W21 Countdown

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck in stopping your account from going barb, I'm sure that's going to be real hard work for you ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, so we finally meet? How's your end holding up? Well I presume, considering your consistent expansion.

DeletedUser

Oh, so we finally meet? How's your end holding up? Well I presume, considering your consistent expansion.

You're asking him the wrong questions.
You should be asking him about illudium Q-36 explosive space modulators.

[spoil]
marvin.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Number of players: 341
Total villages: 325.501 (954.55 per player)
Player villages: 104.678
Barbarian villages: 220.823

players with points is down to 297

DeletedUser

Number of players: 318
Total villages: 325.501 (1023.59 per player)
Player villages: 104.862
Barbarian villages: 220.639

The following values were calculated today at 04:17:45
Server status: Open
Server run-time: 1219 days
Number of tribes: 36
Number of players in tribes: 250

players with points: 270

DeletedUser

~~~~ Official Announcement ~~~~

The King of Noobland has decided to leave this world and has passed control of all his people to the noble Hellfot.

The King is content in his decision and knows Hellfot will govern his people with courage and honor.

Signed,

The King of Noobland.

Started in 2008 and lasted until Oct 2011 with bunch of stupid little villages maxed out with troops and level 30 farms.

~~~~ Official Announcement ~~~~

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi Judique, You had a good run for your money never really found the need or desire to attack you myself (just under my main cluster) always found it odd that you were happy to sit still, keep an account active for so long & do nothing in this game.

Do you plan to start another world?

DeletedUser

Hi Judique, You had a good run for your money never really found the need or desire to attack you myself (just under my main cluster) always found it odd that you were happy to sit still, keep an account active for so long & do nothing in this game.

Do you plan to start another world?

I continued to play this world as an experiment. I kept most of my villages as small as possible by only increasing the farm and WH to allow upgrades. Once I maxed out the troops I would lower everything back down. As long as I had the morale bonus things were good and I could move a significant troops around when I needed to defend. Some 300 point villages had 20,000 defensive troops. Of course with level 1 barracks troop production took years so I just kept playing.

When they prematurely announced the end of Morale Hellfot launched an attack at me. When they reinstated the morale penalty I offered to move all my troops out for him in the spirit of fairness. It was only a matter of time before Noobland ended.

Was fun while it lasted.

:icon_biggrin:

Jud

DeletedUser

You were an interesting player for many of us.
How did you feel the experiment went?
Was it successful? Would you do it again? Tweak your gamestyle in anyway?

DeletedUser

At the start of the last day for the world

Statistics World 21

Number of players: 283
Total villages: 325.501 (1150.18 per player)
Player villages: 105.475
Barbarian villages: 220.026

The following values were calculated today at 03:15:09
Server status: Open
Server run-time: 1239 days
Players online: 16
Messages sent: 894.864 (3162.1 per player)
Forum posts: 160.671 (567.7 per player)
Troop movements: 4.014 (14.2 per player)
Trade movements: 84 (0.3 per player)
Number of tribes: 33
Number of players in tribes: 227

DeletedUser

Dear players,

Our congratulations go out to the tribe of PnP and their members who today have successfully won World 21 by having controlling 77% of the world at the time of the world's closure.

We'd like to thank everyone that played on World 21 for their time playing Tribal Wars and hope they enjoyed playing the game.

PnP finished the world with a total of 570,692,688 points, 81,747 villages and 100 members.

The final top three ranked players were:

#1 - busamad
#2 - AlexWong
#3 - backwards

These players will respectively be awarded 3000, 2000 and 1000 premium points.

In addition to this every member of PnP will be awarded 500 points each.

We will close the world this evening. The world will be kept online but 'frozen' so that the current rankings and players will be kept.

World 21 - guest access

Morthy
Community manager

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=6270512#post6270512

Last edited by a moderator: