W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser

This is probobly the best world I played and alot of the new worlds are as you can see... Bad :|
The last 2 years went very fast I miss alot of players :D
But can Hardly believe its been this long :(

What do you guys think?
And have met alot of good and bad players but cant mention any names far to many players hehe.
But one of my many favourite players were.

Rezo
Tatisan
Sir cobley
=Starkiller-
Herbinator And many more :D
And ofc dark :)
Alot more :(
Koma d and Powerbonds He Was the best :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

A W22 hall of fame or obituary for past players with a short piece about each person would make interesting reading and help others who are newer to the forum know who we are talking about. They would not have to be great players or great leaders but just contributed something at some point to the world. Rightly or wrongly players no longer here such as:

Ywevis
Powerbonds
Carriestuphead
Broly
Irontim
Liz Ashley
Dailen1
=Starkiller=
Tatisan
Ripfin
Thinkfirst29
Aeneaz33

and many more I fail to recall at the moment have had an impact at some stage in the history of this world. I would suggest a format such as:

Player: Ywevis
Famous for: Being Duke of D3TH, leading them in victory against Ripfin's KG and into a merge with ex-Borg members which saw D3TH rise to No. 2 in the world. XXXX were the next target but poor management of the new recruits from Borg and the entrance of the number I tribe at the time XIII into the fray eventually saw D3TH admit defeat with the best players taken in by XXXX.
Comments: An aggressive forum personality but failed as a leader as many underhand and dodgy dealings saw him lose any respect he had from his tribe.
Fate: Drifted away after D3TH started losing ground to XXXX and was internally nobled.

AndyJc

Player: Powerbonds
Famous for: Duke of EXP (by the end). Led the tribe into various successful wars and contributed to the massively unsuccessful The Co merge with -TBP-. Agreed a ceasefire with COD and a merge into them after that.
Comments: A good diplomat and good defender he failed to command the full support of his tribe and was too quick to turn on old friends.
Fate: Saw a majority of his members abandon him and join other tribes rather than COD, heavily attacked at the beginning of the XIII-COD war and quit the game (though reportedly still playing a different account).

DeletedUser

Player: Aeneaz33
Famous for: Controlling the central north/NW area in combination for ~SLX~ and along with that Loststars dude leading VS. to be one of the world's most formidable powers.
Comments: Though I was one of his great opponents (on the forum, IG - lol), he ran VS. quite effectively. I personally think he was too big headed, and as I had predicted at least a month before the collapse, they were going to fall due to mismanagement and the mentality that they could go out and kill the world without any opposition.
Fate: Inevitably a tribe which was basically a glorified rim tribe got too big for its boots and prodded the formidable XIII too much, and the fact that most of their later wars had been target practice and that Aeneaz turned the tribe down a militaristic dictatorship which saw its members turn against him.

DeletedUser

i am not on any of the list how rude

Warmad21 :icon_cool:

Player: El Kid
Famous for: Being Duke of the loved $Cod$ family back then and the best diplomat this world has seen
Comments: An aggressive forum personality Great leader and had respect from every member in his tribe as well as not.
Fate: Drifted away was internally nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Player: Thinkfirst29
Famous for:Being Duke of Apollo,build up a potent tribe but they had no backup to wage epic wars.
Comments: Good friend and a great leader,always tried to talk things over first and if that failed,axes saw some play.
Fate:Being an ally of D3TH family his tribe was pretty much doomed one d3th fell.But still kudos to him for not stabbing them in the back when he had chance.He still has one village in k21,dunno if he started over again or if that is a left over tho.

DeletedUser48847

I miss Lewder. And of course some other important people who are still somewhere deep in my heart, so deep that I can't recall their names.

I guess I'll sink for another few months. ^^

DeletedUser

I have been here since the world started. I have much memories of my old friends. Thank you, for the opportunity to talk about them. Not much can get me to talk in the wf.. but this, moved me to. :)

Player: bdeath30
Famous for: Being an awsome player.
Comments: He was the best tw partner I've ever had. He'd kick butt, one of the best fighters I've ever seen. The heavier the attacks the more he yeehaw'd! lol We coordinated most awesome, taking anything he went after, and i'd support him so that no one could touch his villages. Coordination is the keyword here.. he didn't make mistakes (and well, on the rare occasion we did, it would just be between us and we'd laugh about it). :)
Fate: The fall of Legit (which happened internally, not through war) made him shake his head and walk away, I believe. Legit was his one true tribe.

Player: sdpseanpowell
Famous for: His level head. Everyone associated with him would listen to his wisdom.
Comments: He was my mentor. He taught me so much about every aspect of the game.
Fate: Same, much as bdeath30, although he did it sooner. He said he couldn't stand the politics in the game and the internal backstabbing, and asked me to take his place, because he found the rl much more interesting. Then he quietly left.

Player: econ
Famous for: Farming. lol.. he was an awesome farmer, using his calculator to make use of every single LC sent out.
Comments: He was my good friend who entrusted me to sit him and he taught me all he knew about farming. And yes, i had my calculator handy...lol
Fate: He was busy with college in the real world and quietly disappeared.

Player: DeathJaw
Famous for: Being a good friend. :)
Comments: In the very first tribe I was in, he and I connected, and he went, what other thought, was the wrong way. But I knew better.. and found out that I was right. I helped him pull through and he was always by my side, looking out for me. I'll never forget him for that. :)
Fate: He, too, was busy in college in the real world.. so he went where he needed to go.. there.

