W26 History Thread

DeletedUser

Raging Thunder brought to you by yours truely, Booza

What was supposed to be one of the strongest tribe tw would have ever seen, ended up in disbanding. Nothing more then a footnote in w26's history.
But there's an entire story to tell, prior to me pushing that fatal button.

RT's story began in 300!!, founded by the (in)famous Pervis, the genious/warlord behind many top tribes in tw.net.
Unfortainly, I wasn't intially part of that premade. I was part of another premade that later turned out to become Fuct.
Yeah, I was one of the W1 veterans, lead by JamieRed. (*hides*)

I quickly understood how weak that premade actually was, and my long term friends, Mickoni and Kuklinski got me an invite for 300!!, that turned into Pills.
It was clear that the Pills-n00bsalliance was destined to rule w26.

N00bs had Deride, Tharogan, Petani.
Pills had Pervis, Godsman, Dontfunkwithmeh, Sqid.
All of them were top 20 players, all of them long term pro's, veterans if you like.

Veterans, there in laid the biggest problem those tribes had. They had already seen it all.

Pills took the lead in w26, and they killed practicly everyone that opposed them. LOA, Cuddle, J*S, ~HR~, SOYLNT, ANGER have all been measured, weighed, but they have all been found wanting.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=117379

In the south, however, they grew a threath for Pills; AZRA. The tribe lead by Kamaliut seemed destined to war Pills. And so they did.
Unfortainly for w26 the 2 tribes collided way to soon. The players weren't big enough, there weren't enough nukes nor nobles to finish each other off, so the war was destined to end up in a trench war and eventually be NAP'ed. And so it did.
In order for Pills to survive at that point, 2 alliances were made.
First of all T4H, who would back up Pills' front against AZRA.
And [H], to back up Pills in case LoS decided to join AZRA.

In the mean time n00bs had disbanded because of inactivity and Tribe had grown out of that. But not only n00bs lead under inactivity. Pills' active players were down to a minimum. Pervis, Dontfunkwithmeh, godsman and several others quit. At this point, Omnipresent whiskey, Re-education and me, Booza took on the impossible job of replacing Pervis. It soon was clear that most of the work had to be done by me, at this points, Pills was already a messy tribe, low activity, alot of ego's and hardly any 'tribe' feeling.

Tribe was a bunch of pricks. They refused any diplomatical relationships and started taunting Moogle, who were pretty harmless back then.
However, their constant refusal of any diplomatical relations resulted in a possible gangbang, as Pills, T4H and Moogle were tired of Tribe.
Eventually Tribe turned around, the first steps were made for what later turned out to become Raging Thunder, RT.

Once RT was formed, the tribe obviously became the most powerful tribe in w26, which lead to new wars.
Moogle, LoS and COLD decided to try and gangbang RT.

After a couple of weeks of fighting COLD disbanded and merged into CIA, LoS was butchered by RT and [H].
Moogle however massacred troops on the RT-front and drove Kubic, Obese whale and Tamo to inactivity, which made it impossible for RT to continue the war, and a NAP was drawn there. The first signs of weakness were clear. Some say this was the beginning of the end.

After a relative period of 'peace', RT wanted to taste blood once again. Reborn and the newly formed AZRA were the new targets.
After one huge op, the biggest until then in w26, both tribes were defeated. Reborn and AZRA disbanded, and several of their best (non turks) were recruited. Which lead to RT's next war; BUL.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144933

From day one it seemed as if RT were going to destroy BUL. The difference soon counted 50 + villages, but everytime BUL op'ed, they took back a large gap of that difference.
Still nobody really doubted that eventually RT would overpower BUL.

The biggest problem RT had, was that the tribe was stuck to their leader. Without it, the tribe would fall appart, as really, it was nothing more then a bunch of very competent ego's, that only had loyalty towards their leader, not towards the tribe.

With me dissapearing for 3 weeks, so did RT's power dissapear. The tribe fell appart without strong leadership.
The turks reformed COLD, and BUL in the mean time destroyed RT in K53.
As I came back, I evaluated the state of RT, and I decided that it was a mess, there's no use in trying to keep a ship sailing, when it is unrepairably damaged, it would only end up sinking.

