W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser

Picek, gosh, it's been a long time! It was such a surprise to see your post here.. a good surprise. I'm happy that you remember me, I remember you, as well.. how could i not. :) Back in the day, some people were confused of my being such good friends with the duke of our enemy tribe..lol I was just speaking of you the other day, believe it or not. It's good to hear from you again. :)

DeletedUser

I really do miss your intellectual rants!
Do you by any chance mean 'Unintelligent crap'?
I don't remember ever posting anything 'intellectual' on these or any other Forums.:)
I keep those for late Friday Night sessions

DeletedUser64592

Wow
Imagine how much od you can get with one of those. Go for it Snap!!! :)

hard to even type on this phone let alone play this gamei even miss you lol not much as i miss others bit still
interesting to see you number one in k82
this world was fun no other world like it wish life had let me fight to the end.almost divorced but doing good on myown

DeletedUser

I wish I was still playing. So many great players on this world and had many good friends during this run. I remember just about everyone still playing.

DeletedUser

I'm going to clarify this a bit

The most intense fighting in K32 started with the war between KG and a tribe named Dark Reign, which I was originally from in 2008 (I switched accounts in July 2010 as a frontline player was needed to stabilize K72). There was a tribe named Peace which was larger than both KG and Dark Reign and had a NAP with both warring tribes.

Actually - to clarify that a little bit... :p (this could go on forever I think)

K42 was originally consolidated by the head (Arleon - I think) of the Harmony (family of tribes) - *~H~* (Harmony) - it's direct academy tribe *~U~* (Unity) and the allies in the North *~P~* (Peace) - KG was created out of Peace, because the leader of Peace (one infamous Ripfin) became dissatisifed (and with very good reason) with the family leadership of Harmony. When the original leader of Harmony left the world, leaving the tribe to a capable fighter, but not such a great leader, seraldo. When unrest was at its peak, seraldo saw fit to show people what a truely bad leader was like, so he knowingly put the fate of K42 into the hugely uncapable hands of one umair malik, it didn't take long for the end of that family... in rescinding from the Harmony family, Peace became KG for all intents and purposes, and not long after most of western K42 joined forces with them, and we were content to fight those that opposed us in K42 (who were mostly Unity people, who had also decided to break off from the harmony family - many of them fled K42 for the much warmer climate of K24 in an attempt to just get away from all of us big meanies), but mostly our focus was on Templa (or the Templar family, but they were so spread out, everyone could have reached out and touched one of them...)

KG and D3TH both fought them together, but in the end D3TH flipped and took us all out. At the same time they made arrangements with the then ~K52K~ K52 Kings, which was somewhat of a schitzophrenic tribe, as it had a turkish element and a non-turkish element, and they seemed to be just as much at war with one another (although no actual fighting, but no agreeing on anything). The turkish side wanted to breach the line formed by the pact D3TH had with them to hit KG, and when they did it spelled war between D3TH and them (they changed their names a lot) - In the end, the turkish element was crushed, and the others ended up merging into D3TH (Wei Long, JPACKO and tranceiver are the remaining contingent from this crowd I believe). After that, it pretty much follows what has been stated on the D3TH fam...

DeletedUser98304

*~P~* (Peace) - KG was created out of Peace, because the leader of Peace (one infamous Ripfin) became dissatisifed (and with very good reason) with the family leadership of Harmony.

I can't say anything much about the parts south of K32/K33

Slight change, ripfin was not part of *~P~* as you'll see in the link:

http://www.twstats.com/en22/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=8243

The duke of *~P~* in K32 was kenzo27, who make the mistake of having too much offense and not enough defense. As a result, he was eliminated by pretty well a single player in DR. kenzo27 quit, and *~P~* then merged into KG.

DR and KG had a NAP with *~P~*, but *~P~* suddenly sided with KG and broke the NAP with DR in K32.

WeRise had a high concentration of some terribly effective turks. Two of these which had managed to break through the KG lines and set up shop beside Ripfin. There was a whole Turkish forum for them. We probably had the most Turks in the K32/K22 area. One Turk from KG and I think one from HavoK defected to WeRise even.

