W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser

Player: Powerbonds
Famous for: Duke of EXP (by the end). Led the tribe into various successful wars and contributed to the massively unsuccessful The Co merge with -TBP-. Agreed a ceasefire with COD and a merge into them after that.
Comments: A good diplomat and good defender he failed to command the full support of his tribe and was too quick to turn on old friends.
Fate: Saw a majority of his members abandon him and join other tribes rather than COD, heavily attacked at the beginning of the XIII-COD war and quit the game (though reportedly still playing a different account).
I was taken out by the some tribe who also (so my friend says) took out EXP after they were finished by us.

DeletedUser

Noobs are an essential part of TW Tone
I don't see the reason for such antinoobish animosity!!!

well its easy to explain my thinkings.... We have noobs and then we have starkiller

i think thats all that needs to be said :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha i didnt know this thread was gonna get this big hehehe
I forgot my password for my shellybeans forum acc and my ingame pass world lol i wonder what should be my new username"?

hellthug

Player:dwinpenny
Famous for: being the last duke in once a great tribe (~I~) ,and leading the merge with $COD$.
Comments: a true gentlemen ,down to earth person, and one of the best players $COD$ ever had .
Fate:quited cause of rl ( not having the time to play a big account) .

i don't know if he is considered (back in the day) but i thought i should mention him anyway.

DeletedUser

im glad to see my old account got a mention but i am afraid i have no idea who it is :D

DeletedUser99168

Wow this world sure changed alot rather rapidly. Sorry to see what has happened to alot of people on this world. Most of those I once knew are gone.

DeletedUser98304

Player: Ywevis
Famous for: Being Duke of D3TH, leading them in victory against Ripfin's KG and into a merge with ex-Borg members which saw D3TH rise to No. 2 in the world. XXXX were the next target but poor management of the new recruits from Borg and the entrance of the number I tribe at the time XIII into the fray eventually saw D3TH admit defeat with the best players taken in by XXXX.

I'm going to clarify this a bit

D3TH made considerable preparations to attack Ripfin's KG but we were to discover that most of KG tribe members during the commencement of our attacks were inactive. Most of the useful KG members left KG to join D3TH.

The most intense fighting in K32 started with the war between KG and a tribe named Dark Reign, which I was originally from in 2008 (I switched accounts in July 2010 as a frontline player was needed to stabilize K72). There was a tribe named Peace which was larger than both KG and Dark Reign and had a NAP with both warring tribes.

Peace broke the NAP against Dark Reign and joined KG in their war against us. It was likely that the duke of Peace, kenzo27, did not have enough defensive villages as a baron from Dark Reign was able to single-handedly wipe out most of the troops within kenzo27's villages, causing him to lose half his villages and to quit shortly after. After this, Peace merged into KG and Dark Reign was able to hold their own against a tribe that was now about twice it's size.

What Dark Reign could not compete with was the swift domination and conquest of K33 by Forsaken Legion and K31 by it's well known academy tribe -FLA- which was to become D3TH. Due to various negotiations and likely a friendship between two young Italian males within Dark Reign and Forsaken Legion, Dark Reign was shown favour and WeRise was the result. War continued between WeRise and KG.

WeRise had a net result of slow progress until two Turks managed to break through KG lines and set up shop beside Ripfin, who suddenly was in an unpleasant defensive position . At this point, WeRise and KG agreed to a NAP because:
1) KG/Ripfin was in a bit of trouble
2) WeRise was in big trouble in the north against a tribe named HaVoc as we got into a two front war.

HaVoc in was focused on by a number of surrounding tribes who were unhappy with them and eventually, their long-term strategic position in became untenable. HaVoc dissolved and its members ended up in several well known tribes including D3TH.

Eventually, WeRise ended up at the brink of civil war and leading to most of its members ending up within D3TH. During the WeRise/KG NAP, most of KG was becoming inactive, and this NAP continued with D3TH. By the time D3TH attacked KG, most of KG was happy to defect. I believe some of these defecting players had no issues attacking Ripfin after, but I'm not sure.

After this, the history of D3TH continued which many here will still remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks for those kind words hellthug. I would like to think i was a fair player though rather unskilled. My TW career in W22 was enjoyable though ultimately a failure. I met some great players and made some good friends but at the end of the day I just wasnt good enough to face the boys and girls from FORTY and I just snapped one evening.

I am now playing in W52 by accident and so far I am enjoying the slightly less frantic pace.

best wishes

dwin

the last Duke of ~I~

DeletedUser

HaVoc in was focused on by a number of surrounding tribes who were unhappy with them and eventually, their long-term strategic position in became untenable. HaVoc dissolved and its members ended up in several well known tribes including D3TH.
Just a bit of clarification too

All surrounding tribes were always unhappy with Havoc due to a -No allies policy -
Havoc got in trouble due to 3 or 4 good members quitting and relentless attacking by a couple of very big, good and aggressive FL members (I do not remember their names anymore).

However they did not dissolve as such. The founding duke (lukababy) woke up one fine morning and decided to erase the tribe and quit the world.
On one of our conversations later in another world he claimed that he was after the number 1 ranking spot and he didn't think it was gonna happen in this world.
Havoc members ended in two tribes:
3 went to FL
the vast majority of the rest formed DR - renamed Borg (see Broly) and eventually on to D3TH

I believe I'm the last Havoc member to still be here and Skinnywill the last DR

DeletedUser198

Nawhh alot more then just 3 came into FL, im pretty sure a good 15 players came into FL and the rest of them went into D3TH/WeRise because DR wasnt formed until FL fell, and from what i remember HaVok was in talks with Smurfs about tag teaming us when we were only in K33, but i never could find the proof only saw rumors and then we had some FL guys and some WeRise/D3TH guys attacking them and then they disbanded and most of them came to D3TH and FL

DeletedUser98304

Havoc got in trouble due to 3 or 4 good members quitting and relentless attacking by a couple of very big, good and aggressive FL members (I do not remember their names anymore).

I would guess kurimaemae was most certainly one of the FL members you are talking about, she was mainly in the northwest part of K33

CptSomeone along with a Turkish contingent were what kept WeRise collapsing in the north against HaVoK while the rest of us were fighting against KG

DeletedUser198

I would guess kurimaemae was most certainly one of the FL members you are talking about, she was mainly in the northwest part of K33

CptSomeone along with a Turkish contingent were what kept WeRise collapsing in the north against HaVoK while the rest of us were fighting against KG

Kurimaemae i forgot her name, she was a beastly player who was taking out anything in her way

DeletedUser

Nawhh alot more then just 3 came into FL, im pretty sure a good 15 players came into FL and the rest of them went into D3TH/WeRise because DR wasnt formed until FL fell, and from what i remember HaVok was in talks with Smurfs about tag teaming us when we were only in K33, but i never could find the proof only saw rumors and then we had some FL guys and some WeRise/D3TH guys attacking them and then they disbanded and most of them came to D3TH and FL

Yes I need to correct myself
Almost all Havoc players moved to FL
Only 3 moved to D3TH after FL was disbanded while the rest formed DR (Borg) before moving to D3TH too.

Havok was never in any talks we the smurfs.

One of the barons - narutocrazy- was an ex -Smurfz member and obviously was probably talking to his mates over there when Kurimaemae was nobling him.

@shekijam

Yes CptSomeone was the only WeRise player constantly active and prepared to fight. Him & darkoak were singled out as the key targets.
Even those days Havok members would send nobles to live enemy players a couple of Ks away. The whole of the tribes 15-20 good members would attack together and the rest would support.

Unfortunately on this occassion by the time the we launched quite a few of the participants had quit for good without even informing anyone. The operation turned into a fiasco. Cpt Someone nobled back whatever we managed to noble in K22.
I think that operation was the trigger for the Duke's decision to delete Havok. He saw the 1st signs of decay/inactivity and chose the noble option of deleting and quitting a few days later...unlike some others:)

DeletedUser

PB was gone long before the EXP $CoD$ merge. He came back to help with the merge, he was never attacked by XIV fam. That was his sitters, he was never on another account. Pure $CoD$ war propaganda.

DeletedUser98304

Also, D3TH was a terribly led tribe. A joke really.

Having been in D3TH, it was mostly fine up to the point when most of KG defected into D3TH.

Sometime during and after KG fell, D3TH began to lose many of the Filipino players that formed much of it's core essence.

They also had some interesting players; I Schwartz I for example, quit as he became part of an NFL coaching team in the US (I think Chicago Bears, but no way to remember for sure)

D3TH realized a bit too late that it's too stringent no-barb nobling policy meant that it's total number villages was considerably less than other tribes who were just as dominant in their home continents.

Also, too many of their players had too few defensive villages. My ratio was about 2 defense, 1 offense at the time. When I moved to Bdeath, I eventually changed the prior shekijam's defense:eek:ffense ratio from 1:1 to about 3:1.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
awww gad...he needed that 1:1...he was playing a very flexible, front-line-scrummish sort of game right up until that time. He had to be able to do anything from any village. Early in the BDeath/SLW war, and before that too, he had been like an advance guard. He was part of a more southern tribe than BDeath, that merged into us. So he was one of a very few who had any southern territory, most of us were taking it from enemy. So he was able to conquer a lot of territory quickly. He had been able to take many people by surprise and not really need the defense. It took SLW quite a while to notice the great threat that he was, and start actually doing ops on him. (Early on they were totally focussed on someone similarly from E.E who had villages even further into SLW territory - Schlalip - but we already knew they were going to declare on us and had Schlalip as covered as we could manage. That left our offensive players with pretty much a free rein and lost SLW a lot of time). At that point Shekijam realised a need for a lot more defense, but then RL took over as well.

D3TH really were pretty impressive in that period.