W26 History Thread

DeletedUser

they created Spud basically to join BUL, cause they knew we wouldn't accept so many of them. We are not stupid you know xD

I believe Uki and bernard should so BUL's history, you'll have to pm them Boozy :D

Thats not actually true. We had a vote after we made SPUD.

1. Carry on warring Reborn.
2. Declare on RT. (we were bored so wanted fun, didnt expect to win)
3. Declare on T4h (same as above.. kinda)
4. Merge with BUL. (my favourite choice as i wanted to war RT.. and knew we couldnt win at our current size)

DeletedUser

i have to call bs on this bit

Moogle, LoS and COLD decided to try and gangbang RT.

you declared on moogle and los i believe, and h helped take out los extreamly quickly.

your post was 2 biased for me at that point. the rest of your post i liked.

DeletedUser

"Once RT was formed, the tribe obviously became the most powerful tribe in w26, which lead to new wars.

After a couple of weeks of fighting COLD disbanded and merged into CIA, LoS was butchered by RT and [H].
Moogle however massacred troops on the RT-front and drove Kubic, Obese whale and Tamo to inactivity, which made it impossible for RT to continue the war, and a NAP was drawn there. The first signs of weakness were clear. Some say this was the beginning of the end."

this part is somewhat misleading. Sqid started the skirmishes which quickly turned into a war, its was in evitable.
you took in tribe which was at war with moogle so that too not planned by moogle
COLD:nubs

so LoS never wanted to have any war with RT, oour plans were to move down south and grow on BUL and other rim tribes.

During the first few weeks LoS and RT were neck to neck[till the failfull sqid op+[H] declaring on us]... it would have been intresting if [H] wouldnt have declared.

LoS also participated in the last op on Obese whale which was very success full.

DeletedUser

"Once RT was formed, the tribe obviously became the most powerful tribe in w26, which lead to new wars.

After a couple of weeks of fighting COLD disbanded and merged into CIA, LoS was butchered by RT and [H].
Moogle however massacred troops on the RT-front and drove Kubic, Obese whale and Tamo to inactivity, which made it impossible for RT to continue the war, and a NAP was drawn there. The first signs of weakness were clear. Some say this was the beginning of the end."

this part is somewhat misleading. Sqid started the skirmishes which quickly turned into a war, its was in evitable.
you took in tribe which was at war with moogle so that too not planned by moogle
COLD:nubs

so LoS never wanted to have any war with RT, oour plans were to move down south and grow on BUL and other rim tribes.

During the first few weeks LoS and RT were neck to neck[till the failfull sqid op+[H] declaring on us]... it would have been intresting if [H] wouldnt have declared.

LoS also participated in the last op on Obese whale which was very success full.

Same story, different version.

DeletedUser

Nice to see this, a shame I am no longer part of this world I will miss [H] and Clear! for as long as I was part of them.

Fuct and LoS were good while they were here. SM/SN beside being back stabbing mother fu.... you were still okay.

Good Luck Everyone this is my last post on this world.

Clear! will be number one till they finish this world, good bye good luck and kick some ass.

Regards,
Marc - XxLiveNLetDiexX,
Proud member of [H] and Clear! for as long as it lasted.

Unproud to be associated with SM/SN for the short time it was, after the way they shafted and stabbed me in the back at every hurdle.. I lost all respect I once had for them... but it does not go to everyone of their members.

DeletedUser

Nice to see this, a shame I am no longer part of this world I will miss [H] and Clear! for as long as I was part of them.

Fuct and LoS were good while they were here. SM/SN beside being back stabbing mother fu.... you were still okay.

Clear! will be number one till they finish this world, good bye good luck and kick some ass.

Regards,
Marc - XxLiveNLetDiexX,

Unproud to be associated with SM/SN for the short time it was, after the way they shafted and stabbed me in the back at every hurdle.. I lost all respect I once had for them... but it does not go to everyone of their members.

Yeah the Nomad crew are much cooler than the originals. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Regards,
Marc - XxLiveNLetDiexX,

Aight, bye :)

DeletedUser

If you are making something that shows world history and tribe history why are you putting in political crap trying to make certain tribes look better then they are... IMK - is full of worthless players along with stubborn leaders that think if they hold on long enough some miracle will happen.. that's why their tribe is failing.. that is the only reason, not the reason that Warham put in... what a bunch of garbage

DeletedUser

Imo Nomad were just a bunch of massrecruiting noobs, that eventually succeeded (trough heavy massrecruiting around w26) to hold a K somewhere down South, while in the mean time everyone in Nomad not in the south got rim'ed.
Or at least that's how it looked from K43.

DeletedUser

Some of the best tribes on older worlds have come from massrecruiting.

DeletedUser

Imo Nomad were just a bunch of massrecruiting noobs, that eventually succeeded (trough heavy massrecruiting around w26) to hold a K somewhere down South, while in the mean time everyone in Nomad not in the south got rim'ed.
Or at least that's how it looked from K43.

Maybe you should have used your binoculars or something... :icon_confused:

For a very long time, we only had 12 or so members. We were a small, tight-knit group of players who constantly talked to each other on skype, etc.. No mass recruiting, quite the opposite.

Then Daffy (DNA) and LOS disbanded around the same time, leaving a bunch of good players without a tribe..

True, we took a few in (maybe another 12?) but then made an academy tribe out of SB (Steel Brigade) which then became SBN. If they wanted to recruit, we let 'em...we didn't really care what they did, as long as they held up their end of the bargain, which they did quite well in the AZRA war.

Again, yes, we did have a few players with villages right in the middle of AZRA that took the brunt of their pathetic counter-attack...but no one was rimmed that I can recall. AZRA wasn't as fortunate...

I love how everyone's default assessment of a tribe they don't really have any knowledge of is "mass recruiting noobs." :icon_rolleyes:

If say...BUL wants to say that....then fine. At least they have a better grasp/understanding of the situation, instead of spewing bullpoo.. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: