Tasting 2nd to 300mil
glamil 3rd to 300mil

Tasting 1st to 2,500villages
Matty 2nd to 2,500villages

DeletedUser

SVR first to 600 mil points for top 40
SVR first to 3 bil ODA

DeletedUser

Shame he didn't do it against an opponent equal to your score, then it would have been slightly different...My opinion....But hey good luck you deserve it.

What does that have to do with anything. Thats why we have morale in place. Besides this is a war game and in war an enemy is an enemy no matter what size there are. Answer this, how can some like yourself play the same world since 11/2008 and only reach an ODA high of 22 million:lol:

GorillaPhil

What does that have to do with anything. Thats why we have morale in place. Besides this is a war game and in war an enemy is an enemy no matter what size there are. Answer this, how can some like yourself play the same world since 11/2008 and only reach an ODA high of 22 million:lol:

Easy when 7-9 players attack you what are you supposed to do twiddle your thumbs.... Besides my ODD speaks for itself in answer to your question above. lol

DeletedUser

phil phil phil what can i say. every one gets ops done on them is part of the game. i once had dt's team do one on me i was about 4 mil poins and had about 45 mil points attacking me with over 7k attacks. your odd is rubish have alook at other peoples. most people like myself dont attack silv as morale is far to low and cost to much for little gain.

DeletedUser

Yes that morale thing really sucks but gives big players like myself more of a challenge to take those smaller players. Phil your ODD is crap so that is nothing to brag about. So no hard feelings since its end game and its time to clean up all the red dots no matter what size they are.

DeletedUser

1st to 2500 vills = tasting
2nd to 2500 vills = MattyMartin
3rd to 2500 vills = gin61531

1st to 25mill = tasting
2nd to 25mill = gin61531

2nd to 300mill ODA = tasting
3rd to 300 mill ODA = glamil

1st to 400 mill ODA = LORD SCREAM

1st to 100,000 villages = SVR

3rd to hit 500 mill = SVB

1st to hit 600 mill = SVR

1st to hit 700 mill = SVR

1st to hit 3bil ODA = SVR

Too lazy to check for players/K ones :p

Last edited by a moderator:

geomikajak

Jinx was a male 3rd leg...just a real little leg!
(kisses)
(beer)