W25 Updating Maps

AusKilla

Updating maps have changed coding, hence why they don't show up in the old thread, i cannot edit it as i didn't make the thread, so as the W25 updating map maintainer, i made a new thread instead :)

Link to W25 MAPS

MAPS UPDATE: 08:00 ST ST Every day

Tribe Dominance:

topktribes.png

Top Tribes (based on total points, not top 40):

toptribes.png

Top Tribes in Nobling:

topnoblers.png

Average Points Per Player:

topavgtribes.png

Player Dominance:

topkplayers.png

Top 15 Players:

topplayers.png

Fastest Noblers:

fastnoblers.png

Top 15 ODA players:

topkaplayers.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

w00t top 10 ODA For the win!!!

Look at my little cluster compared to everyone else lol.

DeletedUser

wasn't it this world that we had to fight to get these updating maps stickyed for the longest time because the old mod said there was already a thread for it, but that thread was for regular non updating maps?

AusKilla

wasn't it this world that we had to fight to get these updating maps stickyed for the longest time because the old mod said there was already a thread for it, but that thread was for regular non updating maps?

yes, that mod was a total moron -.-

DeletedUser81371

if you look at k99 on some of the maps you will see a few villas belonging to DVADER :) i am the biggest player in that k :D lol

4642209.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can the other self updating maps be closed, I don't know how many times I have clicked on that one instead of this...>.>

DeletedUser

Owning over 50% of a continent sure feels good, it is also cool to be number 1 at something.

DeletedUser

Can Otori Family be split up into Otori and SFM as they are seperate tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexmichie

id prefer black since we are made out to be the bad guys or enemies of most black would suit us

DeletedUser

WOw can we update this i wanan see how we are doing..seems liek everytime there is big hits they dont do the maps so it dont look so bad

DeletedUser

WOw can we update this i wanan see how we are doing..seems liek everytime there is big hits they dont do the maps so it dont look so bad

It saids on the first post :icon_eek:

MAPS UPDATE: 08:00 ST ST Every day

Someone needs a wake up call lol..

DeletedUser

i knwo that mate just its wasnt updated since 06 so its missed a day and i sent you a wake up call in Tw LOL