W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser

Player: Starkiller
Famous for: The great and last duke of a great Regrenede Bunny Elite (RBE). Highly respected. He hardly recruited anyone, Least tribe change in w22 history, hardly any inactives. Brought together highly aggressive teamwork, mates with good forum entries, I say they could have a nice fight with the former Smurfs.
Fate: Back to rl.

Pfft only thing he was famous for was mouthing, and getting his mod friends to ban ppl that were smashing his tribe :)

DeletedUser

I'll second that.
May I also add.... famous for rubbing shoulders and who knows what else with Ywevis the Great:icon_cool:

DeletedUser54315

Player:: broly
Famous for: His prominent forum entries and most active player around
Fate:Poor cooperation and rl excuses from his teammates brought down his tribes.

MJ - I can't believe you let that one slide! Broly certainly deserves his place in W22 history but I don't think the above description of his fate gives an accurate representation of what really happened!

DeletedUser

Fate:Poor cooperation and rl excuses from his teammates brought down his tribes.
Broly is famous for his many, many trips to the rim now a days :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Pfft only thing he was famous for was mouthing, and getting his mod friends to ban ppl that were smashing his tribe :)

Sounds like Starkiller did what was justifiable. Yes, that's because they were found abusing accounts AS rules and using bots for attacking for what I knew of.

I'll second that.
May I also add.... famous for rubbing shoulders and who knows what else with Ywevis the Great:icon_cool:

Being close with the mods maybe true, but he didn't run away from wars, in my eon, his tribe was hard against all family tribes and held account-sittings.

MJ - I can't believe you let that one slide! Broly certainly deserves his place in W22 history but I don't think the above description of his fate gives an accurate representation of what really happened!

Fate was what truly happened with his pre-mades in w32 and others. People posted flaming remarks on him from every world, but he didn't give up.

Broly is famous for his many, many trips to the rim nowadays :icon_redface:

Things would change if he's changing his playing tactics.

DeletedUser

@dynamao
Starkiller and RBE did recruit. They recruited a number of players from ~I~ after our defeat by CoD, though in the end most if not all of those players ended up in CoD anyway.

Tatisan was not the Duke Of [OR] that was JoJoBaker, Tatisan initally had Baron status in ~I~ when the tribe was formed by merger, only latterly becoming Duke. However, he was without doubt one of he most skilled players to grace W22. 6 months after he left the world nobody had even come close to his ODD total.

I always liked Herbie, he had a huge mouth and an even bigger ego but no worse than KingSam and I liked him too...

The game needs personalities , so most ppl who are willing to voice an opinion should be applauded, sometimes what they write even makes sense.

DeletedUser

Things would change if he's changing his playing tactics.

All he would have to do is learn how to;
-Build troops to defend with
-Don't quit and whine as soon as the incoming pile up
-Quit with the ego trippin'

I really don't think he'll ever be successful in this game. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@dwinpenny
thanks for clarity. :icon_biggrin: JojoBaker was named the duke, but Tatisan confessed he was the real duke of [OR]? Yea he did many sniping between millisec trains. I was around the k but I left and travelled a few days to k18 and k17.

DeletedUser

Being close with the mods maybe true, but he didn't run away from wars, in my eon, his tribe was hard against all family tribes and held account-sittings.

What?
I didn't know Ywevis was a mod!!!:)
However he was the creator of the biggest family W22 has ever seen..or is it TW has ever seen.
So how Starkiller's tribe being so 'hard against all family tribe' were allies with such a 'family'.
You sure did know him well ..in your eon.

I was 'lucky' enough to have a second eon with the Star/Ywevis duo. All they did was brag how good they were and plot sinister plots including asking help from 'bigger' friends to bash little noob tribes.
I can call myself elite too, it doesn't necessarily mean I am.

@ Skinny: no I didn't miss it, just not enough time to edit it:)

G10NK

Its funny reading this now, cos back at the time 90% of people hated the likes of =starkiller= and tatisan :p Glad to see -TBP- being mentioned in a better light than usual :D

Oh and herbie ftw, even if he could be a cocky wanker

DeletedUser

What?
I didn't know Ywevis was a mod!!!:)
However he was the creator of the biggest family W22 has ever seen..or is it TW has ever seen.
So how Starkiller's tribe being so 'hard against all family tribe' were allies with such a 'family'.
You sure did know him well ..in your eon.

I was 'lucky' enough to have a second eon with the Star/Ywevis duo. All they did was brag how good they were and plot sinister plots including asking help from 'bigger' friends to bash little noob tribes.
I can call myself elite too, it doesn't necessarily mean I am.

@ Skinny: no I didn't miss it, just not enough time to edit it:)

ohh did I mention ywevis was mod? :lol:... Guess what, those you said were not that I have witnessed(I left almost a year!), neither you have any hard proof to support:icon_redface:. Perhaps
G10NK said:
back at the time 90% of people hated the likes of =starkiller=....

DeletedUser

Just my 2 cents

Player: Aeneaz33
Famous for: his high propaganda ratings against many tribes, really nice forum entries as well as duke of ~VS~
Fate: At day one, the day he earnestly requested to join VS. and subsequently requested to take over the duke position from the former duke(who was leaving for rl).He created the academy tribe but it failed. He used another alias name in forums (aka. Cpt. Morgan) to predict the world 22 family tribes ties will break and massive wars will happen at the appointed time in different continents. But his tribe split before the planned day (4-6 tribes' massive attacks against XIII families) and put ~VS~'s skilled mates to shame and a joke. He was twice rimmed and casted out.

Famous for: The great and last duke of a great Regrenede Bunny Elite (RBE). Highly respected. He hardly recruited anyone, Least tribe change in w22 history, hardly any inactives. Brought together highly aggressive teamwork, mates with good forum entries, I say they could have a nice fight with the former Smurfs.
Fate: Back to rl.
Sorry dear I'll have to strongly disagree with you on those 3

Player: Aeneaz33 ( my memory is weak, but if this is Dan...)
Famous for: his big head and threats of coming back
Fate: Hated, isolated, regarded as a joke.

Famous for: His mirrors, and inclusion of any of me/I/mine in every one of his sentences
Fate:Self-importance and chasing personal revenge brought down all of his tribes. Despite his bragging his faithful followers decreased in numbers, support became scarce and he got rimmed. Ended up as a bitter personality trolling the forums and standing up to wave (Me, Me, Me) every time his name was mentioned. He also threatened with multiple legendary come backs, but all he got was multiple WF bans.

Famous for: To those gullible ones - famous for being the Duke of the great RBE elites. To those who know - famous for barking without a bite, spending his time plotting ingenious alliances with Ywevis, trying to get opponents banned instead of fighting and playing like a noob in non so legendary newer world tribes thereafter.
Fate: Back to rl? No quite. After quitting RBE and W22 when things heated up (to me he claimed he got banned unfairly for double accounts) he tried other worlds pretending to be God and failed miserably very fast. His playing style there was anything but Elite.

What they have in common?
A burning urge to be the worlds best leader.
Not being able to admit defeat.

Talking of leaders I'd like to take the opportunity to mention someone else. Probably the most underrated figure of W22

Player: ThinkFirst
Famous for: To those gullible ones - not so famous for being the Leader of Apollo - one of W22's worst tribes. To those who know -One of the most pleasant W22 leaders. No plots, no backstabbing allies, no quitting, no hard feelings, a true Gent.
Fate: Despite his tribe being annihilated, he did not leave, disband or regret his alliance with D3TH. He still has 1 village and has kept Apollo. He never uttered a word of bitterness. A true Legendary Leader. MJ bows.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64821

Talking of leaders I'd like to take the opportunity to mention someone else. Probably the most underrated figure of W22

Player: ThinkFirst
Famous for: To those gullible ones - not so famous for being the Leader of Apollo - one of W22's worst tribes. To those who know -One of the most pleasant W22 leaders. No plots, no backstabbing allies, no quitting, no hard feelings, a true Gent.
Fate: Despite his tribe being annihilated, he did not leave, disband or regret his alliance with D3TH. He still has 1 village and has kept Apollo. He never uttered a word of bitterness. A true Legendary Leader. MJ bows.

Something I don't like admitting is that I was in Apollo, lol. Thinkfirst was one of the best leaders I was ever under, though. He kept to his guns. He said that he would never turn on an ally or go against diplomacy. He didn't. It's not his fault that Apollo failed. He did what he could, and tried to make everyone the best they could. Unfortunately many of the good players that I was with quit before any real action came up.

Actually, I still play with thinkfirst on W4. Again I play under his leadership, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

DeletedUser

Player: whalefish1, the first
Famous for: being whalefish1
Comments: He was always there when you needed him and was always there when the enemy didn't need him as well. And all done with good humour and a spirit of fun. Though he could swear when he lost his temper too lol. Good old whale, I will always miss you, and the game will never be quite the same. BDeath would not exist without this guy because I would have quit long ago without his help.

Cheers Coda & Snap I feel loved....and hey everyone.....Glad to see the Tribes still going, and I'm still growing.....All the best

DeletedUser62530

I miss Ukamax. He saved my ass before I had a clue as to what was going on. And Bdeath30...oh, how I miss him.

So many from Legit are gone...

Sad, sad Nomad...

DeletedUser

Famous for:being 1 of the best duke in W22 and taking on some of the best tribes

AndyJc

Gotta agree with MJ on those ones.

Thinkfirst got huge respect from me for fully going down with the ship, plenty of players myself included decided either to leave or not go back to our tribes when given the chance.

How many more fanclub members can Star have on here? He was a good duke of a good tribe, but RBE was never clearly the strongest tribe and ultimately their famous no recruiting policy destroyed them when members went inactive and there were no replacements.

DeletedUser

How many more fanclub members can Star have on here?
An interesting question Andy
Our mod frail interviewed Morthy recently regarding the bans on W50. There's a very interesting question there and a very interesting answer from Morthy. There will be a link and a mention to it on the Amalgam story soon.

I have talked about my lemmings theory before.
Many times you've been my target here for what I considered leadership urges and failure to come to grips with your tribe evaporating. You seem to have put it well and truly behind you now.
However, I would never place you on the same groups with the likes of Dan, Ywev and Star (and some others who I'm not gonna mention here). This was a different species of leader who worked their charm on the lemmings. The truth is that if you convince someone they have to jump they'll jump and when the 1st does so, the rest will follow.

P.S. Contrary to what people think, lemmings do not jump off cliffs and do not have suicidal tendencies either en mass or singularly.

DeletedUser

Player: barbarian at the gate
Comments: An original from World 7, 2 LEGIT 2 Quit.
Fate: Leading LGT-A1 was his true purpose on this world. Once LGT-A1 was pressured to merge into LEGIT, his will to play the game left.

A few inaccuracy's here

Barbarian at the gate, was never in LEGIT on World 7. He was (essentially) the duke of GFY, whom LEGIT merged into, after it's World 7 Duke (Andy31567), became unable to play the game anymore.

Barbarian at the gate did not want to join W22, and was pressured into it, and spoke frequently about leaving the entire time he was there, (I believe so he could return to W7, and focus on things there.)

But meh, it's all rather irrelevant now.

Don't get me wrong though, I had and still have alot of respect for him.