W22 - Back in the Day

darkaniken2

Haha dwin. Does she actually watch what worlds you play?

And heya stevo! How's ya been man?

DeletedUser

not quite Darky but if she found out then I reckon she would chop em off, and i don't mean my fingers.....

DeletedUser

LOL!!! yeah, lets get TW to do a massive reset back to that date so we can all have fun again :-D

How the hell are you all?

I'm playing an account on 50 and 57 now :-D

Damn this game, can't seem to kick it.

And as per usual, the tribe I'm in on 57 is getting hammered by Teds tribe :-D

Life could be worse. I rejoined on w61 under a different name and did well for a while before I got bored. Playing with a bunch of people I don't know just didn't really do it for me. No other world can really compare to how great w22 was.

It's great to check in occasionally and see some familiar names still around. How have all you old fellas been?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57333

Congrats to XXXX !

Just checking how is it going on W22. Congrats to XXXX players, they have made it. Good feeling to see that the world end up with my friends victory !

Miss these old days !

DeletedUser105512

I had a lot of fun in this world..

Started under the account of Smk51... I was probably hated by a lot of people... lol but now im back and am not ban evading.

Ive grown up a bit and do not act like a child:)

Congrats to XXXX....
I miss all my old friend... (If i had any! Haha)

DeletedUser

No freakin way!!! I started this thread 1 and a half year ago and it still goes on :) How are you powerbonds good to see you are doing well and hI star killer! By the way this is MArshall10 later known as shellybeans from tbp and i cant believe i remember my password :p Has it really been 4 years since we all played on world22?

I forgot my Marshall10 forum name but world 22 EXP - EXPAND for life and R.I.P to former leader and I hope all is well for everybody and add me up on skype. Shellybeans10 looking forward to catch up with you all !! By the way we don't have to stop at world 22... We can all join a new world as one tribe and dominate :). Everyone here add me and lets try to gather as much as old w22 players and have fun!! Someone find lewder :p

I am playing in world 62 and it sucks cause I don't play with anybody I know but hey if any one from world 22 want to make a small tribe and gather some old friends or enemies we can actually have some fun ahaha ;) One problem is I can't buy premium because of the payment problems but if anybody wants to help out thanks :) We can make a small premade :p

- Shellybeans (Marshall10)

Skype me if you guys wanna do something but my computer really sucks so it doesn't work but you can still pm me on the forums :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105512

im in W62:)

I made a pre made for W63 but theres a few W22 players in it... like ; Dak868, Griper....

DeletedUser

I am on continent 73 in world 62.. No farms around me all 3 hours away and I'm just playing there for now till I really get into World 63.. Can I be in your premade for world 63?

DeletedUser105512

If your a W22 Native then sure thing!

It'll be great to have some of you guys in W22 in the tribe. Ill add your name to the list. For the info read my thread in the pre made section.

DeletedUser

lol W22, great place to be in.. Dunno if any1 would remember me but i played this world as Ice Of Fire! Was in Illuminati, CoD, RBE (Best Tribe ever lol), etc

Playing W62 as Ice Smurf now. Not giving it as much attention as i want, cause it is nothing compared to w22. Good to see some familiar faces still in this forum lol :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I remember you!!! Nice to talk to you again and I'm Marshall10 over there ahah

DeletedUser198

Wow, they finally closed W22... thought id drop in to show my love still ;]

DeletedUser

Yo broly come with my group of friends i made in w62... Freaking awesome people and we can do it nice and big in w63 :D

DeletedUser105512

If anyones joining W63 South west.. You can join my pre-made, but you gotta be from W22

DeletedUser

Im already with a group of people in the core ahaha :) Looking forward to kicking butt :D

DeletedUser

How I do miss this addictive, betraying world :icon_wink:
Amazing times, amazing people. Only way I could leave was by making everyone hate me :icon_razz: Way too addictive otherwise!

Congrats XXXX, I remember the reallllly old days orchestrating with the old timers.

Angel Styles

World 22 was my first world. A world that I will never forget.

Congratz to XXXX!

I would like to see some of you world 22 players join the next NO HAULS WORLD!

It hasn't been announced yet, but something tells me its right around the corner.