W25 Milestone Thread

edward007007

Why'd you post it in W25 Milestone thread? Bit stupid :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80463

blame alex he brought me into it he mentioned me and it could of remained quiet now to go get my winnings thanks alex

ArmandMALTA

grats to uk patriot on braching tribe diplomacy for the fourth time. well done subv. u surely have 100% control over ur tribe. (and no. its not me noob.)

DeletedUser82372

woo!! 4th diplomacy breach!!! that surely is an achievement for the Guiness books :O)

alexmichie

With the recent capture of K54 SubV is the first Tribe to control 50 Ks, Well Done

edward007007

we officially own hallf the world

you're very devoted if you counted all that :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

arman nominates me for the biggest lier on world 25 :)) add it to my list alex :d

alexmichie

Right we now have the awards rankings so please some give me some suggestions for the milestones. so far i have first to 5 points a well done to RagingPanda

DeletedUser

Right we now have the awards rankings so please some give me some suggestions for the milestones. so far i have first to 5 points a well done to RagingPanda

At this stage of the game it is slightly pointless to have milestones for awards.

alexmichie

Na i think it would be a good thing, a little competition never hurt anyone.

DeletedUser

i think we should be able to put one up for anyone over 1m pts and still in the world now that were under 1k players

DeletedUser

is there anyone who has been ranked 1 in 3 continents so far?..

i think only tormos11 has done it..

K32 1 tormos11 PACK 1,68 Mio. 173 1.446 11.81%
K41 1 tormos11 PACK 1,85 Mio. 190 1.446 9.39%
K44 1 tormos11 PACK 2,33 Mio. 236 1.446 12.92%

correct me if im wrong..

alexmichie

2Ks
1. Uk Patriot 2. Stanonian 3. Razdds2
3Ks
1.Immunesoul 2. uk patriot 3.Mr-Fry

Tormos is the 4th