W22 [D3th] Reforms on W54

DeletedUser46195

I, Ywevis, has reformed [d3th] on w54. We did alot of great things on w22, we are looking to find some same things on here.

x2dezjohn

I, Ywevis, has reformed [d3th] on w54. We did alot of great things on w22, we are looking to find some same things on here.

only you from w22 [d3th]? if so pointless post :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser93941

If I remember right....

Where ranked 2nd on the world with 3 family tribes, Rank 1st in ODA and OD total Stole the acamdy tribe of ~K52K~ Who then broke off to make EBR And you where destroyed by currently first XXXX and a family whos main tribe was XIII :icon_rolleyes:

Your tribe was well known for Backstabbing allies and even its own members and you where rimmed in shame and disappeared from the face of Tribal wars :lol:

DeletedUser

If I remember right....

Where ranked 2nd on the world with 3 family tribes, Rank 1st in ODA and OD total Stole the acamdy tribe of ~K52K~ Who then broke off to make EBR And you where destroyed by currently first XXXX and a family whos main tribe was XIII :icon_rolleyes:

Your tribe was well known for Backstabbing allies and even its own members and you where rimmed in shame and disappeared from the face of Tribal wars :lol:

Ouch, how does your groin feel OP, cause he just kicked you in it.

DeletedUser46195

If I remember right....

That wasn't how it happened but good try..

We were an academy tribe of [FL] then we broke off as our own tribe. Yes, we killed ~k52k~, because of tribal boundry line dispute, we told them to not noble past a line, but they still proceeded. So if that is a backstab, then who really was the backstabber? The ones who disregarded the boundaries, or the punishing?

We were fighting a 3 sided war, with half the world helping the ones we were fighting because everyone knew if we won, we would have continued to steam roll the rest of the world.

Such hatred only shows you were killed off :) I am glad we made a point in your life to cause your bitterness.

XXXX and XIII was a stalemate, our allies, and our leadership pretty much gave up and fell apart, and we let people from our tribes join the other tribes.

We had the highest ODA, and some of the biggest players.

DeletedUser

We were an academy tribe of [FL] then we broke off as our own tribe. Yes, we killed ~k52k~, because of tribal boundry line dispute, we told them to not noble past a line, but they still proceeded. So if that is a backstab, then who really was the backstabber? The ones who disregarded the boundaries, or the punishing?

We were fighting a 3 sided war, with half the world helping the ones we were fighting because everyone knew if we won, we would have continued to steam roll the rest of the world.

Such hatred only shows you were killed off :) I am glad we made a point in your life to cause your bitterness.

XXXX and XIII was a stalemate, our allies, and our leadership pretty much gave up and fell apart, and we let people from our tribes join the other tribes.

Yes it was great time for playing with [D3TH]
how r u ywevis?????????

DeletedUser

That doesn't sound like a stalemate, it sounds like you lost a war of attrition...

DeletedUser93941

Killed Off? Nah I was a Leader of one of your academy tribes, ~K52K~ didn't break the line If anything it was the other way about :lol: ~K52K~ was killed off becuase they where leaderless and there academy turned on them and then ofc they Formed SOUL, Poor guy called Bullit bail who was a leader of the academy tribe of ~K52K~ tried to help them by giving them info about [D3th] As i recall and some guy turned againest BB for trying to help them out He outlined all your plans and what would happen if everything went as you hoped But u didn't even get past XXXX and XIII with you and your 3 mighty Academy tribes :lol:

You didn't let people join other tribes and they really didn't care what you or any of us other leaders said they Left probably for the same reason I did Becuase dude really You are possibly the worst leader I've ever served under :lol:

Good day Good Night and enjoy Failing on yet another world :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

hellthug

ask anyone in w22 he will tell you that you sucked badly in the leadership role even D3TH members well tell you that, and you might fought xxxx and xii but we both know that xii mostly supported xxxx while xxxx did most of the nobling by them selfs and you guys were like what 4 times there size?. even if half of the world attacked you, you had the other half as academies .
We had the highest ODA, and some of the biggest players
your a tool you just showed the world that you had a large aggressive players in your side and your tribe failed cause of your leadership.:icon_neutral: