W25 Blog

DeletedUser67039

Woot first post :p this better be good i stayed awake for this

seawardorange

This is so refreshing, getting to know ppl and opponents in a non flaming fashion. Thank you Alex :)

Last edited:

alexmichie

thanks deb that is the point behind it, any suggestions to next weeks one?

DeletedUser67039

spell stats stats and not stat and members didnt need the (s) :p

also use that nobling map next time plzzzzzzzz

alexmichie

you know im going to add in more maps next time, also can we get this stickyed?

DeletedUser80463

Wow nice blog its to hard to find worthwhile info on the TDR/SubV war with all that flaming and spam

alexmichie

Thank You for all your nice comments, they are appreciated and i did hope this would be liked by the whole world and not just one or two tribes, but this blog does require input from YOU i would like if more people entered the competitions, suggested who to interview suggested more things to put in it, All ideas are welcome

DeletedUser

Hey Alex,

Already mailed you ingame, but respect where its due. Is a good job you've done there. Have given you my input also, but would be good to see more tribal interviews from the bigger tribes at war. Morph V PACK. TDR V SFM. Is chance to have a little publication from those that are charged with running their tribes.

Good Blog, look forward to watching this evolve.

DeletedUser

hey alex me boy, nice blog , good to see some clean talk instaed of that junk on the main forums :)

alexmichie

ah thanks pots, i think this is the first time i have ever seen you post on here lol maybe make you post once a week?