Clear Blue Skies brought to you by, Bounch

Chapter I: Roots

To fully explain the mentality behind Clear I must explain the story behind Clears existance. The north-east of W26 has always been an area of war and commanding dominance, but it was eventually controlled by 3 tribes that were very alike; Visine (K26/Rampage & Vise-grip), WAB(K37/Toniq & MDC) and Storm(K36/Recce). All 3 tribes survived on essentially the same slogan, recruit few, skilled players and become close friends. Visine and WAB both had roster numbers of around 30 (of which there are only around 3-4 in Clear! still active). Visine was led under the slogan 'If its red its dead' while WAB also took a likeminded attitude. Storm however were in an entirely different situation. Led by Recce they were directly approaching Moogles border and on the other lay the Turkish tribe Kizil (who disbanded as soon as any pressure was put on them). This forced Storm to take a much sooner approach to diplomacy and while diplomatic relations between WAB, Visine and Storm were ok, it soon became evident that eventually a war between these tribes would break out. The problem was that none of the tribes wanted to make the first move, because in turn that would cause the 3rd tribe to engage into the war on the opposite side. Stalemate. At the same time Moogle, led by Dauthi were constantly on Storms doorstep and forever recruiting players close and closer to Visine. It was decided upon that any war between us would only help Moogle gain control of the nort east of W26. It was at this point that FFE mixed it up.

Chapter II: Foundations

FFE had decided he'd had enough of the stalemate and decided to embark on a one man mission to the rim. He left Visine in order make is own 'war tribe' that he swore would always be battle hungry. I'm still not sure to this day if he knew how much respect he had from his fellow Visine members and from Rampage, so as soon as it was announced some of us (the ones that enjoyed wars) quickly followed them. No diplomatic relations with anybody seemed like an open challenge to me and so the idea of this new tribe was exactly the challenge we'd been after. I'm not sure how long it took us to realise that we werent actually going to be instantly rimmed, perhaps it was when Recce, Toniq and MDC decided to embark on the same adventure as us bringing with them a selection of the most active and skilled players. From there all that was left to do was to make sure we gained as much ground as we could.

Chapter III: Over the hill

With every new power there is a new enemy, and because we had pretty much destroyed any hostility that we had against each other, our eyes quickly focused on the largest threat to the south of us; Moogle. Moogle had quietly grown as a tribe alongside the likes of AZRA, LoS and Pills it sat as the 5th highest ranked tribe. I believe at the time we were ranked around 10th. Moogle took on and eventually called a truce with RT who were ranked 1st which put them on the map straight away. Moogle were suddenly the tribe to beat. This was Clears first real challenge, within 2 weeks of the RT truce Moogle had set their landing date on Clear. Fortunately for Clear one of the Moogle members had launched their attacks 2-3 days early and so it began. Moogle had gained diplomacy with its family tribe Bruvas and Risen and held a stronger Ally with IMK than Clears NAP. At this point in time Clear were facing Moogle, Bruvas, Risen and IMK. With 2-3 days to prepare itsbilly ran most of the show, with FFE and Recce both away on vacation for 2 weeks they missed the start of the Moogle war. The beginning of the war really went in Moogles favour as they picked up about 35% of Recces villas while the account was constantly swapping hands. Itsbilly and Slid had done a great job organising defensive troops and after Recce's most southern villages Moogle came across stronger opposition. With the return of both Recce and FFE Clear began to roll, co-ops were setup across the border and we began the grind back. Then IMK altered their allegiances and began to fight back at the western parts of Moogle. Bruvas were quickly corrupted and we saw very little of them, While Risen only supported Moogle villages and had little to do on the offensive front. We now understand that Dauthi took 5 days away from the game at this point and left Moogle to keep things going, however once he came back it appears he had had enough calling a vote to disband Moogle. This was very much a shock, and dissappointment to Clear as the next few weeks involved recruiting and nobling of barbs. However the war had been won and we looked to expand our territory even further.

