W21 Time Line

smivers

Midnight, the iP 24/7 merge was the first merge. The same time i left iP, 2 tribes merging together, just like ARG! & PuFFiN. No matter how complex, you both merged. When this thread was posted, no one knew they were going to merge a kazillion times did they? Or maybe Midnight, with your great skills, you can see the future?

In that thread, Bwah wrote this:
Well played and well fought to some of you. It seems that some people are more keen of actually merging into any threaths, rather then fighting it out. With iP going to merge with 24/7, whilst being allied to SWRS, this world is pretty much played.

I'd curse if I could.

But no, the world was not played.. but now, after the ARG!! PuFFiN merge, i'd say the world is over. So, the giant hug of Bwah (the one who hates merges) and his tribe, with ARG! was the real world killer in my eyes.

DeletedUser

When this thread was posted, no one knew they were going to merge a kazillion times did they?

And by the same token, bwah didn't know that he was one day (like more than a year later) also going to merge. So it is impossible for you to call him out for bagging merges back then when he was playing 100% the elitest war path and his enemies were hugtopia.

And since the ARG!/Puffin merger we've continued to wage war pretty much constantly. I'm not sure where you silly talk of huggery comes from, but I shall bid you good day sir.

smivers

And by the same token, bwah didn't know that he was one day (like more than a year later) also going to merge. So it is impossible for you to call him out for bagging merges back then when he was playing 100% the elitest war path and his enemies were hugtopia.

And since the ARG!/Puffin merger we've continued to wage war pretty much constantly. I'm not sure where you silly talk of huggery comes from, but I shall bid you good day sir.

No he did not, but coming from his mouth, he obviously does not like merges. Or he did not, so i would not expect him to merge.. the 24/7 duke, AW duke, iP duke, or SWRS duke, did not come out onto forums, and hate merging like bwah did.. But fair enough..

And i never stated the fact, PnP did not war. But they did hug eachother, who can put up a fight? IMP? There leader gets banned every month. They have no direction, no motivation. What are they doing? picking up easy caps, just waiting for the day PnP declare and hoping they will have a chance. Personally i have seen nothing from them to prove they would stand a chance against PnP. Who else is there? Dr. No, a tribe which had, so much skill. And still has quite abit of skill, but you know they are not what they one were.. i see no one else standing a chance. PnP=Win in my eyes. I just hope, all the tribes get there head together, and make world war or something. To give PnP a challenge, but the skill PnP hold, no doubt, they would be a challenge. For even the whole world, you cannot denie it.

If ARG! And PuFFiN did not merge, we'd have ARG! PuFFiN & IMP, maybe even Knight and Dr. No fighting for that number one spot. It was not TESB, and all there merges which destroyed this world. It was the PnP tribe, which has destroyed this world. There is only one winner, unless something real crazy happens (and it could).

Good day to you too, Midnight.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It was a fact that ARG! & PuFFiN would never fight. So what the merge has done is made it easier for all other tribes in the world to see this.

At the time iP merged they as mentioned were allies to TESB tribe at that point if they had fought a war it might have killed off the weak players in both tribes & given more enjoyment to that area instead they merged which made the world boring for many within the tribes & they left so even though they merged it near enough killed both tribes off.

This is backed up by the constant posts that were made about activity problems within the new tribe. Even though at the time I do remember one or two posts saying they had none.

I also remember that some players due to the member count were left out the merge.

Add all this up & it killed off the world in that area.

Not our fault that every tribe sat back & even though we had around 30 active members no other tribe would attack us.

Why should we need to start every war when we could grow without?

DeletedUser

In addition to busamads excellent point, I would also like to address this:

It was not TESB, and all there merges which destroyed this world. It was the PnP tribe, which has destroyed this world. There is only one winner, unless something real crazy happens (and it could).

Good day to you too, Midnight.

The fact remains, smivers, that ARG! and Puffin destroyed this world before we merged. The merge made no difference. ARG! were the kings of the south, with no one to challenge us and Puffin were the kings of the north, with no one to challenge them.
What difference does it make?
We had already made deals to play together till the very end anyways whether it was as one tribe or two.

All I am seeing from you is more daethon/style crying about our anti-competitiveness.

That tune is played out son.

smivers

It was a fact that ARG! & PuFFiN would never fight. So what the merge has done is made it easier for all other tribes in the world to see this.

At the time iP merged they as mentioned were allies to TESB tribe at that point if they had fought a war it might have killed off the weak players in both tribes & given more enjoyment to that area instead they merged which made the world boring for many within the tribes & they left so even though they merged it near enough killed both tribes off.

This is backed up by the constant posts that were made about activity problems within the new tribe. Even though at the time I do remember one or two posts saying they had none.

I also remember that some players due to the member count were left out the merge.

Add all this up & it killed off the world in that area.

Not our fault that every tribe sat back & even though we had around 30 active members no other tribe would attack us.

Why should we need to start every war when we could grow without?

Yes, ARG!! and PuFFiN were strong allies, and you mention the fact about the merge (iP 24/7 did not get rid of the weak players, it made it boring and everyone quit. Well i suppose the same could be said about your tribe, why could they not fight? get rid of all the crap players (if there is any) maybe it did not make it boring for you guys even, bit it did for everyone else. Knowing whos going to win this server, so early into the server.

Just think, if ARG! warred with Puffin, it would of been a hell of a fight. And you guys, i am sure, would of been more intrested in the game than you are now, seriously, what fun can it be eating inactives? Threatening smaller tribes, because your huge, even compared to number 2. Declaring on tribes and watching them fall apart before your nukes land (knight)

No one has the balls to stand upto you, i know. Why should you start wars? because the game is tribal wars, and thats what its about right?

The point i was making, was Bwah obviously did not like merges when this thread about iP & 24/7 was made.. but still, he arranges a mass merger, which really did end this world.

Seriously though, i have nothing against anyone in PnP, i speak to alot of them. Spoke to you numerous times.. midnight also.... im just saying, why would bwah, flame iP & 24/7 for this merge, when he, himself. Did the exact same thing further down the line, and really did put a end to the world. Hippocratic in my opinion?

smivers

In addition to busamads excellent point, I would also like to address this:

The fact remains, smivers, that ARG! and Puffin destroyed this world before we merged. The merge made no difference. ARG! were the kings of the south, with no one to challenge us and Puffin were the kings of the north, with no one to challenge them.
What difference does it make?
We had already made deals to play together till the very end anyways whether it was as one tribe or two.

All I am seeing from you is more daethon/style crying about our anti-competitiveness.

That tune is played out son.

Midnight, i'm not crying.. why would i care. I hold no mattes with 21 anymore, i just play to talk to friends. I have no goals in this world, not anymore. Just wana have fun, just to the point im making is, bwah stated so on the forums, iP & 24/7 merged and killed the world, they did not. PuFFiN & ARG!! did.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have now put a heading pic in the first post to give it that pro look:)

Will do the updates soon.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will also add that I welcome healthy views on the subject however start a mass flame from anyside of the pond & I will ask for it to be closed

smivers

I will also add that I welcome healthy views on the subject however start a mass flame from anyside of the pond & I will ask for it to be closed

There was no flaming intended there busa. I respect the time, and effort your putting into this. Just a healthy discussion, that is all.

DeletedUser

Very good post busa. Helps to catch up on world 21 History. How about adding some maps to it to make it a bit more interesting ^^

DeletedUser

Yes, ARG!! and PuFFiN were strong allies, and you mention the fact about the merge (iP 24/7 did not get rid of the weak players, it made it boring and everyone quit. Well i suppose the same could be said about your tribe, why could they not fight? get rid of all the crap players (if there is any) maybe it did not make it boring for you guys even, bit it did for everyone else. Knowing whos going to win this server, so early into the server.

Just think, if ARG! warred with Puffin, it would of been a hell of a fight. And you guys, i am sure, would of been more intrested in the game than you are now, seriously, what fun can it be eating inactives? Threatening smaller tribes, because your huge, even compared to number 2. Declaring on tribes and watching them fall apart before your nukes land (knight)

No one has the balls to stand upto you, i know. Why should you start wars? because the game is tribal wars, and thats what its about right?

The point i was making, was Bwah obviously did not like merges when this thread about iP & 24/7 was made.. but still, he arranges a mass merger, which really did end this world.

