W22 Interviews

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no, not too good for me, I'd probably be like "so why did you think you could beat BDeath?" But really, I think your idea of interviewing other key players is much more interesting. A lot of these past events are so long ago that the tribes and achievements which might have seemed impressive at the time seem pretty tame now. I think about BDeath's early achievements owning all the tribes around them in K62 and 61, then UWR, and it seems like baby steps...but at the time it was a big deal

DeletedUser64592

Ewar was a waste of space I vaguely remember that. Others were a bit of the world that never affected me so wouldn't know what questions to pose to them, might be good for Coda to do if she was to take the blogger spot.

I know the old NE well and the semi old North, East, core and NW but not the south. Even with 150 vills there never really cared much of past there.

I would love to hear about the north and north east history :) i guess most of the stuff from the south west coda posted about and grodor has posted about. Little jac just fought a war VERY WELL that he was ordered into. I would have thought we would have won, seamed like a reasonable choice to fight bdeath at the time! but rbe caused a lot of problems for legit and such, and bdeath did a good job driving clorox from the fight and recruiting them. :(

I think getting little jac's interview would be a great read for all :) he does love to talk and has kept active the entire timse since the SLW lost to bdeath. I also would love to hear what the last duke of ~I~ has to say! Not sure what zionism would say LOL would be fun.

Angel Styles

but rbe caused a lot of problems for legit and such, and bdeath did a good job driving clorox from the fight and recruiting them. :(

Didn't they recruit EE near the start of the war?

If I recall correctly, EE owned a lot of k72.

DeletedUser64592

Didn't they recruit EE near the start of the war?

If I recall correctly, EE owned a lot of k72.

you got it and i THINK was part of the reason for the start of the war, we had k72, they recruited it to take the lead but it was a close call on k72 for much of the war. It was a LONG war though, EE became a bit of a none issue after a few months LOL the clorox recruitment came after months of the war

Angel Styles

Just making sure I wasn't making up stories in my head =^.^=

Ya know how us "confused" ones tends to do so :eek:

AndyJc

To get us back on topic.

Duke: Pikne
Tribe: BRKDA

[spoil]
1. Can you give me a brief history of BRKDA, where it came from and why it was formed?

Tribe was started very early in this world by a bunch of RL friends. We wanted a tribe of people who could act like grownups and who liked to fight, and if necessary, die together. Things are more important than points, and overall we have stuck to that.

2. What do you feel your tribes position in the world currently is?

As good a position as we were on Day One

3. Do you think the tribe has a future in the world?

As long as we have villages, we have a future.

4. What is your opinion on the world being dominated by effectively 2 tribes?

Bound to happen sooner or later.

5. What do you think of the rise of the new tribes in the North recently?

To each his own.

6. Who do you think will win the current world war?

Think? I know!

7. Have the small membership tribes got a future in W22?

Absolutely. Anytime you have active players that enjoy playing together, there is always a future.

8. Where do you see yourself or your tribe in 6 months?

Still kicking...

9. Who is your favourite tribe other than your own?

This is not a fair question. However, if I was forced to answer it would be XXXX. We have fought alongside each other for so long respect is bound to occur.

10. Which player would you most want to recruit if you could have anyone from any tribe?

They have all left... But for a few.... Besides, recruitment is not in our vocabulary.[/spoil]

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
recruited EE? LOL! They were our long-standing allies and they wanted to merge into us! During our joint war on UWR it became apparent to EE that they didn't really have a tribe, and asked to merge into us. And Clorox, well that was just normal surrender conditions. They were defeated, so naturally we took the players we considered reasonable, rather than having to go on trying to destroy them while we were also at war with Legit F. Nice little plan you had there of having us at war on at least 2 fronts - what a shame it turned the other way...

and thanks for the BRKDA interview btw...it's always interesting for us southerners to hear a bit about what has always been pretty much a mystery...

DeletedUser

EE were allies of both Bdeath and at the LEGIT family. LGTSLW was fastly moving into 72 (had just taken dominance in the k). I believe there was some problems in leadership and they were loaded with spies up and down.