Chapter IV: New friends

The north-east was now looking to be largely dominated by Clear and it soon became tiresome to continue to eat barbs so it was decided by the leadership to enter a war. This war however was determined entirely for fun and we expected it to last for a couple of months, by which time we guessed we would finally be making some progress. This lead us into a war with [H]egemony who up until that point hadn't entered our radar at all but we were well aware of what they had done in history and deemed them as worthy challengers. Certain players shone out at the start with the likes of Popov, DreXav & Neutrino being at the forefront. About 3 weeks into this war, we had made some slight progress in territory but [H] did well to quickly recap anything they could, so we decided a larger scale op was in order. Planned by Recce and Billy we had a timestamp set and we were ready to go. However before we could pull of our op we found out that RT (the #1 ranked tribe at the time who were at war with BUL) had called a war on [H]. Deciding we didnt feel that a 2 vs 1 war was what we thought was fair or 'skillful' we quickly drew up a cease fire on [H], while RT later captured one village from [H]. [H] went through some problematic times in leadership and it became obvious that they were in trouble, especially when SN stepped in the [H] Vs RT war. It was at this time we decided to speak to some of the players that we had been impressed by during our short but somewhat fun war and they were taken on board Clear as tribemembers. We now continue to stand as a tribe and are ready for the next challenge, even if it means we leave the world as graciously as we entered it.

FFE added;

I'll try and pick this up where Bounch left off. Some of this is over 2 years old now and mostly I just have my memory to rely on. If anything is found to be incorrect please let me know.

The last few things Bounch had posted had to do with [H]egemony falling apart after warring us, having internal problems, and then being declared on by Raging Thunder and portions(?) of Shadow Monks. Some of Hegemony joined Clear! at this point but were already engaged in war with SM. I think of the accounts that joined I personally ended up sitting like 6 frontline accounts over the course of a couple days. The [H] players that joined were pretty well spent. Some were great, some were already quitting! This was pretty trying. We had the resources to defend this border but it was taking time to get things moved around.

Around this time T4H declared war on us followed shortly by BUL. T4H was tough as nails in the North and BUL while far away was bored and ready for some action. Raging Thunder was disbanding - some accounts went to BUL and some to COLD. The Rihiter account in particular was the closest one to Clear! and joined BUL. It was quickly flooded with incoming attacks from Clear! and massive waves of support from BUL. That area of the war fairly well stalemated quickly. SM was left with the choice of who to join. Because of a few difficult members in SM (namely ImaBallBreaker) we chose to move any interested persons over to Storm until the dust could settle. At the time war with SM, Nomad, BUL, T4H, and COLD seemed a very real possibility so it seemed good to have the war with SM quieted down and the prospect of warring the rest of the world at that point seemed doable. I will admit that part of my decision was influenced by how much account sitting I and a few other leaders were having to do on the ex-H/SM border. Pressure really does work! BUL while not exactly neutralized was still pretty far off and had to rely on far off attacks and using the Rihiter account to keep pressure on when they could. The ex SM/Nomad members put some pressure on BUL and really kept things in check while they cleaned up the southeast.

T4H on the other hand were fiercely strong and the greatest opponent Clear! ever faced. The war started out strongly for a well prepared T4H but eventually even T4H suffered from inactivity following the 2010 Christmas cease-fire. It's still not clear why this happened but it did. I would say that if this hadn't happened both tribes might still be around and fighting it out still today. I would speculate that there was tensions among the members of T4H who were far from Clear! and wanted to war COLD/Dineh but weren't permitted. At this point BUL and T4H did a bit of a merger along with a few COLD members (I could be wrong on this one). While now on par with Clear! in terms of real estate (or at least potential real estate) the tribe never really improved and began a downward spiral.

At some point during the T4H/BUL/Clear conflict, a tentative alliance was made with a tribe made of Pinoy members in a newly formed Hegemony. This alliance never really found it's footing and was eventually dissolved because it just never worked between the players. Even I must admit in hindsight that I'm not sure what the point of the alliance was other than to give another tribe of players in the world a place in the fight. They chose our side and that was good enough for me at the time. If they'd chosen the other side then that would have been fine as well. I believe Mike Biscuit and Paolo83 were pretty well determined to end that alliance and to that end they succeeded.

IMK at some point during the war with T4H also dissolved after an extremely long war with T4H. They were always a respected ally and I'd be happy to say that while the timing was never right for IMK they certainly were there for Clear! in turning things around on Moogle. Much respect for Warham, xFirestorm, and IMK (who were for all intents and purposes a bunch of new players that did pretty well).

Storm, which served a thousand different roles over the years eventually disbanded as well. Originally it was intended to only hold inactive accounts as food for the active accounts in Clear. Sooner or later it would always end up with active accounts in it as well for either training or at one point it even grew up to pick it's own fights. (Actually it was originally led by recce7 long before Clear! existed and it dominated K35 and K36 but that's a story he could tell if he wanted to. Most of the time Clear! didn't really tell the active members of Storm what to do and while we were on the same side (not enemies) we would often have different agendas. Other times they fully engaged in battle alongside us, particularly while wrightway was running things.

Which brings us to the final year of world 26. A reformed Nomad was the final tribe to battle, led by the absolutely cunning Paolo83. This tribe also had potential but had a hard time getting key accounts it could have used to dominate in some areas. Too many players that weren't in Clear or Nomad were too afraid to pick a side until it was far too late. For a tribe made of scraps Nomad and it's ancillary tribes held on for about a year despite getting trounced in the stats. Clear! slowly dwindled down members over the last couple years for the usual reasons tribes lose members. When it was clear the world was over Clear! recruited a couple active people who this duke felt were fast noblers to help make the end game not drag out for months longer than necessary. (It was boring!)

The world near the end elected to continue the game until a tribe 100% dominated the world. That tribe was Clear Blue Skies.

Chapter V: Hegemony
To be continued...

Hegemony, brought to you by Josaph

Hegemony was founded by a W2 veteran by the name of Mcgonagr, and co-lead by a past friend of his, another W2 veteran named DreXav. It took form November 3rd, 2008…and kept rolling until around July 2009. Hegemony’s two base continents were K57 and K67, and it grew from there. With a strict policy on who they let it, only the strongest of K57 and K67 took part in the rise of Hegemony while the rest watched from the rim as it began to take flight.

Like most tribes, continental dominance was the key to the original plan; fighting off the mass-recruiters, the gang-bangers, and the otherwise less-skilled was only the beginning stages of Hegemony’s ascent. Once upon a time, a tribe controlled K56 by the name of Tribal Wars Warriors decided they wanted to trickle into K57. With the help of the late Niblos tribe, Hegemony was able to defeat this top-10 mass-recruiting tribe and reap the benefits of their demise: Some early, loyal and skilled players in K56. When Niblos, a long-time ally of Hegemony, fell…more recruits would trickle in and strengthen Hegemony’s position on the map.

This was only the beginning. Continental dominance was not yet achieved, and now Hegemony had three continents to maintain. First up on the chopping block was Oi! Oi! Oi!...another top-10 tribe. This was simply an eradication mission in K57, and was achieved relatively quickly. After Oi!, Galazia Stratia was still a nuisance in both K57 and K67. G.S was quickly taken care of, resulting in continental dominance of K57 and K67. Sacred Soldiers, a K58 tribe, eventually dissipates and the best come over to Hegemony.

But K56 still has to be secured, and the growing Legion of Sparta threat was there. Various Artists, another long-time ally of Hegemony, merges with Oi! Oi! Oi! and creates Fuct…and a new alliance was born. Together, Fuct and Hegemony take down Kingzz and begin moving into their respective areas. Plans to strike Legion of Sparta were made, but Fuct was not interested and Hegemony, along with Raging Thunder, takes out Legion of Sparta. K56 now truly belonged to Hegemony, along with K57, K67 and most of K58. But things weren’t as good as they looked, as things began to brew with the disbanding of Legion of Sparta.

A partial merge of To Be Announced and Hegemony took place; arguably the best move Hegemony had made by bringing in some raw talent; this actually occurred after the Kingzz war. Evidence of Fuct’s plotting against Hegemony brought a bloody and rather one-sided war to long-time friends, resulting in continental dominance for K58, K68 and other continents to the south-east. With the wars virtually over and securing under-way, a war seemed to orchestrate itself between Hegemony and Clear Blue Skies…a war that would change the hot-streak that Hegemony had been on prior. A NAP was reached after both Raging Thunder and Shadow Monks, previous supporters of Hegemony, declared on Hegemony.

Politics aside, Hegemony began its descent from the losing battle against Clear Blue Skies. Through its history, it has had many changes in both members and leadership, but none was as drastic as the later stages of its life. It remains only a shadow of what it once was, and known for everything it once stood for: Good diplomacy, great leadership, and a dominant force in the south-east area.

Legion of Shadows, brought to you by Mitsche/Niteshdw

One of the most promising tribes of w26, ended up getting forgotten in the pages of history.

World 26 had just opened and Hermilion along with his 20 odd friends from other worlds who included the likes of machoney, Rihiter started up on the SE in k55.They grew strongly in the k which had the likes of WAR! rank 1 in the world at that time, and WORMS who were in a dead lock with WAR!.
WAR! was clearly winning the war! until their leader John Murray had to quit due to RL probs, deciding to merge his tribe with LoS
Then the Serbian crew of w26 joined up.

Quickly LoS became prominent and were very aggressive in securing their position. As a result several tribes like WHAT?,U.N,BC,BLUE,Horde fell pray to us in the early stages of the game.
Our first real war came in the form of 1984 who were ranked 5 and we were ranked 3, conflicts had arisen in k64 with 1984 and they had to be dealt with and they were dealt with sheer power.
We got the plans going and long range attacks were sent to land in k64 which completely crushed 1984 and RIM was formed out of 1984 with Lord Anubis as their leader and we agreed for a nap, as we kept eating into 1984's territory.
They quickly folded and we wrapped the war up with RIM joining us in the team, giving us partial access to the rim.

As the months progressed Lord Anubis and his team worked towards the rim and were very successful.
Tribes like Nomad, SAS, GODZ were the prime targets. BUL just happened to be there and caused a problem or 2 but at that time they would have been swept away by brute force but we never got the chance to work on them.
We made steady gains till Lord Anubis got perma banned which was HUGE blow to our plans down south. In the mean time Pills! had merged with Tribe and had created RT with whom we already had got skirmishes starting which escalated into a war.

During the first 2 weeks of the war RT and LoS were neck to neck with both tribes performing ops simultaneously, LoS also performed deadly Cata waves against RT where Deride and Petani bore the brunt and lost over 100k points in total,
usually having his 9k villas become 4k. These attacks went relatively unknown. But then the disastrous Sqid op set us back and that was the turning point of the war, with RT asking [H] to help them out with us.
And this brings me to another story, before the war with [H], LoS and [H] were allied and were on the brink of merging, thats what we had planned but we were to find out that [H] were secretly planning on warring us and that plans had been made.So once RT declared [H] canceled the alliance and declared war some days later. LoS were already exhausted and its leaders Hermilion and Rihiter had quit, but Hermi made me duke and Loudinka as the co-leader. The moral had fallen and we had no hope for survival, so we did our final op on Obese whale,with Moogle we got RT to surrender to moogle and then the active players merged into moogle.

This was a tribe which had more in it, but it was just overpowered into submission.

~Mitsche/Niteshdw

International Master Killers, brought to you by Warham

A long time ago, OmniPo and his brother decided to try the game tribalwars. They started far away from eachother but decided to make their own tribe called IMK. It started out with 3 clusters in different K's. 1 cluster in K43 got cancelled when OmniPo's brother got rimmed, the other on I cancelled when they showed no progress whatsoever, very few of them were active and WAB started attacking them. That cluster was K27. The IMK you know now started out in K15 and expanded outwarts from there.