Seriously though, i have nothing against anyone in PnP, i speak to alot of them. Spoke to you numerous times.. midnight also.... im just saying, why would bwah, flame iP & 24/7 for this merge, when he, himself. Did the exact same thing further down the line, and really did put a end to the world. Hippocratic in my opinion?

And from your theory I come to 1 question ... Why would have ARG! and Puffin fight? When we were good friends or allies or whatever you wanna call it?

Just so W21 can sit back and enjoy? LOL Sorry mate but ... that's not the purpose of the game.

I'll say it again ... that alliance based on mutual respect and friendship with good and reasoned leadership was unbreakable. Terms for the alliance ... we never had them and it was damn beautiful :)
There was no alliance in W21 (or in other worlds that I know of) to have been this good. There's no comparison to any other W21 alliances. They never had what we had :)

So there we have it. Now the rest of W21 can go learn from our past and hopefully live a better life in next worlds ... cause this one is taken :icon_wink:

Everyone who's sore can cry me a river :p

EDIT: <3 Busa :)

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
May as well close its lost all meaning for me now.

See you on the next world.

smivers

And from your theory I come to 1 question ... Why would have ARG! and Puffin fight? When we were good friends or allies or whatever you wanna call it?

Just so W21 can sit back and enjoy? LOL Sorry mate but ... that's not the purpose of the game.

I'll say it again ... that alliance based on mutual respect and friendship with good and reasoned leadership was unbreakable. Terms for the alliance ... we never had them and it was damn beautiful :)
There was no alliance in W21 (or in other worlds that I know of) to have been this good. There's no comparison to any other W21 alliances. They never had what we had :)

So there we have it. Now the rest of W21 can go learn from our past and hopefully live a better life in next worlds ... cause this one is taken :icon_wink:

Everyone who's sore can cry me a river :p

EDIT: <3 Busa :)

So.. why would of iP and 24/7 fight? when they could be good friends.. not let the world sit back and watch em fight it out. But bwah still posted the thread on the forums, you've all took this totally away from what i was getting at. Talking about stuff, which i never even intended to talk about.. lets just leave busa's thread alone hey? theres more of you defending bwah so im not gonna win! lol

DeletedUser

The tribe that lastest the longest without merge is Dr. No, at least among those that have kept a significant size.
There may be a tribe with 1 village left somewhere that lasted longer, I don't know.

The current HOPE is actually HOPE-W, and came months after Dr. No.

I've searched it recently so, I may as well correct a mistake

22nd june Arg! declares war to TESB
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=151324

Now, let's talk about a major event in the world: the first apparition of Dr. No on W21 public forum.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=88320
August 30th 2008 Dr. No declares war to 24-E
For the rare ones that may not know who 24-E were, they were a 100member tribe dominating K24, their members had a huge headstart, and we fought them with only the 20 members in the area.

Stats are low, because we didn't wait to have nobles to start wars.
The war ended by a merge into a much larger entity that we took down later as soon as we got nobles: the JCN family.

It's a rare piece where you can actually see Mattyj be humble.
I don't see much changes in the way I post, you tell me. But at least, it wasn't appreciated the same way by our ennemies:
Sword101 said:
And thank you Eleandor for stats and actual meaningful information and not insults

ToTheGallows

SPAM is missing from the list of premade tribes. It was a group of around 40 or so players from a persian based external forum who started in K64. At one stage, it was ranked #3. Also, "iPOO" was actually "#iPoo".

DeletedUser

You missed the PnP and MPFC declaration upon Knight :)

I talked about it, it wasn't really a deceleration on the PnP front and for us we never posted anything on the forums.

I still think that the fall of knight thread shows how one of the larger tribes fell and split up the areas but I've seemed to have lost that one.

DeletedUser

Everyone is arguing but yes, ARG and PnP did and still do dominate this world, i think that PnP will win, but i hope that they will atleast try make it interesting, no i doubt any single tribe will give PnP a challange every person that has been attacked simply gives up and sets a sitter and leaves the world, in my view if you are to do that then you maze well just quit before it happens! All respect to PnP i think its one of the only good merge ive seen, yes it ended the world but meh, theres another 43 out there to be won ! The only way to EVER make this world unwinable is if PnP all split off into rubbish tribes, but of course that ent gunna happen, so good luck to whoever PnP's next target is !