W21 K - Dominance

DeletedUser

Although pnp is the tribe taking the most barbs, twice as many as IMP.

Puffin's age is long gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

I woul;d like to see the stats for that if it's twice as many, and also I think there is quite a large difference between barbs ranging from 77 points to barbs ranging to 9-10k. If you compare how many barb vills IMP take that are below what maybe considered decent size point wise, then Im sure that IMP have taken a lot more of that level than PnP has.

DeletedUser

That would probably have something to do with the fact that we are more than twice their size and far more aggressive.

DeletedUser

scarlet ash said:
I woul;d like to see the stats for that if it's twice as many
I've counted it here
637 barbs over 1 month for pnp compared to 322 for IMP (before the merge and only the main tribe)

That would probably have something to do with the fact that we are more than twice their size and far more aggressive.
Aggressive against barbs ?!

DeletedUser84906

I cba to check those barbs, but knowing PnP, and knowing IMP, im sure Pnp´s barbs consist in 9K points villages (deleted accounts), when IMP barbs consist in 200- points vilalges.

Am i correct?

Edit: i just saw ashy´s post, where he says pretty much what i said.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Every world goes through stages & this is the barb stage it happens on every world.

I fail to see any problem with it at all.

I take it you feel it is better to do nothing at all.

Edit we have a couple of players who feel it is a good idea to noble small barbs but that is not the norm.

Most are from dead accounts it gives player a chance to move location while taking a break from all out non stop war. After all this game takes years not weeks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser66513

I've counted it here
637 barbs over 1 month for pnp compared to 322 for IMP (before the merge and only the main tribe)

Well kethrin went barb, and they were too busy nobling IMP to finish the ones from sirheavens and Ghost.

Theres plenty for them to catch up on.

DeletedUser

Since G.Barb has a few scores to settle in K94, I am sure we will continue to grow there.

DeletedUser

Every world goes through stages & this is the barb stage it happens on every world.

I fail to see any problem with it at all.

I agree with that, actually for all the top tribes the barbs+internal ennoblements is around 70%, and pnp is no exception.

I was merely reminding some facts after midnight's comment trying to make fun of IMP.

Facts, they are important to judge the relevance of something, and Midnight's posts have little. After all, in his noobish mind, a high number of barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness.

Granted, Midnight's post can be entertaining, but that's all. I myself am a fan of science fiction.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For me I want a lot more barbs so many that players feel it is now not worth nobling them & we all just move around them / farm them as you should.

But that stage has yet to come & at present many players are still around due to them.

DeletedUser84906

I think nobling barbs is the best strategy.

Now, eleandar, stop posting about who nobles more barbs.. youre gonna make those noobs around me to stop nobling barbs and growing them for me :)

DeletedUser

Personnaly, I'd like the barbs to decrease as if the HQ was demolishing random buildings.

alexwong

I was merely reminding some facts after midnight's comment trying to make fun of IMP.

Facts, they are important to judge the relevance of something, and Midnight's posts have little. After all, in his noobish mind, a high number of barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness.

Granted, Midnight's post can be entertaining, but that's all. I myself am a fan of science fiction.

i think you have misunderstand midnight11 comments. perhaps you are really a fan of science fiction. :lol::lol:

Midnight said PnP are far more aggressive than IMP, and thats true. Only noobs like you can think of barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness. :lol:

Midnight's post is definitely entertaining because it makes the fool out of you. :lol:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Update to the grid we see a couple of changes (Plus new style)

k050710.jpg

DeletedUser

What are you talking about?
I said "we" are more aggressive than IMP.
I don't see how there is anyway that can be misinterpreted.

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~ ~IMP~U
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,278
Side 2: 851
Difference: 427

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 2
Difference: 301

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,712,558
Side 2: 4,739,542
Difference: 6,973,016

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,871,959
Side 2: 17,859
Difference: 2,854,100

chart

But please, continue making an ass of yourself :)

DeletedUser

Midnight said PnP are far more aggressive than IMP, and thats true. Only noobs like you can think of barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness. :lol:

Poor alexwong, not even capable of reading properly.

Midnight said:
That would probably have something to do with the fact that we are [...] far more aggressive.
In the context "That" is clearly referring to what comes before (i.e. to the fact Pnp have twice as many barbs ennoblement as IMP).
"have something to" is synonym to "is related to"
And do I really need to explains the relationship between "the fact we are far more aggressive" and "aggressiveness." ?

alexwong said:
Only noobs like you can think of barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness. :lol:
I just said it was noobish to think high barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness, and all you manage to find is to say that I am a noob who thinks so.
May I ask you how old are you ? You really can't do any better than something of the level of "It's not me, It's you who ..."?

edit:
I said "we" are more aggressive than IMP.
I don't see how there is anyway that can be misinterpreted.
OMG, see above comment.

this is going nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

K87 and K35 looks like they could soon be PnP territory upping the K dominance of PnP to 30

DeletedUser

Just to update from our end UKW21 is no longer a family tribe.

Also, busa if you're still taking requests for individual K's, I'd love to see a breakdown of K90, my home K.

Thanks in advance if you can. :)

DeletedUser

Just to update from our end UKW21 is no longer a family tribe.

Also, busa if you're still taking requests for individual K's, I'd love to see a breakdown of K90, my home K.

Thanks in advance if you can. :)

I'm quite sure nobody here is really interested in seeing some nooby rim tribes that don't have a chance in this world...