IMK was just about to gain dominance in K15 and had good lay-outs so I saw potential in them. OmniPo had contacted me and xfirestorm(who were in our little mini-tribe called VIP) before but we hadn't gone into the invitation before. Now we saw that IMK started to become better and could be good enough for a long-lasting tribe so we joined under the intention of taking over the tribe. OmniPo was a newb like I suspected, but after a while I found out he is actually very intelligent so there was no need for a hostile take-over. After a while, OmniPo's lack of activity made him to make me a baron without me even asking for leadership position(he made me a baron because I was setting up mentoring programs for the other noobs which was like 80% at the time), and after a while he made me duke.

He is still a duke and founder and active enough to play and help out in the leadership, but not active to be a head-duke so I gradually slid into that position. Xfirestorm was allways a good player but was still way to impulsive to be a duke so I chose knuckledragger who was amazing in the leadership to be a co-duke. Together we planned ops on little tribes(we were still little aswell), but after Moogle Knuckledragger got ill and went inactive. I noticed xfirestorm had gotten less impulsive and since he was very capable he soon filled in that hole.

IMK expanded towards K14 by nobling some and inviting some other -TX- members. -TX- was bigger then IMK at the time and our first alliance but after failed communication(they ignored all our mails) we dropped to NAP and later after some incidents got rid of the NAP. We got a lockdown of K15 and were slowly growing in K16. I tried to get an alliance with Visine at the time, but they were not interested in upgrading our NAP and since threats from all sides were high we urgently needed an alliance. Moogle had a good reputation and eventhough they tried to recruit us as their bitches in their coalition like Bruvas and Risen(and in their own words, DARK, Visine, WAB and Storm were also joining but that apparently wasn't true), we still agreed to the alliance because we needed one.

In the meanwhile Clear! was formed and since IMK didn't agree to being Moogle's bitches but only allies they tried to set us up on Clear! which was their own downfall and led to a long-lasting alliance with Clear!. IMK grew and grew, untill the T4H threat arose. At the start they were 4x bigger then us and through recruiting and recruiting again and again(and again) T4H grew bigger and bigger untill they are now 5x bigger. IMK has obviously lost ground fighting against a tribe 5x bigger, but I can assure you, if IMK were to fight against a tribe 5x smaller that tribe wouldn't last longer then 2 weeks.

The future for IMK is unsure at this moment, I've been away for 2 weeks and seems like we lost some ground atm and some players are inactive, but if possible I will try to keep IMK's sovereignity.

Nomad, brought to you by Stecfc

Nomad was formed by artyfufkin at the end of 2008 who declared himself as "The Nomad" after the disband of a small rim tribe called *Acoma*...he was tired of joining low quality tribes in the area and the lack of ability/dedication of players to push on alone.

Shortly after he invited his friend Pip13, myself, mark1107 and mlangers to join alongside a few other ex-W.O.W players to form a tight and well run unit in K74. Emphasis was made on how to play and we decided to stay small and compact.

BUL and Nomad allied...as a result we had the required stability to our west that allowed us to look to the north and the east.

LoS were our first real threat and Lord Anubis/ 2k7ingram2k7 and a few others attempted advances into K74. We not only resisted but we started to take villages from them. Other players in the area took note and wanted to join Nomad.

After LoS disbanded and new members joined we were starting to become the dominant tribe in K84 as well particularly after jjorg and a few other LoS/MKLoS players joined as well.

SAS who had been recently ditched by CIA were looking prime targets and we went to work on eliminating the tribe. Unfortunately we had next to nothing back from them and they were easily taken. Followed by Daffy.

At this time we were a tribe of about 30 members strong. We formalised a border agreement with Shadow Monks so that we could look north at the slowly advancing AZRA players who were starting to cross the border from K64 into K74. An obvious threat.

We recruited the Steel Brigade tribe as an academy for Nomad. I offered to go there as the duke and to encourage their growth for future progression into Nomad if they made the grade. Many did.

Even with the newly aquired tribe...we were penned in with nowhere left to go. We had the option of going through the former FUCT and now [H] players in K75 but the corridor of villages would have made progress difficult and with the unknown quantity that was Saint311 and several other rogue players in the area we decided the best test would be against well established quality players at AZRA.

