W21 Countdown

DeletedUser

Well W21, I may take a little flak for posting this but we seem to have made the grueling transition from early game into mid game. So I think it would be nice to see W21 in numbers, who is left, villages, players, tribes and what sizes, etc.
You've all done something right to survive to this stage and we're started to separate the wheat from the chauff. Those that play a world for early game only to pack up and leave for the next world opening seem to have left us and the hardcore long term players/tribes are starting to emerge.

So without further ado I give W21 in numbers:

Players:
Players left: 12728
Players - More than 1mil points: 143
Players - More than 3mil points: 20
Players - More than 5mil points: 1

Villages:
Villages - Total: 241,030 villages

Tribes:
Tribes left: 1,003 tribes
Tribes - More than 1mil points: 35
Tribes - More than 10mil points: 9
Tribes - More than 25mil points: 6
Tribes - More than 50mil points: 3
Tribes - More than 100mil points: 0

I'll try and update this once every month, but others feel free to go ahead and update it whenever you see fit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder what will happen in a year. As I see it, a major tribe cannot really open up right now. The only way it happens is if a big tribe disbands. Even then that tribe will be targeted, and most likely the players won't have good control of their k's.

If you look below arg and above dr.no I was thinking to my self that perhaps something can happen there. But in truth it can't. Arg will run them over, and I'm sure if MPFC is still here we will too. Same as the north. It's a massive area of land. With Arg/dr.no controlling that or even perhaps knight things could change arround here.

----

please do take your time to look at what I mean. A world is shaped like a circle when the square arrives things will change.
________
BUY GLASS BONG

DeletedUser

Yep, in mid game things are set as they are going to roll for quite some time. With the fall of Ron and TESB I can't see much major change taking place for a while. However we will see a decline in the amount of players and tribes and a rise in the points of those at the top more sharply over the next few months.

Hence why I brought this up.

Remember, keep watching the ski's Scully.
believe.jpg

DeletedUser

It would but why would they.

They've got a good future.

Midnight: There is no player with over 5mil points. Azgamer is off by like 300,000 or something.
________
Blonde videos

DeletedUser

Hmmmh. You see nothing wrong with the fact that the top 2 tribes are in an alliance and have around 160 million points combined, while the ranks 3 to 6 tribes are not allied and have around 160 million points combined, the same as rank 1 and 2?
Also, you'd have to take into account that there are only 6 real world powers in this world left. And I'm not really sure if I could even call KNR a world power. So yea, I'd definitly agree with you that they have a good future ahead of them, since they basically have no threats left.

When it is all too obvious who controls the world, it tends to kill the world. And people wonder why the W21 forums are so dead... oO

DeletedUser

yeah deathon has a point there..it would be pretty cool if they just did random tribes :p like put all the players in a hat and pick from there XD

DeletedUser

I never said it isn't "wrong" or unbalanced. But if I were in their shoes I highly doubt I would ever disband.

After all it's them who fought all the way to this point.

Yes world 21 is not equally matched, yes we 'can' tell who will lead this world unless they get bored and decide to move on...

But in all the most realistic solution would be a sort war between arg and pufifn :lol:

Picking out of a hat won't happen and it won't work.

These guys learned to play with each other, it's hard to suddenly adapt.
________
XXX VIDEOS FREE

DeletedUser

yeah true, you got a even better point there..i deserve to get smacked for that one :p
but a war with ARG! and PuFFiN would be very interesting, k76, 75, 66, and 65 and all those were PuFFiN and ARG! cant grow anymore would be a crazy front line and id love to see what would happen :D

DeletedUser

A war? Heh, I placed €5 on a merge between Puffin and ARG. Just like everyone I spoke to, really.

Makes me wonder from whom I'm going to get my money...

DeletedUser

What if PuFFiN and ARG! made a pact to not stomp over the smaller tribes of the world, then other tribes would feel more free to get into wars and suck with out the fear of those two coming in and finishing you off afterwards.

DeletedUser

yeah true, you got a even better point there..i deserve to get smacked for that one :p
but a war with ARG! and PuFFiN would be very interesting, k76, 75, 66, and 65 and all those were PuFFiN and ARG! cant grow anymore would be a crazy front line and id love to see what would happen :D

It would be interesting

But it will never happen, as they are both great people and are happy with the way things are going

DeletedUser

yeah i dont think ive met one person from either tribe that i dont think is nice or cool..w21 needs more mean players :( haha

DeletedUser

What if PuFFiN and ARG! made a pact to not stomp over the smaller tribes of the world, then other tribes would feel more free to get into wars and suck with out the fear of those two coming in and finishing you off afterwards.

Now think about this, how do you think it will affect them?

You guys are not thinking straight, these guys are winning they won't wait up. They will continue.

I don't think a war with arg and puffin will happen any time soon and might never happen. It's just one of those things that you know is more realistic but still know won't happen.

Never the less I'm simulating this in my head and it would turn out cool.

Lol, I'm surrounded by both tribes so fantasizing a bit.
________
Www.Fucktube.Co