Player: hopper04
Famous for: Being out there and going after the gusto..lol
Comments: He was a very private sort of person, but a very close friend. He would watch my back as close as I watched his. :)
Fate: He was a very restless sort.. and as with many of the old good players, rl got busy and he moved on.

Player: jimthechip
Famous for: Being my first duke..lol
Comments: He had faith in me, even with my being a new player. I liked him a lot.
fate: Again... rl was too busy... i was sitting him far more than he could be online, so he give up tw to have more time with his family and work.

These are just a few..and each and every one of them are very special to me. And note, that i spoke of those who are now gone. For those who are still here, are still making a stronger mark and their fate has yet, not been determined. :)

DeletedUser

I have been here since the world started. I have much memories of my old friends. Thank you, for the opportunity to talk about them. Not much can get me to talk in the wf.. but this, moved me to. :)

Player: bdeath30
Famous for: Being an awsome player.
Comments: He was the best tw partner I've ever had. He'd kick butt, one of the best fighters I've ever seen. The heavier the attacks the more he yeehaw'd! lol We coordinated most awesome, taking anything he went after, and i'd support him so that no one could touch his villages. Coordination is the keyword here.. he didn't make mistakes (and well, on the rare occasion we did, it would just be between us and we'd laugh about it). :)
Fate: The fall of Legit (which happened internally, not through war) made him shake his head and walk away, I believe. Legit was his one true tribe.

Player: sdpseanpowell
Famous for: His level head. Everyone associated with him would listen to his wisdom.
Comments: He was my mentor. He taught me so much about every aspect of the game.
Fate: Same, much as bdeath30, although he did it sooner. He said he couldn't stand the politics in the game and the internal backstabbing, and asked me to take his place, because he found the rl much more interesting. Then he quietly left.

Player: econ
Famous for: Farming. lol.. he was an awesome farmer, using his calculator to make use of every single LC sent out.
Comments: He was my good friend who entrusted me to sit him and he taught me all he knew about farming. And yes, i had my calculator handy...lol
Fate: He was busy with college in the real world and quietly disappeared.

Player: DeathJaw
Famous for: Being a good friend. :)
Comments: In the very first tribe I was in, he and I connected, and he went, what other thought, was the wrong way. But I knew better.. and found out that I was right. I helped him pull through and he was always by my side, looking out for me. I'll never forget him for that. :)
Fate: He, too, was busy in college in the real world.. so he went where he needed to go.. there.

Player: hopper04
Famous for: Being out there and going after the gusto..lol
Comments: He was a very private sort of person, but a very close friend. He would watch my back as close as I watched his. :)
Fate: He was a very restless sort.. and as with many of the old good players, rl got busy and he moved on.

Player: jimthechip
Famous for: Being my first duke..lol
Comments: He had faith in me, even with my being a new player. I liked him a lot.
fate: Again... rl was too busy... i was sitting him far more than he could be online, so he give up tw to have more time with his family and work.

These are just a few..and each and every one of them are very special to me. And note, that i spoke of those who are now gone. For those who are still here, are still making a stronger mark and their fate has yet, not been determined. :)

Thank you for sharing with us =) I had alot of friends like that to but slowly went away ;(
Im thinking of joining that new world thats coming up.

x2dezjohn

most people you lot post ive never seen or heared of so here mine that people properly dont know about

Player: Straydust
Famous for: Helping the tribe
Comments: may not know it but helped me alot at start of tw for me.
Fate: lost internet and faded away. then a year later bump into her in a new world and was in same tribe again for abit

Player: Penuut
Famous for: Giving me the chance to be incharge of a tribe while i was a noob lol even though it was a crapy tribe to us the people in it it was a great tribe at the time
Comments: didnt last long but id say he was reason for me to continue playing when i just started as he left and made me duke so motivated me in away to continue
Fate: slowly vanished

Player: nighthawk0679 (original)
Famous for: being my co duke
Comments: i think it was him who mailed me asking to merge into his tribe or mine anyways merged into mine and helped me out when i was being nobled out by giving me one of his vills and helped him out when someone bigger then us was picking on him and called priad and together we rimmed him then forced him to quit when we ganged up on him again once his bp went
Fate: new job so quit

Players: lazaurs89, mrmadhawk, shibby JD, doddi123, videtmortem (original)
Famous for: great friends
Comments: from the merge above with nighthawk, these were kind of people who made tribal wars fun and entertaining and we all helped eachover out when we needed it
Fate: all quit game

DeletedUser

Player: barbarian at the gate
Famous for: Leading LGT-A1 to become a better tribe than LEGIT
Comments: The best leader I have worked under on this world no doubt. Every player of EWaR feared him and I can't think of a single player that could go toe to toe with him and not find their abilities thoroughly tested. He taught me how to properly use my offensive troops to their full extent as well as which nukes were for what purpose. An original from World 7, 2 LEGIT 2 Quit.
Fate: Leading LGT-A1 was his true purpose on this world. Once LGT-A1 was pressured to merge into LEGIT, his will to play the game left.

DeletedUser

Smk51 is a true legendary
Hall of fame all the way baby.
-An annoying pain in the ass but a sexy leader
Leathleyj is sexy and Hall of fame