W25 Milestone Thread

hanibalii

Congratz to Uk patriot for being the first nub to hit 200 million ODA

DeletedUser

Thank God for that, I thought I was home free and then suddenly today maud was straight up my arse.

hanibalii

Well done subv on being the first to 600 million total points.

alexmichie

Well Done to SubV for getting 60,000 villages and Congrats to Secksay for getting 10 million in one K

ArmandMALTA

congratz to UK patriot on breaching the tribe diplomacy for the third time. Well done subv leadership.

alexmichie

Since he was just killing off some scouts its nothing to get your panties in a twist about lol

BUT IF YOU WANT BREAKING THE NAP

hoolemore554: they have . . . Indyskies has 500+ incomings guess where my defense is annoying there nukes

Umm Stacking someone who is attacking and being attacked by SubV is breaking the Nap, alot worse than killing of some troops on a hugely overstacked village LMAO

ArmandMALTA

he has a whole k in of villages in there. he could have killed them there. shut up and argue sensibly.

DeletedUser

congratz to UK patriot on breaching the tribe diplomacy for the third time. Well done subv leadership.

as his personal advisor and representative i would like to thank his family and his friends for helping him achieve this:lol:

ArmandMALTA

*claps* good boy. im happy for u. u surely gonna make a succes in RL. will be back when someone doesnt talk crap.

alexmichie

Armand are you seriously getting your panties in a twist because he killed 400 scouts on you lol seriously when you saw that incoming you must have dropped a brick thinking it was the first of many.

Also Argue sensibly? I bring in a perfectly valuable point that you are braking the Nap alot worse than us and we are just laughing at it! now go hog somemore support you can never pull enough away from your tribemates.

ArmandMALTA

panties in a twist? grow up..this is just a game! doh! u want village of mine? my life will not change. now im really gonna stop. ur bs is amazing.

alexmichie

My BS? are you saying that quote isnt from the Pack Skype chat? or are you just annoyed that i proved you wrong once again?

DeletedUser

congrats to subv on having gone from no associate tribes to having more hangers on than anyone else:icon_wink:

DeletedUser80463

Can i throw in i now have 15 attacks from UK in a K i don't actually really want =p

and alex that support was to die anyways i was planning to attack SubV with it but it seemed fitting enough