W25 Blog

DeletedUser

the blog is looking good guys , i enjoyed reading the two new blogs, keep up the good work, :p

alexmichie

next week we will have a new item, from a new member who observes this world so please look forward to it as i hope you will look out for it, also our next guests are the SFM council, so if you have any questions for KyllirMOM ggerdes hossamelnaggar, please mail me and i will put them to them.

DeletedUser

and if you have any idea who is more popular pls give us a buzz :D

pathious

I have a suggestion...Instead of interviewing other tribe members and obviously picking up bits of info, why don't you interview a few SubV players?

arcticrider

I agree to a point. Only interesting one from SUBv would be Alex and I would like to see an interview with him.

alexmichie

we will be interviewing each other at some point, but we said at the start of this blog it wasnt just for subv so we are doing the rounds and interviewing someone from all the main tribes, but please leave me suggestions for the future

DeletedUser

we will interview eachother when we are really out of people to interview :)

Realistica

Blogs are looking great guys. Keep it up. One request from us older farts in this game. Can you please not use that color of green in the interviews? It is very hard to read

DeletedUser

Blogs are looking great guys. Keep it up. One request from us older farts in this game. Can you please not use that color of green in the interviews? It is very hard to read

I am not old but I agree here.

alexmichie

Running late again guys sorry, all my bits are done just waiting on moe who is still on vacation, sorry blame him