W25 Blog

alexmichie

I have left the tormos interview for now, that is not the reason why there has been no blog, it was the reason it was late but i have had personal issues going on so im sorry no blog i will try and get one in tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I have left the tormos interview for now, that is not the reason why there has been no blog, it was the reason it was late but i have had personal issues going on so im sorry no blog i will try and get one in tomorrow.

Alex take your time:)...while we wait can watch pack fail in the stats:p

alexmichie

Since that has all everyone has been talking about for the last few days i thought i would leave it out, if we do get it which is looking very likely as i found out today its only votes and not people that are counted i will put it in HUGE letters in the next blog, btw would you like an interview for a future week?

DeletedUser85956

Good job Alex. On a side note, I would be interested in an interview with a moderator.

alexmichie

I always intended on asking the w25 forum mod but no one has really stuck around long enough but i think everyone would like to hear from Killabeast

DeletedUser

Sure, next week would be good as I'll be busy on the weekends for the next month or so. You can either Mail me questions or IRC chat or wait until September for a skype chat, as I'll have my computer with that install on it back.

alexmichie

Well i have interviews set up for the next blog but the one after could be perfect, so which ever way would be the best for you in 2 weeks time

Crazymike

I'm already looking forward to the next couple issues :) 1/2 nobles and Killabeast interview, nice.

DeletedUser

You went Leeds Festival? I went Reading, much better :icon_razz:

OT, nice blog, always look forward to the interview, and this didn't disappoint :icon_wink: