W25 Updating Maps

alexmichie

Damn you Dave lol well since i cant remember Grant being on it but il take your word on you so il change the Milestones, i really thought i was the first.

DeletedUser

In fact, I imagine towards the start of the world most of the top 15 were on all four, as that is the way it goes at the start.

DeletedUser64969

I remember grant been on them all and stoneslinga and afew others, they always changed places, as UK said start of the world tho, I was on them all at one time as well when i had decent ODA, awhile back tho :|

alexmichie

Ah ok, so I am just slow then lol il delete it from Milestones

AusKilla

Being the arrogant man i am, i was just looking at myself on the map and then i realised, i have been on all 4 of the individual maps, Points, Dominance, ODA, Fastest. So my question is this, has anyone else been on all the maps or am i the first?

Not that it means anything but i used to be on all 4 maps when i used to play to :D All the top ranked players early & mid game were.. :D

ALOT has changed since back then! :D Glad to see a few familiar faces still kickin about ;)

DeletedUser64969

Not many original faces left, this world could of still been pretty good if pack werent such a screw up :p

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmm, 1st in TW history to have 100% of a K? Check out K15. We can't find where anyone else has done it.

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmm, 1st in TW history to have 100% of a K? Check out K15. We can't find where anyone else has done it.

There are numerous other worlds where a tribe has had 100% of a K. (obviously the won worlds had all 100% of K'
s...)

DeletedUser

There are numerous other worlds where a tribe has had 100% of a K. (obviously the won worlds had all 100% of K'
s...)

You fool. You misread. Secksay owns 100% of a K. Secksay is a player not a name of a tribe.