W21 K - Dominance

DeletedUser99841

adizi did that w/o contacting the tribe...
I would just like to point out that when we voted, 80% said nay to the merge
Heres a message from one of our lovely dukes:
[SPOIL]I would like to start by saying every tribe member is valued. Those players with low points may have had a higher point rating at some time before now. Their OD stats will show they have fought more battles than players with higher points. We should be honored to have those players that 'never accept defeat' and fought with everything they had. That has always been our strength and why we still stand today.

With that said... what value does TA bring to our tribe. Which Ks do they own. What wars do they have to their credit?

Mergers are good if they do indeed make us stronger. Not in points, but by strategical perspective. For example, if we merged, is there a shift in the balance of power in those Ks we share? Can we begin to war with others based on our joint strength? Does it make our smaller players safer by having them as tribe mates?

On some worlds, my tribe(s) would work on mergers. Usually, we joined with bigger tribes and lived by their rules. Personally, I would not give up our smaller players to merge. That is my first reaction.

I would like to hear from as many tribe mates before there is a rush to join. I know some tribe mates have a good relationship with some of their players.

For those that have time, use TWSTATS to look at their recent stats. It will show who they have warred/conquered, battle experience (OD stats). Post what you see in this forum.

Remember, a merger is not the only option. Alternatively, we can become allies. If that works well, then a merger may make sense.

Regards[/SPOIL]
we do love you though, you guys have interesting people

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemanspiff92

@blobbity
i know, he retracted the offer a week later, which just made me assume you guys were double thinking it haha

we like you guys too ;)

but it was unrealistic, you guys aren't in our area

XxBRICKSTERxX

I'm sorry but I can't take R.T.T seriously. As I look down their member list I see many players that were once apart of tribes that =BCB= smashed. Many of them are only around because of moral. What else do you guys do besides internal noble each other and take barbs? Btw, tell marooner I said hi!

DeletedUser99841

Haii brickster =D you and deathpandabear are so tight lol. I always saw you two close in the rankings, and you guys even joined W56 at about the same time. Sometimes I wish I joined this world earlier. I need a partner >.<
Panda also has many ex-TLG that R.T.T destroyed =P but we take you guys very seriously. and if your talking about FOOT! then...well they're still around lol. FOOT wasn't smashed, they just tagged along with RTT

Its true R.T.T has a bit too many members. but still, Im the youngest member so meh, what can I say. If they quit they quit. If they don't they stay.
Moral is an issue addressed in the other topic. Can't really deny that, so Ill try to get bigger so you guys won't have to worry about it...

Marco o Grande joining you all made me frown though. Panda dominance in the NE is getting severe. I may have to expand near you.
The rim is so cold... will you welcome me? <3 haha

marooner hates your guts lol. He's a very talented player... whyd you leave him? o.o

On topic, how is the dominance map now? Is PnP moving in on IMP?
sorry for the wall of text... Im not very good at summarizing my thoughts...

DeletedUser84906

Panda also has many ex-TLG that R.T.T destroyed =P
Names and stats please?

but we take you guys very seriously.
For reals??? :lol:

and if your talking about FOOT! then...well they're still around lol. FOOT wasn't smashed, they just tagged along with RTT
I dont find them anywhere, so they are definetly not around. And yes, they were smashed.

Marco o Grande joining you all made me frown though. Panda dominance in the NE is getting severe.
Getting? You really in w21 mate? :icon_rolleyes:

I may have to expand near you.
The rim is so cold... will you welcome me? <3 haha
If you are in the NE your already near us. And yea, ofcourse, every RTT is welcome to noble barbs in our territory and making them delicious 9k vilalges for us :)

On topic, how is the dominance map now? Is PnP moving in on IMP?
sorry for the wall of text... Im not very good at summarizing my thoughts...
Yes, i think pnp is still moving into IMP, even if its a slow move. And any wall of texts are welcome if they arent spam.

-Mef

DeletedUser99841

Names and stats please?
Rank:153. Name:marco o grande Tribe:Panda! Points:1,886,203
and if we go back to when TLG was OMG! then Arthk -2,364,776 too
basically the beasts in K8

For reals??? :lol:
I dont find them anywhere, so they are definetly not around. And yes, they were smashed.
Indeed =P
hmmm this was a mistake on my part, apologies. It should be Ex-foot are still here. They have a nice ODD... I can see how hard the war was...twstats says it all. so much red O.O
i dont see Foot! or former Foot! folks getting rimmed though...I wouldnt call that smashed...
but thats just a difference in our diction

Getting? You really in w21 mate? :icon_rolleyes:
This is why I refrained myself from posting >.< I check twstats and the forums everyday. Im insignificant and my village positioning is sloppy, but I REALLY want to become significant someday...yea...Im studying. Valsar, and Pitch Black has/had the most interesting spread, rubino89, The Legionnaire and ElderathPB has a huge cluster.
I'm aware how Panda! is surrounding the NE area. If only this were othello ;L
If you are in the NE your already near us. And yea, ofcourse, every RTT is welcome to noble barbs in our territory and making them delicious 9k vilalges for us :)
Well thats all we can do haha Unlike the SE we don't have big barbs D=
this IS tribal WARS...I want to do something exciting before pandas chew me up:icon_wink:
My beloved tribemate Firefoxen's motto: Its better to burn out than fade away
mm

Yes, i think pnp is still moving into IMP, even if its a slow move. And any wall of texts are welcome if they arent spam

-Mef
I like IMP though, its always exciting to see people challenge the champion.

Thanks for the reply, Im satisfied that you read my post =D

spacemanspiff92

as in, PnP said they could destroy IMP in what sounded like weeks, months tops.
but IMP has shown them a challenge, and it would appear IMP will still be around for much longer

interesting how PnP never brings this up, either

DeletedUser84906

Rank:153. Name:marco o grande Tribe:Panda! Points:1,886,203
and if we go back to when TLG was OMG! then Arthk -2,364,776 too
basically the beasts in K8

No, i meant stats showing how you "destroyed" those players.

scarlet ash

as in, PnP said they could destroy IMP in what sounded like weeks, months tops.
but IMP has shown them a challenge, and it would appear IMP will still be around for much longer

interesting how PnP never brings this up, either

Honestly....................
~IMP~ is a massive 17k village tribe which has retreated backwards so far. The challenge they have shown us is the fact they manage to run backwards faster than we can run forwards, mainly because they are taking barbs to go backwards, and for us to go forwards we have to take their villages.
Show me a quote of us saying we will have them finished in weeks please.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99841

Panda also has many ex-TLG that R.T.T destroyed =P
If you refer back to my post it says RTT. btw when the war was going on I was still 20k or so. All I did was send scouts and fakes D=
side note, if you look closely Brickster himself didnt participate much after the start of the war... can't I be proud of what my tribe if he can be proud of his?
I'm sorry but I can't take R.T.T seriously. As I look down their member list I see many players that were once apart of tribes that =BCB= smashed.
What I wanted to say is, just because one used to be part of a already-disbanded tribe, it doesn't mean they lose their worth. Or any reason to be taken less seriously. <-I posted in hopes of getting this across. guess my english is still lacking...
hope that cleared things up

DeletedUser99841

The challenge they have shown us is the fact they manage to run backwards faster than we can run forwards
Yay! doesnt that mean more villages and better morale?
If they're going to last any longer by retreating, that's a valid tactic :icon_smile:The way you say it it sounds as if you hold ill will towards barb nobling... and I believe if IMP is gone this world will become a very, very boring place. You guys have to respect your enemies more...whether they use friends as meatshields or use other bizarre tactics, they are the energy of the game. they're competition

I think spaceman is just claiming that the tone PnP took when declaring the war was more aggressive than what you all are saying now. ex: Ill rim you! I shall put all my time and focus into destroying you! -> so annoying, Ill take some vils for snacks. stop nobling barbs, it won't change the end result
Though its reality that IMP is getting closer and closer to the rim, the most of us were hoping for bigger fireworks....is what I believe spaceman is saying. The point isnt how fast PnP nobles IMP out, but more like the momentum. As far as I know PnP nobles great numbers of barbs every day. If you invest even 10% of that into your enemies there should be a difference =P Im not saying all of you are barb lovers, like AlexWong nobles other players like a madman.
The world is nearing the end and PnP has a incredibly high percentage of "winning" Many of you persons have been playing for years, its about time isn't it? take the initiative and dominate this world! (to 100%!)
Just a shout-out from a third person's point of view... What everybody says on these forums are mostly not necessarily incorrect, but its too.. ironical and somewhat biased. One cannot disagree since its either vague or misworded. There has to be a lawyer for every prosecutor, and a neutral judge for both. Hopefully we can bring more intelligent debates into the forums. Then Im sure most of the "guests" viewing these posts will decide to join in. The external forum is more viewed than most of you think
That ends my ramble for today

scarlet ash

Yay! doesnt that mean more villages and better morale?
If they're going to last any longer by retreating, that's a valid tactic :icon_smile:The way you say it it sounds as if you hold ill will towards barb nobling... and I believe if IMP is gone this world will become a very, very boring place. You guys have to respect your enemies more...whether they use friends as meatshields or use other bizarre tactics, they are the energy of the game. they're competition

I respect them as individuals, I also have no problem with people nobling old tribe mate remnants, its a sad factor of the game and one you have to clean up up till a certain point. I'm not playing this world for you to find it fun or anyone else either, otherwise I wouldn't attack anyone :p. Also moral is barely effected for our players when it's 100 point barbs they are eating other than old tribe mates that turned gray.

I think spaceman is just claiming that the tone PnP took when declaring the war was more aggressive than what you all are saying now. ex: Ill rim you! I shall put all my time and focus into destroying you! -> so annoying, Ill take some vils for snacks. stop nobling barbs, it won't change the end result
Though its reality that IMP is getting closer and closer to the rim, the most of us were hoping for bigger fireworks....is what I believe spaceman is saying. The point isnt how fast PnP nobles IMP out, but more like the momentum.

The momentum on a speed 1 world is never going to be explosive like fireworks. What are you expecting to happen to a tribe in the thousands of villages being hit? Have there thousands of villages taken by them in a a few months is an extreme expectation, considering that PuFFiN has been around from the begining of the world and ARG! merged into them which meant PuFFiN's stats were kept and what we nobled past there just went on the previous stats which PnP has taken 39000 vills, ~IMP~ has 17k vills, that should give you a clear picture hopefully of what was and is meant to happen in speed wise for the war.

As far as I know PnP nobles great numbers of barbs every day. If you invest even 10% of that into your enemies there should be a difference =P Im not saying all of you are barb lovers, like AlexWong nobles other players like a madman.

If you haven't realized as of recent PnP had 2 massive players go barbarian opening up 2 of our K's for open season for anyone... The barbs are pick ups from those 2 players in order to prevent land lost to ~IMP~ as they have quite a keen eye for barbs.

The world is nearing the end and PnP has a incredibly high percentage of "winning" Many of you persons have been playing for years, its about time isn't it? take the initiative and dominate this world! (to 100%!)

That would be really nice but completely unrealistically to do within the next 2 years even by ourselves.

