W25 Blog

DeletedUser

Great job, I really enjoyed reading it. Very fair and well written. Looking forward to the next issue.

DeletedUser85956

Alex, you did a great job with it. I especially liked the person you interviewed, lol. Seriously, a good job and I look forward to seeing more.

ArmandMALTA

lool good one slick :p but yeah i agree with u and u deserved to be the first interviewed in this blog.

DeletedUser

Blog looks good, could use some help with the graphics.. I will get in touch with you on that front. :)

DeletedUser

another great job bro ;) lets keep this up. next week will be even better :)

DeletedUser

Lies, I am the best attacker and defender, anyone who thinks otherwise bring it on! :)

DeletedUser

Good job on the blog alex :) looking forward to the next instalment.

alexmichie

Dave they are just wrong i mean all 3 of them picked moe over me! something has to be wrong lol

DeletedUser

well the word best is a bit too vague to really be a category

DeletedUser

also me thinks that you should post the link to the newest blogs on the first post, that way its all in one collected spot instead of randomly throughout this thread.

DeletedUser

alex it is normal for people to like me :p i am the most liked person on 25 :D

DeletedUser

frankly..those 3 ppl that were interviewed have my respect..thou that wont really save me from a hard nuking doesnt it? ;p

but i have most respect on HH on the 3..the only one who bothered sending more than 20 mukes at me..

and alex..another great job!!

DeletedUser

lol thanks alex, it was great and i hope you all like it as much as we did making it :p