w23 - hench recruiting

DeletedUser

I changed my church's to brothels ,its more fun :icon_biggrin:

lt181

I've never played with the Church settings. I also avoid the worlds. However, many players that play it enjoy it so maybe it's not so bad. There was a point where I argued against pally weapons, and while I still think they allow skill to be trumped by luck at times, I like them. It adds one more thing to look forward to in the game. Maybe the church setting does this as well.

silvereclipes

I don't mind the church now since it forces you to cluster under them the travel limit is a pain though on 30 but you do with what you have within range..lol

DeletedUser9021

I've never played with the Church settings. I also avoid the worlds. However, many players that play it enjoy it so maybe it's not so bad. There was a point where I argued against pally weapons, and while I still think they allow skill to be trumped by luck at times, I like them. It adds one more thing to look forward to in the game. Maybe the church setting does this as well.

I like moving into the frontlines by being sneaky. Church settings make that really hard. the added strategical value is of course nice, but I get tired of thinking in church settings.

Oh, and by the by you bloody bastiches, I am back home and ready to rumble. Shauntage will co-play with me and abs, zbeedy is coming to co-play an NBG account (he's a former O~SIN aristo, good guy), and I am counting on everyone who PMed me or replied here to join in on the fun. Contact me on msn or skype, and let's wreak some havoc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9021

Update: people joining w23
-mick & s1cky dutch
-momm and onny123
-blodyx & King Matt II
-shauntage (co-player with yours truly)
-zbeedy

Still hoping to see more of you join in the coming weeks, if we can find enough accounts to accomodate everyone.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dont be taking too much time from my w30 members...

We just declared on five tribes. :p

And to clarify. Churches are a vast amount more strategic to play. HOWEVER, if you are already exceptional at tw, and understand the basic principles, there is an insane amount of stuff you can successfully pull off..

Defender: kanipuppeli
Destination: Freedom From Kani 106 (497|705) K74

Quantity: 19789 17846 0 15463 87 0 0 2285 0 655 1 0
Losses: 9700 8747 0 7579 43 0 0 1120 0 321 0 0

Defender: kanipuppeli
Destination: Freedom From Kani 106 (497|705) K74

Quantity: 10124 9099 0 7884 44 0 0 1165 0 337 1 0
Losses: 10124 9099 0 7884 44 0 0 1165 0 337 1 0

Now, cause im smarter than he, i nobled his church first.. and then cleared his stacks with three or four nukes. That total element, plus the noble limit allows me and my merry band of members to succeed as no others. ;)

Learn the church, and you learn to appreciate and enjoy the amount of stuff you can execute..

Last edited:

DeletedUser9021

(...) Learn the church, and you learn to appreciate and enjoy the amount of stuff you can execute..

I'm an old dog, and I'd rather use up the last bit of my old glory and enjoy that than get my ass kicked on w30 (just kidding, those noobs can't touch me :lol:).

I might stroll down to w30 once we're all tired of w23 again. Though it will be interesting to takes order from you :p

silvereclipes

lets just say this is funnier then pawning SIN with my 1 to 1 ratio in effect I am dumping hellish amounts of nukes form my account into them an badly mauling them up where their support is is breaking under the strain.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser9021

I am still looking for more players, so everyone interested, contact me here or on msn.