W25 Milestone Thread

alexmichie

Nobody has reach 4 Ks yet, a few have been close Uk was at one point 1st in 3Ks and 2nd in 2

alexmichie

If a player gets 100% of a K i will say well done, but if a tribe all it means is they are not expanding, which is not a good thing

DeletedUser

If a player gets 100% of a K i will say well done, but if a tribe all it means is they are not expanding, which is not a good thing

I am the closest and that will just not happen. I would have to waste nobles on tribe mates (family) village, instead of taking Pack villages. Just not an option any time soon. Maybe later we can trade out, but not right now.............

alexmichie

PACK have got 4 bill OD same as SubV now lol
1 Subversion 4.294,97 Mio.
2 The PACK 4.294,97 Mio.

(Note Not found me, Found by a tribemate)

Yes but the Huge difference is Tribal ODA

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Subversion 4.294,97 Mio.
2 The PACK 2.553,47 Mio.

ODD
1 The PACK 3.202,73 Mio.
2 Subversion 2.456,27 Mio.

I also think there is a current Lag in TWstats as if you add them up they come to more than that for the Tribal OD also if you notice nothing goes higher than 4.294,97 Mio. and i am pretty sure a few weeks ago SubV was very close to 5mil ODA as i was going to make a thread about it.

hanibalii

I'm pretty sure subv were over 4 million when i was around... therefore unless everyone went to sleep they should be 5 mill +

alexmichie

last time i checked we were like 4.98 something as i made a note to check the next day and then post something but i forgot and then when i next checked we were 4.2

alexmichie

Thats slightly annoying, I hope that the new updates takes all the OD into account, and well done you point whore lol JG what happened

DeletedUser64969

i would of been 1st too 20 mil and 2k villeges but i had to go on a shitty holiday :( lol