We made fast gains against AZRA but it wasn't easy. I remember staying awake for most of the 48 hours that weekend dodging and plotting. During the course of that weekend I was mailed by BUL expressing that they will need to drop us to a NAP. An obvious blow. An alliance with SM was quickly organised as nobody needs to be inbetween a rock and a hard place so to speak.

AZRA members left and we agreed a nap with them (mincai)...we'd taken about half of the villages we wanted that were bordering us...but...in a bizarre twist, the players joined RT.

We decided to continue against them and I believe we took a good number of villages in quick succession....RT then contacted Shadow Monks asking them to attack Nomad. They forwarded the same to us and we turned up the heat further on RT.

BUL finally ended RT after a hard and long war. Shortly after our neighbours and new allies SM had just finished an impressive victory against [H] (who had admittingly just fought Clear!)

It all happened in a night. Talks with the dukes of SM began and we could both see the giant forming to our north east (Clear!)and the need to respond with a strong stance. I proposed we merge for the best chance of survival. We became ~ SN ~ (Shadow Nomad) who's history (whether it be long or short) has yet to be written.

paolo83 said:
SN lasted a short time, it became evident that the SM was actually remaining as their own tribe yet expecting the Nomad's to support them while they were under fire from Clear!

Nomad was quickly re-formed thanks to Stecfc/imaballbreaker and Paolo83

The newly formed council was the two real life brothers stecfc and Paolo83 and it stayed that way for about a month, before Stecfc decided he was bored and off he went leaving the duke position vacant

The tribe voted and Paolo83 was elected, Nomad was in a comfortable position for the time being with diplomacy with all the big tribes around them involving Allies with BUL, a NAP with SM and a NAP with Dineh, even a NAP with Clear! was agreed so Nomad could get their Council and act together

The stipulation with the NAP with Clear! was due to expire on 30.10.2009

Nomad needed to make a decision, was they to form an alliance with the western world T4H/Dineh & BUL or cower to the clear franchise

Indeed Paolo held talks with AHeller (Dineh), Many of the BUL 'Council' and after many weeks of negotiations, it wasnt until the very day Clear! were to launch on Nomad that Paolo held the first chat with Fruitfilledevil and took himself and 20 of his best recruits with him to Storm under quarantine until FFE was happy with each and every one of these players

Not many Nomads have made it to these later stages of the world, but the ones who have are sure to play big pivotal roles in the future months...

~CIA~, brought to you by LLOYALL

A long long time ago ~CIA~ was formed by Squirrel29 after his old tribe lost a war with Toastys old tribe. Toasty decided to join ~CIA~ and brought a few freinds. After getting the leadership solid, ~CIA~ went on a mission to recruit. Our strategy was to recruit as much as possible and kick the noobs.

This worked out,in a sense, and we were quickly on the top 40. However other tribes in the area saw trouble brewing. A Coalition was formed to destroy this menace. Daffy,Taffy, and a few other tribes warred ~CIA~. We without a doubt annihilated these tribes. Yet now 2 tribes remained in k52/k62. ~CIA~ & ~SWE~.

~SW~ planned an Op on ~CIA~ with the news of this I rally'd a few members and caused a mass Exodus. This led to ~CIA~ now being Rank 6 and one of the big boys on the block. We quickly declared of the Burn family along with BUL and we won yet again. There was Peace on in ~CIA~ until to our east AZRA was creeping up our backs.

We decided if Pills lost, we would fight a tribe 2x bigger than us. We launched a Tribal Op and gained 30-40 villages overnight on the unsuspecting AZRA. A few months later Pills called it quits and we kept fighting, yet now the full force of AZRA. At the time AZRA had some of the best players such as Kamaluit,Nunega etc. with time and percision we were one of the key factors that maide the Rank 1 tribe fall. After this war Squirrel29 quit and left ~CIA~ to Toasty.

We then fought and beat our sister tribe ~SAS~. This led to a merge making ~CIA~ 140 members+. This was not a way a tribe should be ran, Toasty gathered the more experienced players and formed Spud. We were a small,active,well experienced group and we wanted war. To our north RT who were much bigger than us. We decided to join BUL and war RT. :axemen:

Under construction...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oops I see a mistake:
I tried to get an alliance with Visine at the time, but they were not interested in upgrading our alliance and since threats from all sides were high we urgently needed an alliance.
That alliance is supposed to be a NAP. Upgrading our NAP to alliance.

