w24 predictions

DeletedUser

So since this world has been left with 3 super powers and one dying what do you think will be next for me this will be it

After the ttd war and all the deletions from it smaller tribes will eat up the barbs trying to get them before hyper/deus get them causing a war then the small tribes will make a coalition to try and stand up to hyper/deus though activity would be the only way they will probably win if they do it will be a eat em up then war type thing vice versa for hyper/deus :O well there isnt much more to predict well u guys try and do it hopefully better then me

DeletedUser48597

I predict a mass merge to end the word :icon_eek:

Every tribe with people left will merge into one big tribe.

Or Hyper/ Deus will eventually war for the world, I suppose.

DeletedUser

I beleive its a bit like you said mate,Hyper/deus will finish TTD of,then some smaller tribe will try to hold strong,futur will tell if theyl succed or fails,then its going to be hyper vs deus as final war,or a brand new world if hyper/deus fall to the possible futur coalition:icon_neutral:

STAFAST

I think Hyper and Deus will merge in the end to just say enough of this world. With over 1 billion points, the world will end as soon as possible, giving us back our lives.

This world has had a great run, but its time to die. Activity is so low pilly may win by default, ok a bad bad joke. He could not win an ass kicking competition if he had 2 legs and everybody else had one or none.

I hope that Deus and Hyper DO merge and proclaim victory, otherwise, neither tribe may win if this plays out for another year or so.

Bo-John-bo

I hope that Deus and Hyper DO merge and proclaim victory, otherwise, neither tribe may win if this plays out for another year or so.

+1

I think we should merge and then all turn on boner and see if we can noble his whole account in a day...........

DeletedUser

I think Hyper and Deus will merge in the end to just say enough of this world. With over 1 billion points, the world will end as soon as possible, giving us back our lives.

Be carefull what you wish for Stafast .... Santa Boner and his little Elf Walt may just give you what you want :p

+1

I think we should merge and then all turn on boner and see if we can noble his whole account in a day...........

Hey BO .... You want to sit my account for me when that happens :D

STAFAST

Be carefull what you wish for Stafast .... Santa Boner and his little Elf Walt may just give you what you want :p

Hey BO .... You want to sit my account for me when that happens :D

Get pilly to sit you, HE could ruin your account in a day :)

DeletedUser

My prediction is that DH will be gobbled up, in the event that TTD disband.
I also foresee a new tribe made up by the bulk of TTD players left over after its disbandment, from which Deus and the players that will eventually be recruited take out this new tribe.
I also foresee a Deus/HYPER war.

slowdowntubby

This world ending in a DEUS/HYPER merge would be the ultimate irony.

DeletedUser

This world ending in a DEUS/HYPER merge would be the ultimate irony.

I agree:icon_razz:

Even If myself,dont feel like playing 1 more years to end this damn world,world that lost all is interest since log from my point of view,

I would still find it sad and ironik that it end with a damn merge,,Id prefer to hit delete then seen our world,which was an awesome world with all the good war,ending up on a merge.

deadsocks

There will be no DYPER. There's still plenty of other tribes to merge in before Walt and Boner get a little bit tipsy and pretend to Inno that they're a 2-branch family tribe, thus ending the world...
... Said that in jest, but it does seem increasingly likely as I think about it.

pillburydough

There will be no DYPER. There's still plenty of other tribes to merge in before Walt and Boner get a little bit tipsy and pretend to Inno that they're a 2-branch family tribe, thus ending the world...
... Said that in jest, but it does seem increasingly likely as I think about it.

your not allowed to be baised :icon_wink:

=RedFox=

The attempt by TTD to recruit their way into a position to take on Deus, causing the end to the longest standing alliance in w24 proves that it is almost impossible to predict the diplomacy changes in the world.

I think there are really only 2 predictions that are cast iron.
#1: Pilly will continue his idiotic trolling of our forums
#2: Pillys incompetence will destroy at least 3 more of his accounts before worlds end.

Anything else is pure conjecture

DeletedUser

your not allowed to be baised :icon_wink:

your not allowed to be a douche:icon_wink:

Dont forget that im french,

[spoil]douche is the french word for shower,yup yup.

Une douche est un jet d'eau dirigé sur le corps qui est généralement pratiqué pour des raisons d'hygiène ou dans un but thérapeutique.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

/me:stole wizzy thingy^^

let's see if that will make the trick :lol:
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48597

Wait, does that mean he is not allowed to be a yupyup? For some reason it sounds like I have heard the word yupyup before. Hmm. (I know, shower, but you put yup yup after it :D)

This world was fun, but it does eventually have to end, and the fastest way is a merge. Although War is better for observers/people who don't want to quit.

DeletedUser

A war between hyper and deus would be epic, but it would last for years, if they do, go dues ofc..

pillburydough

your not allowed to be a douche:icon_wink:

Dont forget that im french,

[spoil]douche is the french word for shower,yup yup.

Une douche est un jet d'eau dirigé sur le corps qui est généralement pratiqué pour des raisons d'hygiène ou dans un but thérapeutique.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

/me:stole wizzy thingy^^

let's see if that will make the trick :lol:
[/spoil]

uh-huhhh urban dictionary it yet :lol:?