W25 Blog

alexmichie

Ive interviewed Rach 3 times already, How about a different DC member, someone who has not been interview?

alexmichie

Well after NoelyDeezNutz and Yal-A-Dar have failed I will be releasing a final blog tonight, any final ideas mail me

alexmichie

Well ladies and gents the Final Blog is here, love it or hate it I no longer care, I am done lol but seriously let me know what its like and whether you would have done anything differently or if you disagree with the version of events that I have amassed.

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2012/01/30/world-25-final-blog

Btw its a long read, sorry i love the sound of my own voice and all the Old past blogs are on the first page of this thread.

So Long and Farewell World 25.

Alex

DeletedUser

Great blog :) just one thing wrong from my perspective.

they were told Pack would be the next target and that if they did not attack them they would be out and a target to SubV. slick94153 lnlsban naga162 loststryk Penthesilia sockit1710 and Lychaeus joined.

I think your find after the way pack had treated us, we were chomping at the bit to war pack anyway.... no threats were given or needed ;)

congratulations subv :) w25 winners!

alexmichie

When we first contacted you it was told, its why alvik didnt come over, but your right the majority of you were ready to roll on pack and super straight away.