W25 Blog

alexmichie

Haha how was Reading better, Axl Rose turned up an hour late and you were flooded out, we on the other hand had glorious sunshine the whole time and i got a nice tan lol

DeletedUser

Haha how was Reading better, Axl Rose turned up an hour late and you were flooded out, we on the other hand had glorious sunshine the whole time and i got a nice tan lol

I heard Axl Rose had objects thrown at him too? He deserves it..

DeletedUser

Psssht, we weren't flooded out, the weekend itself was sunny, i tanned as well :lol:
And yeh, but Axel Rose is a tw*t lol.

alexmichie

haha you were flooded out I had friends there, and yeh Axl Rose is a tw*t

DeletedUser

Great blog Alex, and excellent interview with tormos. Refreshingly honest and a nice read :)

DeletedUser

Ye i agree Tormos gave a very good interview where he was well spoken and kept a fair and honest opinion on the ongoing war.

DeletedUser

is there going to be another blog doesent matter just wondering its been a wile unless im missing something

DeletedUser

lol, tbh tbh there isn't really a need for a blog anymore. it'll be same old news anyway, subv=win, other tribes=fail

alexmichie

Right I know its been a long time since the last blog, half because ive been inactive and half because there is not much to talk about.

So who would you like interviewed???

What war stats would you like in? SubV Versus Pack? Storm? BoB? DC? NRU? World? anyone else against anyone? who else is at war except SubV? You ask the questions and I will find the answers.

I will be doing a map update from the last blog to see who has expanded where.

But what else would you like or is the blog on this world dead?

DeletedUser91187

Everyone is at war with everyone except SubV.. In case you haven't noticed. SubV just attacks whoever they want, with little to no retaliation.

alexmichie

Yes but which SubV players or other players would you like to hear from? Have you ever read the blog?

DeletedUser92664

Id like an interview with KyllrMOM to what is happening with DC.

I know- im obsessed with DC atm :p

Merry Christmas :)