W22 War Scores

AndyJc

Face it Andy. You've never been in a 'real' tribe, hence your desperate attempt to establish that you are better than the average DOR. ou've been in tribes who tried to recruit themselves to the top (a bit like your current nobling) and just happened to have a few good players. It happens when you just recruit randomly. However real tribes have the ability to work as a team and those were very few and you were never part of them.

Considering you have told us many times (and almost everyone would agree with you) how bad DOR are...... where does that comparison leave you?

Lol yeah never a real tribe.

I'd happily take on any member of DOR (or yourself) in a proper one on one.
XIII kicked your tribes ass, XIV also (many people regarded you as a refugee for leaving).

Oh and by your "real tribe" idea Havoc was nowhere near, noob dukes reliant on fact they happened to be in an area dominated by first time players like me.

DeletedUser

Lol yeah never a real tribe.

I'd happily take on any member of DOR (or yourself) in a proper one on one.
XIII kicked your tribes ass, XIV also (many people regarded you as a refugee for leaving).

Oh and by your "real tribe" idea Havoc was nowhere near, noob dukes reliant on fact they happened to be in an area dominated by first time players like me.

XIII/XIV didn't kick anyone's arse. Tony, wyandtt and a handful of others did did, the majority of the rest of them including you were buzzing about point whoring. We all know that no matter how much you want to convinces us other wise

Many people regarded me as a refugee for leaving, so what did they do about it? at least D3Ths had the guts to gang up, did you?
No because you were and still are as ignorant as the 'many people'.

I doubt you knew the Havoc dukes, noobs they weren't,, ...noob I was but still with a bit of their guidance and no 'skill's whatsoever I dominated the area of similar first time players like me and yourself while they were fighting wars 2ks away from you and me. You still noble in your 'own' K after 2/1/2 yrs.

One on one I don't play. Braggers do, so go play with Snappy, somehow at still he has an OD and a tribe to brag about. What have you? The friendly 'Force' of -3- and your blabbering rubbish while you get bored dominating your K?

AndyJc

There are no skills in this game, and I remember Simon Dennis and the rest horribly reliant on size and nothing else.

Yes I do, yet I also still have a larger frontline cluster than you.

I'd war all of DOR if they were close enough, but me and you wouldn't work as would both end up stacked by others, and my OD kicks your ass even if its plummeted over last few months not that it matters one bit. What do you have? Enough friends in XXXX that you can hide in the midst?

DeletedUser54315

I'd war all of DOR if they were close enough

Andy if DOR aren't close enough then go get near them, I had a few villages in K42 when the war against $COD$ started with the rest in K12/K13 but 4 months later I now have over 240 in K53/K54/K63 and am right on the frontline with $COD$.

I know you have 2 villages in K13 which is in striking distance of DOR in K3 so you can easily expand from there as there are plenty of barbs with which to make a little base to attack from. Somehow though I cannot see Mihajes approving of your expansion into K13 as that is her domain.

I have spoken to you in the past and found our conversations to be perfectly pleasant and I hold no gripe against you but please back up your comments with actions as otherwise your words are just hollow and you come across as all mouth and no trousers!

DeletedUser

There are no skills in this game, and I remember Simon Dennis and the rest horribly reliant on size and nothing else.

You're talking crap of the top of the head and you know it. You seem to be doing it more and more since your 'big' tribe put ice on you. Simon Dennis was just as good if not better than Tony and you didn't know him.
How exactly were they relying on size when they were picking fights with players and tribes much bigger than them. How do you know what they did when you were rimmed and left the area when Simon was at least 2kks away from you.
How is it exactly that they were relying on size when you and your tribe and your pathetic allies TA (another silly angelic tribe) decided to attack tiny players and could not handle a noob like me with..was it 2 or 3 villas?
You were pathetic as a player and a duke then and I suspect you still are. Simon never talked the rubbish you do or whipped his members like you did.

Yes I do, yet I also still have a larger frontline cluster than you. Good do something with it then instead of telling us about it

I'd war all of DOR if they were close enough, but me and you wouldn't work as would both end up stacked by others, and my OD kicks your ass even if its plummeted over last few months not that it matters one bit. What do you have? Enough friends in XXXX that you can hide in the midst?

Would you? Very brave!!! So why don't you move closer to those sour grapes, some of us do you know?

I can see where you get your OD from don't worry. Good to show your true face. Another OD whore. Why don't you join CoD? The love OD.
My arse is well kicked now I don't know what to say!!

Your argument points are better than fatterpunk's. Have you been practicing lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Your argument points are better than fatterpunk's. Have you been practicing lately?

Skinny, K3 is as far as I'm concerned XXXX land, I've made a deal with XXXX to stop nobling in their territory. Plus K3 is pointless to noble in as its DOR homeland and any old noob can take a vill in their homeland.

MJ, faking quotes? Just looks silly.

Lets see, my 3rd noble was in K14 so was back pretty quickly, and I kept up to date from survivors of my tribe I knew anyway. Desperate to protect Havcock are we? Despite having to merge into? well lets see, eventually D3th family. TA were your ally lol. You had 15 villages at least built fully before you attacked me. Sure he didn't, remember I've been your duke too.

And pathetic comeback, try flaming when you've got more than an embarassing number of conquers on COD (i've not tried in almost 6 months and got 5 times as many as you)

DeletedUser

Skinny, K3 is as far as I'm concerned XXXX land, I've made a deal with XXXX to stop nobling in their territory. Plus K3 is pointless to noble in as its DOR homeland and any old noob can take a vill in their homeland.

MJ, faking quotes? Just looks silly.

Lets see, my 3rd noble was in K14 so was back pretty quickly, and I kept up to date from survivors of my tribe I knew anyway. Desperate to protect Havcock are we? Despite having to merge into? well lets see, eventually D3th family. TA were your ally lol. You had 15 villages at least built fully before you attacked me. Sure he didn't, remember I've been your duke too.

And pathetic comeback, try flaming when you've got more than an embarassing number of conquers on COD (i've not tried in almost 6 months and got 5 times as many as you)

What i wanna know is how many gifted villages did you receive? even from the cod tribe (because u knew the person b4 they entered the COD tribe and seeing s tho they were quitting they hooked u up) lulz :p :p :p

Sorry im just trying to escalate the argument :lol:

AndyJc

What i wanna know is how many gifted villages did you receive? even from the cod tribe (because u knew the person b4 they entered the COD tribe and seeing s tho they were quitting they hooked u up) lulz :p :p :p

Sorry im just trying to escalate the argument :lol:

Lol I actually got none. When those guys joined I'd already stopped nobling and gone back to the north again as FINAL fell.

I sneaked a couple when I knew they had gone inactive though :)

DeletedUser

And pathetic comeback, try flaming when you've got more than an embarrassing number of conquers on COD (i've not tried in almost 6 months and got 5 times as many as you)

Protect Havok? Why? I don't get attached to tribes unlike you. Only certain individuals (like Simon) with a bit of maturity & respect for themselves unlike you. That's why I'm tribeless by choice -UNLIKE YOU.

And just to prove what drivel you're talking about like you have done for some time here... a history lesson

1. HavoK never merged into anyone - they disbanded when inactivity and better more active enemies hit and things were not looking good. Their dukes were not obsessed with leading (unlike you). They sent a message to everyone telling them to go their own way and they did go to many tribes ...DR/FL/RA and a few others. The same day they disbanded and the founder duke left W22 for good. Garsy's tribe (DR/Borg merged with D3TH much much later. You can check all this at TW stats next time before you make more foolish, uneducated statements.

2. TA were Havok allies? and you lol too?. Why don't you check my nobling record then? Their top player was nobled on 12/8/2008 and that was basically the end of them...the 'Tribe of Angels'. Unfortunately for your tribe 'Angelic Corruption ' was it?.... we had full access to their forums & tribe records and their diplomacy was clear as was the fact that you were cooparating

3. 15 villages at least? Why don't you check the records again?
You were rimmed on 19/08/2008 by Magdi a RA2 player then later with SAS (garsy's tibe) - that was after your tribe started collapsing due to mass exodus from your silly decisions. I had given up attacking by that time

Scottish Mercinary (my prime target- ude to his idiocy and incistence to bother our tiny players) left you due to attacks on 5/08/2008.

The exodus from your tribe due to Havok attacks started on 2/08/2008

Now lets check how many villages I had on those dates:

2/08/2008 - 1 village hmmm what a big player relying on size?
5/08/2008 - still 1 village hmmm....a huge player...Scarry!!!
19/08/2008- 6 villages

so in 2 weeks I nobled 5 villages wihich were of course full of lethal nukes due to my magic wand
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see andy Ripfin never lost, Broly never lost, Starkiller never lost......

Your tribe #A~C# never really lost - it was just a bunch of noobs like Simon relying on size
FINAl never lost the war with CoD - Just circumstances beyond anyone's control and after all as you still said their zombies are still there.
Labour did not loose the elections

Just keep on dreaming
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I haven't got as many CoD conquers as YOU, because...

I'm not as good as you, I'm too slow to get close to them and I'm afraid to attack them in case they crush me-- Unlike you

But what I don't do..
I don't brag about conquers, ODs, abilities, skills, ranks, K domination - Unlike you

I don't lol after my inaccurate posts with statements off the top of my head just because I haven't got a better argument- Unlike you

I don't become bitter and troll the forums when my leading qualities failed me and they take away my privilleges- - Unlike you

I don't pretend to be brave and good by inviting players on 1-2-1 and brag about how I could take on a dying inactive tribe , but they're too far away from me. I declare and attack and lose troops and villages - - Unlike you - After all K domination comes first and Ripfiness on the Forums is a must for bitter TW personalities.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratsulations on making the player dominance map. I hope you top it. That would be an achievement now!!!

AndyJc

Boring, and pretty sad you spent all that time researching a reply for that long, maybe should be playing instead?

Calling everyone who disagrees with you ripfin and broly is getting a bit old, most people on these forums barely remember them if at all

And I have lost, once. My tribes have lost more times than that but I've only come out of one war down to my enemy which is how I class winning and losing regardless of what tribes people are in before and after.

You didn't need an excuse just trolled the forums anyway

Edit - Interesting how one of the main arguments against me is I stay in one k and don't noble enemies. MJ - last 100 conquers 7 on enemies, Andy - Last 100 conquers 13 against enemies (stats get even worse if only recent looked at). So maybe I'm not pounding down CODs door anymore but why should I nobodys asking me to anyway.

And utter bull. You set up an entire thread bragging about how you were nobling all the little noob tribes surprised can still see the screen to play your head must be held so high by that superiority complex).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah Facts are Boring unlike your inaccurate drivel for the shake of just making an impression.

I call any who boasts a Ripfin and a Broly and that's what you've been doing. Constantly... as well as your last post here. Congratulations again we're impressed by how many enemies you noble. Next time we'll know to ask you.

Read the thread you're referring, you may be able to understand something more if you try hard enough and put your bitterness to rest.

Apart from the fact the you can't understand a joke (another common trait with Broly and Rip), that was no boasting, it was a declaration and a thread. Do the same if you wanna entertain us instead of telling us DOR are to far. Would you like a few villas in K13, I'll clear for you

AndyJc

Yeah Facts are Boring unlike your inaccurate drivel for the shake of just making an impression.

I call any who boasts a Ripfin and a Broly and that's what you've been doing. Constantly... as well as your last post here. Congratulations again we're impressed by how many enemies you noble. Next time we'll know to ask you.

Read the thread you're referring, you may be able to understand something more if you try hard enough and put your bitterness to rest.

Apart from the fact the you can't understand a joke (another common trait with Broly and Rip), that was no boasting, it was a declaration and a thread. Do the same if you wanna entertain us instead of telling us DOR are to far. Would you like a few villas in K13, I'll clear for you

I'm not boasting, and I never really do (at least no more than anyone else).
My previous post isn't in any way boasting, its just pointing out that calling my nobling pathetic (which it is) is double standards if you are nobling less even than me.

Posting a thread about taking on a load of noob tribes was entertaining and good to watch, but boasting it remains.

Oh and I'm taking DOR on overnight and I'm already in K13 thanks.

DeletedUser

My previous post isn't in any way boasting, its just pointing out that calling my nobling pathetic (which it is) is double standards if you are nobling less even than me.

Boasters don't admit boasting, but that's what we call that ....*I'd happily take on any member of DOR (or yourself) in a proper one on one."and lot's more..just read your posts again

Pathetic I called your comparison with DOR and your Kdomination obsession, but you got lost again as you always do trying to flame me about HAvoK (which is definitely less remember that than Rip & Broly). But again you tend to do that because when it comes to arguing a point you're no better than fatterpunk (remember him?)

I see you have 2 villas in your enemy terittory. I have lots more than that in mine's. Who's better now?

DeletedUser79609

I'm better than both of you now shut up and take this to PM!

AndyJc

Boasters don't admit boasting, but that's what we call that ....*I'd happily take on any member of DOR (or yourself) in a proper one on one."and lot's more..just read your posts again

Pathetic I called your comparison with DOR and your Kdomination obsession, but you got lost again as you always do trying to flame me about HAvoK (which is definitely less remember that than Rip & Broly). But again you tend to do that because when it comes to arguing a point you're no better than fatterpunk (remember him?)

I see you have 2 villas in your enemy terittory. I have lots more than that in mine's. Who's better now?

Lol how is that boasting? Saying I'd happily take on any member of DOR in a one on one? Thats just a statement.

What comparison with DOR? That makes no sense at all. Yea I have a bit of a k domination obsession, so what there was nothing else to do.
Just as productive nobling noobs in one k as nobling noobs in several k's.

Oh and I have about 200 vills in enemy territory at least.

(I've mentioned Havok maybe once or twice before ever)

DeletedUser

Lol how is that boasting? Saying I'd happily take on any member of DOR in a one on one? Thats just a statement.

What comparison with DOR? That makes no sense at all. Yea I have a bit of a k domination obsession, so what there was nothing else to do.
Just as productive nobling noobs in one k as nobling noobs in several k's.

Oh and I have about 200 vills in enemy territory at least.

(I've mentioned Havok maybe once or twice before ever)

Mention havok as much as u like, you're the one who gets touchy about tribes not me.

Since your tribe took your privs you sound like an old bitter cow and you talk total rubbish. I know no one likes being told that but use a bit of your head every now and then like u used to. You are no better or worse or braver than the vast majority of the players left here including Snappy with his overgrown OD. However, he does spend twice as much time on TW , which probably makes you think that they may have 48 hr days across the pond.

You can do what you like with your nobles, they're yours and the same applies to your account. Have you ever considered that DOR may be bored too..and -3- likewise and that;s why they've been nobling empties for ever.

200 villas in enemy territory? Who's your enemy? Don't tell me CoD 'cause last time you had anything to do with their villas was last April.
Anyway even with 200 I still beat you. Start counting before you make statements. I told you you don't look good being constantly inaccurate:icon_wink:

@at ulti - go and tell your brother what to do or apply for a mod position when you grow up. As if you ever contributed anything more than spam here

AndyJc

Mention havok as much as u like, you're the one who gets touchy about tribes not me.

Since your tribe took your privs you sound like an old bitter cow and you talk total rubbish. I know no one likes being told that but use a bit of your head every now and then like u used to. You are no better or worse or braver than the vast majority of the players left here including Snappy with his overgrown OD. However, he does spend twice as much time on TW , which probably makes you think that they may have 48 hr days across the pond.

You can do what you like with your nobles, they're yours and the same applies to your account. Have you ever considered that DOR may be bored too..and -3- likewise and that;s why they've been nobling empties for ever.

200 villas in enemy territory? Who's your enemy? Don't tell me CoD 'cause last time you had anything to do with their villas was last April.
Anyway even with 200 I still beat you. Start counting before you make statements. I told you you don't look good being constantly inaccurate:icon_wink:

@at ulti - go and tell your brother what to do or apply for a mod position when you grow up. As if you ever contributed anything more than spam here

Never claimed to be any or that list of things (other than some general statements everyone makes about certain players being useless noobs). Erm DOR and -3- being bored or not has nothing to do with me and no relevance at all to my previous point.

I had a look MJ and if your genuinely claiming K61 as enemy territory then just lol unless your at war with Bdeath. I'm still calling COD an enemy tribe sure, I'm still hated by quite a lot of their members and I get attacks. Assuming your claiming K61 as frontline because its close to your enemy than I have over a 1000 frontline villages as K28 is now close to an enemy.

Maybe you should check your facts too.

DeletedUser

Yes you did not in so many words but asking to 'take on' DOR or me 'happily and telling us how better your OD and conquers is definetely boastful and implies that you think you're better than others

Moreover, you keep talking drivel , but not commenting (or commenting by the intelligent 'Boring'), when I point to your non factual mistakes that you use to impress and flame
...and last but not least you're capable of contradicting yourself on the same page of a thread as you don't even know who your enemies are. That's how ridiculous you have been of lately

So maybe I'm not pounding down CODs door anymore but why should I nobodys asking me to anyway.
I'm still calling COD an enemy tribe sure, I'm still hated by quite a lot of their members and I get attacks.

I'll keep that in mind and take a note of those who attack me so next time someone asks me to attack I'll have a reason

Nice talking to you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Yes you did not in so many words but asking to 'take on' DOR or me 'happily and telling us how better your OD and conquers is definetely boastful and implies that you think you're better than others

Moreover, you keep talking drivel , but not commenting (or commenting by the intelligent 'Boring'), when I point to your non factual mistakes that you use to impress and flame
...and last but not least you're capable of contradicting yourself on the same page of a thread as you don't even know who your enemies are. That's how ridiculous you have been of lately

I'll keep that in mind and take a note of those who attack me so next time someone asks me to attack I'll have a reason

Nice talking to you again.

I've used as many facts as you have on this page, so I'm not sad enough to search entire tribe histories the nobling point is far more recent and relevant (COD must be terrified they might lose another 5 villages in your next 80 conquers).

And that isn't contradicting, regarding someone as an enemy but not attacking them happens all the time, I still regard many ex EXP members as enemies but I don't attack them either, not top of the list atm.

maybe you should try actually answering my points instead of blah blah not using facts blah blah boasting blah blah not nobling COD.