W22 Interviews

DeletedUser

Well at the moment you guys are beating my other world in activity D:
Don't stop now!
Go go go W22!!

Also, am awaiting for someone to give me a well constructed poll idea (with as many options as possible). It can be aimed at the current situation in game, or it can be more forum based (i.e. fave forum personality etc.)

It's up to you guys. Just letting you know that such a function is in fact available ;)

DeletedUser

lol i was interviewed :)
I think i had the best answers isnt that right andy.

AndyJc

I'm still yet to hear back from several dukes who are supposedly doing the interviews.

Next set will be of some of the more well known players and their views on the past, future and present.

DeletedUser

Very nice andy
well done
5 stars
2 thumbs up
pat on the back!

AndyJc

Gonna hold for a couple of days on this till we hear a bit more about a possible new W22 blogger.

DeletedUser64592

I'm still yet to hear back from several dukes who are supposedly doing the interviews.

Next set will be of some of the more well known players and their views on the past, future and present.

you should try to get some ex leaders to take the interview(grodor, little jac and the like, some of them are still around)

AndyJc

you should try to get some ex leaders to take the interview(grodor, little jac and the like, some of them are still around)

Don't know any of the southern ones their tribes were insignificant or long gone before I cared about the south.

Northern ones have pretty much all quit or are now dukes on other tribes.

DeletedUser64592

Don't know any of the southern ones their tribes were insignificant or long gone before I cared about the south.

Northern ones have pretty much all quit or are now dukes on other tribes.

Fraseryeah is on skype under that name, he ran the pretty large EWAR empire

Groder ran the legit empire

little jac ran the pretty impressive SLW tribe fighing bdeath for all those many months

but i agree it would be pretty hard to get ahold of most people, and i only know those 3 because i was closely connected to them, i could see how finding most leaders would be hard. The duke of ~I~ is around i think. The duke of EXP quit no matter how much people try to imagine that my brother who plays lord of the squares is him LOL I never talked to the clorox duke I did talk with the BTU duke but no idea where he is or if he is still around. Starkiller you might be able to find on skype or something. -AD- leadership changed a lot, zionism i heard was around a bit in cinderjar but quit but i am sure he could be found on skype, he ran -AD- for a while.

DeletedUser

The duke of ~I~ is around i think.

The founder of ~I~ is in $CoD$ and kicking arse. The last duke of ~I~ is also in $CoD$ and also kicks arse.

Both superb players that I am happy to fight alongside.

AndyJc

Ewar was a waste of space I vaguely remember that. Others were a bit of the world that never affected me so wouldn't know what questions to pose to them, might be good for Coda to do if she was to take the blogger spot.

I know the old NE well and the semi old North, East, core and NW but not the south. Even with 150 vills there never really cared much of past there.