W21's Current Top 20

DeletedUser80610

Tactics is still at 100 percent morale for a lot of us... How strong is his "fortress"? What ever defence you can muster there, I can promise you it can be out nuked. ;)

If you do it within the next 20 days I can attack back :icon_wink:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On the subject of TA losing the K88 stronghold, it will be interesting to see if, when a tribe (PnP) finaly reaches the 85% and moral gets taken away, whether anyone one can destroy the Tactics fortress in north-eastern K98, the soulmalinna fortress in south-eastern K89, or more inportantly the considerable fortress in K99. That would be an interesting fight.

I do not think you will have the villages left by that stage.

DeletedUser

On the subject of TA losing the K88 stronghold, it will be interesting to see if, when a tribe (PnP) finaly reaches the 85% and moral gets taken away, whether anyone one can destroy the Tactics fortress in north-eastern K98, the soulmalinna fortress in south-eastern K89, or more inportantly the considerable fortress in K99. That would be an interesting fight.

You cannot be serious. There was hardly any fight for the K88 stronghold why would you think the others would be any different?

DeletedUser100279

oh..

I wasn't in the tribe when we lost the K88 stronghold.

However, i still think it would be a good fight for the K99 fortress.

DeletedUser64451

I think K99 will be a better fight than k98 or k89...but I nearly laughed out loud at the word 'fortress'. I'm sure you've built some lovely sand castles down there, but that hardly counts. Still, playing in the sand is fun.

spacemanspiff92

ha. the 'k88' stronghold was actually pretty much 80% me. and you guys took it down when i was on my annual trip to china
excuses excuses yeah whatever i'm just telling the facts

k99 will be a lot harder to take down

DeletedUser80610

Eehh... I'm not so sure.
Midnights got all them nukes n nobles rebuilding in the South...
SPF has villages through-out K99 and has mass amounts in K98...
Jaaz in K89.. Lord Api in K88.. Ashy in K78..

Gotta be at least.. 10 PnP's + PD against.. whatever is left of the TA at that point.
Be very over whelming, plus, if they attack when school goes back or just at the perfect time as they usually do.

DeletedUser100279

lol, morale for the win!

I think K99 will be a better fight than k98 or k89...but I nearly laughed out loud at the word 'fortress'. I'm sure you've built some lovely sand castles down there, but that hardly counts. Still, playing in the sand is fun.

Meh, that phrase was in fashion when I first started playing Tribal wars.