W21 K - Dominance

DeletedUser

Clearly!
I mean, just look at all of their grand, accomplishments.

Yes, look at them and marvel. Be glad you had the astonishing chance to be beside them. Our charming presence and unrivaled skill clearly rubbed off on you.

DeletedUser98649

who will disappear from the dominance map first, RTT or TA?

It is a clear battle of who has the biggest punching power Panda or PNP and when it all boils down the entire outer ring structure of PNP is offensive villas heavily supported by the core most of which are probably empty so i go with PNP and expect to say goodbye to TA first. Although their demise is greatly aided by the split off.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That must be where I went wrong no wonder I'm not growing have no D on my outer edges :(

DeletedUser98649

LMAO hope you are not mocking my theory
Never been in such a well set up tribe like you guys but that is sure as hell what it seems when those nuke reports just keep coming back red the entire world should launch scouts at the core villas just to see :p

DeletedUser80610

Hurr.. depends on how hard PnP decide to make a move and same with Panda on RTT.
Even if we had 4K's above RTT we could still hypothetically "lose" this little competition of who would keep the most continents the longest.

I think RTT will lose this little debockle, however since IMP have taken more villages than them this past month (at 18) than Panda! (at 17) and PnP (at 15), none of which are in K9.. I think they'll last another half year, in holding this continent anyways.

TA's stats are a bit more sad, the past month we've lost (158) to PnP, (7) to Panda, (3) to RTT, and (52) to PD, but I still think we'll last longer than RTT at continent holding.

spacemanspiff92

currently as it stands
we've nobled 106
they've nobled 101

it'll probably continue that way, or the margin will increase in our favor, as our inactives have already been chomped away at, mostly by PnP as well...

*sigh*

DeletedUser99841

Greetings, just a nobody on the rim =P
Respecting the senior players of the world I had excused myself from posting, but since my tribe finally came up I changed my mind.
RTT is indeed a small tribe composed of many low-point players
compared to the rest we may be insignificant, but everyone is still active on the internal forums. We are a happy family >.<
Who knows, RTT might fight back sometime soon.
we wont go down without a fight! the RIM IS OURS! be prepared to feel morale wrath XD
With all due respect, Blobbity50

scarlet ash

Good to hear Blobbity. It's nice to have small tribes around still :). The world perspective is always worse without them.

spacemanspiff92

ditto scarlet ash, we need more little people talking, honestly

I also believe in RTT's success, I have talked to some of your members, and your attitudes are above par.

spacemanspiff92

hey now, with the right motivation, you could last 2, 3, heck even 6 times your intended expiration date. i think i can testify to that ;)

DeletedUser

currently as it stands
we've nobled 106
they've nobled 101

it'll probably continue that way, or the margin will increase in our favor, as our inactives have already been chomped away at, mostly by PnP as well...

*sigh*

there always actives and they aren't much good

spacemanspiff92

invalid statement, as you have fought with 20% of our members at most, active/inactive

DeletedUser

New War margin
The Mighty PD with a come back has taken 107 villages
The TA with 48 members has also taken 107 villages

DeletedUser66513

Probably TA, we've pretty much ignored R.T.T apart from the odd individual members skirmish every now and then, whereas I believe PnP are consistently munching the TA and will do until they are gone.

spacemanspiff92

time will have to tell ;)

[spoil]
adizi on 21.04. at 21:44
With all respect , I would like to ask you if you can consider the matter of merge .. Our tribes are somehow similar , we have same goal , same perspectives , same experience and we are one whole united family..

It would be pleasure for whole [ally]R.T.T[/ally] if you would at least share forum with us and have open alliance.. If you are on yes we could also speak about merge in future..

We are open and awaiting for your word !

Best regards~~
[player]adizi[/player]
[/spoil]

Last edited: