W21 Sig Shop By RTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nobody fears you... :p

chad, whos dat dude on ur sig and avvy?

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was on vacation and didn't check the general discussion forum, the guy in my sig is Cao Pi of the Wei Dynasty of the 3 dynasties era in China. He is the game 'Dynasty Warriors' They have a bunch of those games, the most recent one is 'Dynasty Warriors 6' and that is an image of him in that game.

DeletedUser

I knew it was from the dynasty warriors games, I played the 3rd one.

DeletedUser

Yep, all applicants for the W21 anti-daethon campaign send igm to Midnight11 and we'll hook you up with details of how to get involved ;)

DeletedUser

The third one is crap, the 4th one is finally where it got better.

Lies! :eek: tho i never played the 4th one.

The 3rd was fun, as long as you played with someone else.

Tho the bodyguards dont actually attack haha.

DeletedUser

Yep, all applicants for the W21 anti-daethon campaign send igm to Midnight11 and we'll hook you up with details of how to get involved ;)

So is this campaign going to do something other than complaining about my obvious superiority?

Meh, I'll just see how many of my aliases I can get into the campaign. ^^

DeletedUser

We should do a ... "I hate Daethon's narcisism" campaign :)

I would point you out to a dictionary if you don't know what narcisism is ... Daethon :) But one of those psychological dictionaries :)

DeletedUser

Lies! :eek: tho i never played the 4th one.

The 3rd was fun, as long as you played with someone else.

Tho the bodyguards dont actually attack haha.

It's way different now, the graphics are terrible in the 3rd one compared to today's graphices, so it's just annoying to play. I never really played the 3rd one, I did once after the 5th one already came out and got tired of the graphics. I started with the 2nd one, then 4th, 5th, now 6th. Plus the Empires and Xtreme Legends ones of those numbers too.

So is this campaign going to do something other than complaining about my obvious superiority?

Meh, I'll just see how many of my aliases I can get into the campaign. ^^

We just don't like you. :p
Ask midnight what the campaign is about.

DeletedUser

It's way different now, the graphics are terrible in the 3rd one compared to today's graphices, so it's just annoying to play. I never really played the 3rd one, I did once after the 5th one already came out and got tired of the graphics. I started with the 2nd one, then 4th, 5th, now 6th. Plus the Empires and Xtreme Legends ones of those numbers too.

We just don't like you. :p
Ask midnight what the campaign is about.

Have you tried Strikeforce?
Its well um to me, a step backwards

I dont know why they just dont concentrate on making the graphics better.
Or do they not have anyone who can programs to that skill level

DeletedUser

Have you tried Strikeforce?
Its well um to me, a step backwards

I dont know why they just dont concentrate on making the graphics better.
Or do they not have anyone who can programs to that skill level

I saw you online playing that, I saw the case of that game and right away thought 'NO', so no I haven't tried it, and will never try it...

DeletedUser

chad, in the other Dynasty warriors games that come after the 3rd one, can you hav hundreds of body guards? And do they actually attack? o-o

DeletedUser74079

at the time it came out war rock was a good game...but if you have the connection speed (namely 10/100/1000) or 300m/bit/s wireless crysis is the game :p otherwise counterstrike. im sure ohmygodd's sixth sense has heard me saying counterstrike and he'll be here within 5 seconds :p

DeletedUser

chad, in the other Dynasty warriors games that come after the 3rd one, can you hav hundreds of body guards? And do they actually attack? o-o

The 4th one you can, they don't do much, but they do fight.

The 5th and 6th one, you only have 1 body guard.

DeletedUser

The 3rd one, you can have hundreds of body guards, but they're just meatshields.

@ Hawk: Ya Counter strike was an awesome game. Too bad they made better shooting games :(

DeletedUser

The 3rd one, you can have hundreds of body guards, but they're just meatshields.

@ Hawk: Ya Counter strike was an awesome game. Too bad they made better shooting games :(

Oops. I meant the 4th one you can have like 8, I didn't know you could have hundreds in the old one. That's pretty cool.

DeletedUser

Ya, but they didn't do anything lol

like jumped by guys with bows and arrows, all they did was dance around enemies.

Btw, who here has played "red alert"?

DeletedUser

Maybe we should stop spamming... :D

We were talking about my sig which is sorta kinda on-topic, but now we are going to far. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.