Just a shout-out from a third person's point of view... What everybody says on these forums are mostly not necessarily incorrect, but its too.. ironical and somewhat biased. One cannot disagree since its either vague or misworded. There has to be a lawyer for every prosecutor, and a neutral judge for both. Hopefully we can bring more intelligent debates into the forums. Then Im sure most of the "guests" viewing these posts will decide to join in. The external forum is more viewed than most of you think
That ends my ramble for today

I would love people to join in and if they offer good arguments what are right and backed by facts then no ones going to diminish them, and if they give bs then the only that will happen is a telling off at most :D. Also everyone is naturally biased as they all have a different perspective of the world.

DeletedUser84906

If you refer back to my post it says RTT. btw when the war was going on I was still 20k or so. All I did was send scouts and fakes D=
side note, if you look closely Brickster himself didnt participate much after the start of the war... can't I be proud of what my tribe if he can be proud of his?

What I wanted to say is, just because one used to be part of a already-disbanded tribe, it doesn't mean they lose their worth. Or any reason to be taken less seriously. <-I posted in hopes of getting this across. guess my english is still lacking...
hope that cleared things up

No, it didnt cleared things up, im getting more confused.
I still dont see any stats proving you destroyed any of them ex-TLG we recruited :icon_confused:

By stats i mean caps against them, reports, etc. If you cant prove it, take back what you say mate, and next time, get some proof before claiming something in here.

DeletedUser

I think he meant R.T.T destroyed TLG, which is the tribe those players came from... not that RTT necessarily destroyed those individual players you recruited :icon_confused:
Same way as Brickster was saying many of RTT's members were once from tribes that BCB 'smashed'.

Atleast thats how i read it :p

DeletedUser

Ah yes well whether there are stats to back that up is another question :icon_wink:

Although, at a quick glance, if you flick the filter on those to see what TLG lost against RTT (rather than just TLG gains :icon_rolleyes:) would seem RTT were up on TLG... whether its enough to really show they 'destroyed' TLG you'll have to take up with blobbity :p

spacemanspiff92

Honestly....................
~IMP~ is a massive 17k village tribe which has retreated backwards so far. The challenge they have shown us is the fact they manage to run backwards faster than we can run forwards, mainly because they are taking barbs to go backwards, and for us to go forwards we have to take their villages.
Show me a quote of us saying we will have them finished in weeks please.

sorry i've been misinterpreted, i meant it was a challenge because they can take barbs backwards faster then you can go forwards. which is what you just. i obviously didn't mean an actual challenge

which then nullifies backwards' little link. and for future reference, you use the world 'tribes' as plural, when I've only compared you guys with IMP

also, I meant you guys never brought up how the battle against IMP has slowed down

and I believe that what blobbity's saying is not his fault. I can't help but feel like marooner, or one of those other bitter players spread those rumors because they're feeling bitter about being left behind. it's all over their in game profiles. blobbity is just a loyal tribemember, who blindly follows his leaders. it's respectable, but he should do his own research as well before believing everything he hears

DeletedUser

sorry i've been misinterpreted, i meant it was a challenge because they can take barbs backwards faster then you can go forwards. which is what you just. i obviously didn't mean an actual challenge

which then nullifies backwards' little link. and for future reference, you use the world 'tribes' as plural, when I've only compared you guys with IMP

also, I meant you guys never brought up how the battle against IMP has slowed down

and I believe that what blobbity's saying is not his fault. I can't help but feel like marooner, or one of those other bitter players spread those rumors because they're feeling bitter about being left behind. it's all over their in game profiles. blobbity is just a loyal tribemember, who blindly follows his leaders. it's respectable, but he should do his own research as well before believing everything he hears

Is anything you say not directed as an argument at PnP? Seriously, get a grip! I do wonder whether you listen (read) what you post before you post it. Read it and think, "do I really want to come across as this much of a prick."

You complain about the people taking digs at you and your tribe yet, all you do is get yourself into every discussion/argument going on externals. "Pick your fights" comes to mind.

IMP war has not slowed down particularly, not sure where the basis of argument comes from. And blindly following is never respectable spiffy, it may be to you, but thats because its the only reason why you still have a tribe (be it a slowly crumbling one).