W22 Forum Personalities [The Beginning]

• Thread starter DeletedUser27158
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Isn't it. When I got back after watching sportscenter after seeing that - I almost cried. And almost started over. And then I remembered all of the people that end up in the top 100 over the end who did stupid crap like I just did in the beginning - and I decided to stick it out.

A real winner :)

DeletedUser

your not in our tribe so you can't do anything on our fourms =[

nad destroyer

Then I guess you haven't been reading the forum though at the beginning still I have to give up to these Smurfs tribe they have not only been attacking within their K however they have challenged those in their k to join in on wars against them. I read somewhere in forum that they have 5 tribes warring them in which 2 have now disbanded and one of them being ranked 21 or so. So I guess now its 3 tribes but I'm proud of leadership within their tribe because they have shown that even though its early in the game its a new world won't be an excuse not to attack. Personally I think its stupid to let tribes grow and build troops when you can take them out from the beginning and thats what they have done. Not only against 1 tribe but 5. How many wars have your tribe been in let along had the amount of coordination as theirs?

Just make sure you read forum before posting and even though I'm in Beyond I really see potential for this tribe if they continue to be the way they are.

i agree completely david, our tribe -TBP- is at war with three different tribes right now. We totally owned k.5.6. when we attacked them, they disbanded in the first hour of the war. Therefore i vote for

Worst Tribe: k.5.6.
worst leader: so15

Best leader: skyla1986
Most Promising: -TBP-

DeletedUser42127

Then I guess you haven't been reading the forum though at the beginning still I have to give up to these Smurfs tribe they have not only been attacking within their K however they have challenged those in their k to join in on wars against them. I read somewhere in forum that they have 5 tribes warring them in which 2 have now disbanded and one of them being ranked 21 or so. So I guess now its 3 tribes but I'm proud of leadership within their tribe because they have shown that even though its early in the game its a new world won't be an excuse not to attack. Personally I think its stupid to let tribes grow and build troops when you can take them out from the beginning and thats what they have done. Not only against 1 tribe but 5. How many wars have your tribe been in let along had the amount of coordination as theirs?

Just make sure you read forum before posting and even though I'm in Beyond I really see potential for this tribe if they continue to be the way they are.

Thanks... and just to add due to possible future conflicts of other tribes farming our farms now Smurfs has decided to add 2 more tribes to the list to replace the 2 that have disbanded! Those 2 already know who they are from the attacks. For some reason Smurfs would like attack anything that resembles gargamel :)

DeletedUser27158

Please note, this will be an expansive post.

potash lol shall i say?

Yes, you shall.

you are in trouble now

Uhhh, no Im not? <3? :icon_confused:

to da dungeon with him!

Lix's dungeon pl0x!

lol i'll ask tyr for help =D

First you sell me to him, now you get him to send me to the dungeon? :icon_cry:

O God not him :icon_eek:

QFT

So ask me!!! :D :D :D

Oh noez.