W25 Blog

alexmichie

hit me up on skype and we will do a huge 2 week one with all that stats and that fools interview, he was so desperate to get one then takes a week to reply what a waste of space

DeletedUser

BEST BLOG EVER. mother the map was funny as hell the round map was great and the updating one of subv as a family the whole blog was great. The part about armand kinda was gonna happen cos he is a idiot LOL great job to all who worked on it and nice interview :)

DeletedUser46867

By far my favorite blog so far, lots of good conquer maps as well as mothers map lol.

Crazymike

Yeah for sure best blog so far!

All the maps were good and a great "last-minute" interview as well :)

alexmichie

Right so since it was a SubV member in the last blog i would like to have a pack member, i am also thinking of doing a triple threat interview lol so far i have sancus from BoB but i would like your suggestions or if you would like to be interviewed for the blog post your claims here. So somebody from SFM or Pack or even SubV2

alexmichie

Thats a good idea how about sancus from bob, tormos from pack and applecore from SFM?

DeletedUser

lol Your the only SFM player i know, other then telhearn and the person who tried to threaten me.

DeletedUser92664

Hey alex!

Great stuff man!! I like it ;)

Good luck to both sides!