W25 Updating Maps

alexmichie

thanks :) alex michie being in the top 20 had me worried :(

i was so happy for a few days, i would check the map and BANG i was there right in the middle it was great and now, all you see is my name im just going to be as good as you now lol

hanibalii

we already did own k55 and 45 and some of 54 and some of 44 so the middle isn't that different :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

the more subv the better :)i wonder how longs it going to be til we all own all the world, atleast pack are making their side nice and clustered :p might be a challenge for later on :0

DeletedUser

K15 100% control

Anyone notice that K15 is the first K 100% dominated by SubV :)?

DeletedUser

Nice, Congratulations! Kinda ironic as I believe that used to be a PACK K...

Thanks,
But pack screwed up way too many times in their decision making for them to be worthy enough to keep it. Hence why it is in SubV hands now.(and is quite content there too)

TBH, the biggest mistakes that PACK made were in regards to not fighting subv along with 1) INH and 2) TDR. Alpha just sat on their asses and were too chicken to make a decision. 1) caused TDR to form, cause we were disgusted with council (minus chris).

DeletedUser

PACK was generally inactives, both council and player wise. They did not have an effective decision making process, and couldn't make decisions, let alone the right, strategic decisions. I think they would've lasted much longer as a smaller tribe like they used to be--once they expanded to become a sprawling empire stretching across multiple K's the council and the players couldn't handle it, as the organization and activity just wasn't up to level.

DeletedUser

What is the deal with K15? It is showing as 99.99%. There is only SubV there and it has been 100% for a long time. Is it a glitch in the program?

DeletedUser

If you look in the continent rankings you will see

Tribe ranking for the continent 15 Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 SubV 14,87 Mio. 1.486
2 *TA* 1.835 1

alexmichie

Being the arrogant man i am, i was just looking at myself on the map and then i realised, i have been on all 4 of the individual maps, Points, Dominance, ODA, Fastest. So my question is this, has anyone else been on all the maps or am i the first?

DeletedUser

I have been for a while now. but great job. to me that is a real achievement

alexmichie

Oh sorry Steve i didnt see you on it, but so far the only people i can see who has done it is me you and Heavenly Hell, any idea which order? did she beat you? or have i missed anyone?

DeletedUser

I was on all four about a year and a half ago I think, when I actually focused on one continent, lol.

I also think Grant probably managed it before I did.