W21 Time Line

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Sexy!, who was a big dog for some time falls mostly due to internal issues but during conflict with PuFFiN. Later to become keyfigures in PuFFiN such as Busamad and Jackcrop join the ranks. On 2008,September 4th.

Aha! I knew you'd admit it was due to internal problems rather than your pressure! :icon_surprised:

Or perhaps you've admitted it back than... w/e I'm bored.

DeletedUser

Aha! I knew you'd admit it was due to internal problems rather than your pressure! :icon_surprised:

Or perhaps you've admitted it back than... w/e I'm bored.

h0lly is still around, well then I take my previous statement back. Sexy! was brought down with pure force! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Much love to busa for this thread!! Its really nice to read about a world you played in, and its even nicer when you know the tribe you backed up and have been a part of is still going full steam and still fighting the good fight. ^_^

BTW, I think SOAP™ was a premade in this world as well.

DeletedUser

Can this be sticky this so we don't lose it?

Or is it even being worked on anymore?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was going to keep going with it however my total disgust at the direction the world has gone of late means I just lurk.

smivers

I was going to keep going with it however my total disgust at the direction the world has gone of late means I just lurk.

Shame, but yes your right. This world has gone to pot, its rubbish. May aswell hit delete now Busa, onto the next world!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As the world is closing very soon here is a good thread from the past for all the players who keep asking questions on when it started.

DeletedUser

Yes, only about 9 more days and one of my favorite worlds will be closing :( Brings back memories reading that brief time line.

Wallam

You forgot FORK on your list of premade tribes. I remember they started good (top 20, elite) but then fizzled out and disappeared.

Ah I remember FORK, was a premade of w3 and w11 players. That was a lot of fun way back then.

I got inspired to check the archives of my photobucket and stumbled across some old W21 stuff right back from the start - most of it FORK related. I even managed to find my w21 minimap from the start ^_^

[spoil]
FORKMembers.jpg

Betterthancarnifex-1.jpg

w21minimap.jpg
[/spoil]