All of above was during or before the times WeRise, before WeRise merged into D3TH.

DeletedUser

Well id like to just correct you on 1 or 2 things.

KG didnt have a Nap with ~P~ it was an alliance and with *~H~* who controlled the continent to the south of k32.

WeRise did little against KG. I know this because this was my first world and Ripfin made the silly mistake of making me co-duke and i was one of the very first members to join and also the first to leave to join Death (the first one) before others started to diffect also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I too miss this world. This is the first time that I have posted here since I quit the game (contrary to seemingly popular belief I did not continue on with another account). The words that have been said about me in this thread are heartwarming that people remember me as fondly as they do. This was my favorite world by a long shot. Its crazy to see all the changes that have come about.

Its fantastic to see some old friends still around here. The good times that I shared here with everyone will not be forgotten. Especially those that served with me in EXP.

G10NK

Always room for you to come back to see the end. :icon_wink:

Your a mod now? Thats awesome! And I would love to, but I have internet only until the 28th so there would not be that much point :p
So what happened here? Never thought I would see one tribe get the upper hand on W22 like this!

DeletedUser

I too miss this world. This is the first time that I have posted here since I quit the game (contrary to seemingly popular belief I did not continue on with another account). The words that have been said about me in this thread are heartwarming that people remember me as fondly as they do. This was my favorite world by a long shot. Its crazy to see all the changes that have come about.

Its fantastic to see some old friends still around here. The good times that I shared here with everyone will not be forgotten. Especially those that served with me in EXP.

Wow, PB, nice to see you! Lots of people here that are missed (even you Broly, from an adversarial standpoint).

Beyla (not dogath, stupid forums)

DeletedUser

Wow, PB, nice to see you! Lots of people here that are missed (even you Broly, from an adversarial standpoint).

Beyla (not dogath, stupid forums)

Its great to hear from you and see that you are still around and kicking. Yeah I suddenly got the urge to check around, hear from some old friends and see how things turned out. I am surprised. I was going through the forums to get a sense of the history. I only wish I had been able to stick around longer.

I definitely had a great time on this world, and met some great people. It was very humbling for me to come back and see that I had been recognized here, and I am very appreciative of that. This world was definitely special.

I agree with G10NK (Great to see you too) Its pretty crazy that darkaniken2 is a mod now. Its a good change.

DeletedUser98304

Well id like to just correct you on 1 or 2 things.

KG didnt have a Nap with ~P~ it was an alliance and with *~H~* who controlled the continent to the south of k32.

WeRise did little against KG. I know this because this was my first world and Ripfin made the silly mistake of making me co-duke and i was one of the very first members to join and also the first to leave to join Death (the first one) before others started to diffect also.

That would explain why ~P~ broke the alliance with Dark Reign

Looking at this, it was 66 - 31 for village captures of WeRise vs KG

http://www.twstats.com/en22/index.php?page=tribe&id=21272&mode=conquer_stats

which is not a lot of villages. That being said, when things began to get interesting, WeRise agreed to a NAP with KG as they suffering losses against HaVoC to the north

G10NK

Good to see you too Powerbonds! Glad at least some more of the old forum crew around :)

DeletedUser

Hi

Hello. I don't know if any of you remember's me. In game was the duke of RBE for same time (during the major wars) switching with brkonja during the periods of inactivity. The main leadership of RBE had 3 members and the following structure:

brkonja - an exceptional player/person/friend. He was responsible for RBE wars planning. An excellent attack strategist. You might not know him because he rarely posted on forums.

=starkiller= - He was our diplomat, our voice. His responsibilities where the RBE public image, the relationship with our allies and enemies . And I must say that he was very good at that...

cosmin.sandu . While I was active I was in charge with the daily management of the tribe, taking care that the rules of RBE are respected by everyone, that every single player in RBE is active and has the required skills developed. I was also taking care of recruitment and overall tribe development strategy.

And RBE comes from Renegade Brigade Elite not from Renegade Bunny Elite like same guy said in this post.

I also need to remember chemikills . Even if he didn't had a role in RBE's development, he was the founder and the first duke of RBE.

Last edited by a moderator: