4 or 5 of us that are acticve really geez whats that saying for you guys jokes majority if not all are active.. yes the stats are in ur favour u can noble out the other members of the world quicker but when it comes down to it tpn are just that little bit better then u guys and we are holding our own against the so called No.1 tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

why wont u tell prime leadership to accept the forum scared of a bit of firendly banter..

DeletedUser71060

mass attacks you say we have not encountered it is you who have not if you had your odd would speak for its self you have been molly coddled through this game where most of us have had to work at it :}

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
mass attacks you say we have not encountered it is you who have not if you had your odd would speak for its self you have been molly coddled through this game where most of us have had to work at it :}

all talk atid, your hardwork would be all gone soon...Hahahhaha...:lol:

DeletedUser71060

probably no definitely but its just a game which i have enjoyed
its nice to see the forum used again even if it is just the three of us now you know what its like to be out numbered lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Outnumbered? What are you taking about you losers in tribal wars are the one who is outnumbered....

besides you can't do anything you are a bunch of cowards who can't attack.:lol:

DeletedUser

ok so this whole time i have seen ampac say one thing. that everyone else is losers/barb munchers/cowards. what i dont understand though is what is it that you won ampac? did you win all of a sudden and no one got the memo?

DeletedUser71060

im the winner for lasting as long as this
also im a winner for being happy lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok so this whole time i have seen ampac say one thing. that everyone else is losers/barb munchers/cowards. what i dont understand though is what is it that you won ampac? did you win all of a sudden and no one got the memo?

If you don't know yet...Prime have already won the world.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
did i miss the declaration?

So what do you think you could still win this?

We are very succesfull here in the southern area, Sparta collapsed with the deletion of thier strong players gataros and Se7enmax. Plus the other aggresive players of Sparta are mostly gone. We are just on a cleanup operation here on the south.

But if you look at the stats they are still ranked 2.....Funny isn't it TPN is just stalling on what will happen to the world. When all is finished here in the south those said players will migrate there to the north. Unless Capt.Matt, Poo, will finish them first.:icon_rolleyes:

TPN is not nobling enough all their conquers against our tribe will be easily offset by our conquers, in the long run we will still have more villages than TPN and TPN will get tired, frustrated and eventually those said players will delete.

for example look at Twitchd, his size cannot affect the outcome of anything 600 villas, most of them defensive...Around 200-300 nukes is not enough factor also the location of TPN they are pretty much boxed up in the corner, they could be attacked in 7 continents making their front really stretched.

Also look at Atid he is pretty much surrounded well maybe he will fight to the last breath but if your surrounded there is really nothing you could do, you will eventually get tired and pretty much he will make wrong decisions.

Now also Morale is a Factor.... Sparta morale is gone, TPN is pretty much on an average but with their limited number of players something has to give.
Unless I'm wrong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94059

alright mighty ampac you and and me me will go 1 on 1.. we will both go in a mutual position k56 for example we will bith start with same numbers of villages etc. and have 3 d worth of d in each vill.

once the 3rd day is up we will launch longe range including nukes and support etc..

i am a man of my word as most people know.. i hope you are too or are you a skirt that lets that bulldog mouth overrun that puppy dog body :D:D:D:D:D:D

unless you are a coward

1 on 1 means just u defending and just me defending no tribal activity

DeletedUser71060

atid is surrounded just like general custard and he became a legend lol
you would love me to quit but like custard to the last man :}

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
alright mighty ampac you and and me me will go 1 on 1.. we will both go in a mutual position k56 for example we will bith start with same numbers of villages etc. and have 3 d worth of d in each vill.

once the 3rd day is up we will launch longe range including nukes and support etc..

i am a man of my word as most people know.. i hope you are too or are you a skirt that lets that bulldog mouth overrun that puppy dog body :D:D:D:D:D:D

unless you are a coward

1 on 1 means just u defending and just me defending no tribal activity

I'm not selfish, I will fight for my tribe first before fighting you. Besides its not worth it to fight you. There are stronger players out there who deserves my attention. If you want you go to world54 and join me there and you could grow evenly with me and I'll not have an advantage.

and what your saying is a fruitless effort to take you on. You don't deserve to be taken notice in this world anymore.

In your own mind you think your winning but please look at the stats from your tribe, better yet check the war stats declaration and tell me if i'm wrong.

Your just wasting your time here, TPN has no chance.

DeletedUser94059

well fighting me is sort of for your tribe as i am the enemy,, plus i should be easy for you as i have no skill as you said..

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well fighting me is sort of for your tribe as i am the enemy,, plus i should be easy for you as i have no skill as you said..

I didn't say you got no skills, I said you guys are cowards...But ok, Im wrong maybe judging you at the moment is wrong.

You got time to change everything around twithcd ask your leader to lead operations, plug the leaks the losses your tribe is taking.

If there will be no change then the end is near.

DeletedUser71060

ampac i dont know where you get we are cowards if we were cowards we would be in prime or would of quit like so many before us now yes i agree i am not a skilful player i have been a lucky player through out this game i dont have the time to be skilful