w24 predictions

DocJunior25

I predict an old friend of bo stafast and the bunch of the guys in hyper drops bye and says hi and they all die of shock and the world ends

DeletedUser

I predict an old friend of bo stafast and the bunch of the guys in hyper drops bye and says hi and they all die of shock and the world ends

Only if it involves Bo and Stafast with a roll of Duct tape and some cellophane wrap :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

I'm pretty sure I asked this before, but I will ask again: why on earth is this thread stickied?

DeletedUser

Because its the only thing interesting left to talk about i.e. what will happen once TTD dies off

The Great 1One1

I've always assumed stickies were meant to be threads that will be forever necessary to read/post in. This thread is a prediction for a certain period of time, not something that would be permanent.

DeletedUser

Here's one for ya....

Deus and HYPER have, accept for the formalities involved, have become one. HYPER is a refugee camp. Picking up those that they feel could benefit their "point" standing as #1 which will bite them in the ars later leaving Deus at the mercy of TTD. TTD continues its growth, not in numbers or points, but with the other smaller tribes that will join in the crusade to eliminate the inactives...wow...imgaine 1/2 of Deus being inactive. Beware of what u don't see..lol...what do u think the final point spread will be, and the odds, of this happening??

Bo-John-bo

HYPER is a refugee camp. Picking up those that they feel could benefit their "point" standing as #1 which will bite them in the ars later

Please explain how we have become a refugee camp??

Bo-John-bo

Ok please provide names of people that are refugees that we recruited?

And how will it bite us in the arse?

DeletedUser48597

And please describe how Deus will ever be at the mercy of TTD?

DeletedUser

Merge? HYPER and Deus?

They should take that up the council!, dun ya think? lol

DeletedUser

Refugees?

floadi, Havoc...anyone thats been apart of Ronin, BMR, SA,.....ROFL even T~D~F...way back....ssssssshhhhhhhhhh