DeletedUser

I think Fuct, Pills/Tribe/RT, and Tower/SM/Nomad deserve to be up here. They all were products towards end-game and deserve their fame time...assuming someone will do a write-up on them.

Good idea btw Boozy. :) Glad to have helped.

DeletedUser

I should say Hegemony was very well fighting with Clear. They have had good amount of skilled players.

They were very good in organizing supports and their offensive waves was very dangerous.
I know most of Clear members didn't feel anything in that war but I should say that was hell when we were fighting H and I feel better when kcounter and Drexav quit the game in middle of war neither before, nor after.

I personally respect Hegemony if even this is a history.

DeletedUser

I think Fuct, Pills/Tribe/RT, and Tower/SM/Nomad deserve to be up here. They all were products towards end-game and deserve their fame time...assuming someone will do a write-up on them.

Good idea btw Boozy. :) Glad to have helped.

Yeah I'm on that. I'll do 300!!/Pills/RT.
And I need someone for n00bs/tribe and for Fuct.

And indeed SN to.

DeletedUser

CIA//SPUD//AZRA

were all major players in SW at some point.

stecfc

Nomad

Nomad was formed by artyfufkin at the end of 2008 who declared himself as "The Nomad" after the disband of a small rim tribe called *Acoma*...he was tired of joining low quality tribes in the area and the lack of ability/dedication of players to push on alone.

Shortly after he invited his friend Pip13, myself, mark1107 and mlangers to join alongside a few other ex-W.O.W players to form a tight and well run unit in K74. Emphasis was made on how to play and we decided to stay small and compact.

BUL and Nomad allied...as a result we had the required stability to our west that allowed us to look to the north and the east.

LoS were our first real threat and Lord Anubis/ 2k7ingram2k7 and a few others attempted advances into K74. We not only resisted but we started to take villages from them. Other players in the area took note and wanted to join Nomad.

After LoS disbanded and new members joined we were starting to become the dominant tribe in K84 as well particularly after jjorg and a few other LoS/MKLoS players joined as well.

SAS who had been recently ditched by CIA were looking prime targets and we went to work on eliminating the tribe. Unfortunately we had next to nothing back from them and they were easily taken. Followed by Daffy.

At this time we were a tribe of about 30 members strong. We formalised a border agreement with Shadow Monks so that we could look north at the slowly advancing AZRA players who were starting to cross the border from K64 into K74. An obvious threat.

We recruited the Steel Brigade tribe as an academy for Nomad. I offered to go there as the duke and to encourage their growth for future progression into Nomad if they made the grade. Many did.

Even with the newly aquired tribe...we were penned in with nowhere left to go. We had the option of going through the former FUCT and now [H] players in K75 but the corridor of villages would have made progress difficult and with the unknown quantity that was Saint311 and several other rogue players in the area we decided the best test would be against well established quality players at AZRA.

We made fast gains against AZRA but it wasn't easy. I remember staying awake for most of the 48 hours that weekend dodging and plotting. During the course of that weekend I was mailed by BUL expressing that they will need to drop us to a NAP. An obvious blow. An alliance with SM was quickly organised as nobody needs to be inbetween a rock and a hard place so to speak.

AZRA members left and we agreed a nap with them (mincai)...we'd taken about half of the villages we wanted that were bordering us...but...in a bizarre twist, the players joined RT.

We decided to continue against them and I believe we took a good number of villages in quick succession....RT then contacted Shadow Monks asking them to attack Nomad. They forwarded the same to us and we turned up the heat further on RT.

BUL finally ended RT after a hard and long war. Shortly after our neighbours and new allies SM had just finished an impressive victory against [H] (who had admittingly just fought Clear!)

It all happened in a night. Talks with the dukes of SM began and we could both see the giant forming to our north east (Clear!)and the need to respond with a strong stance. I proposed we merge for the best chance of survival. We became ~ SN ~ (Shadow Nomad) who's history (whether it be long or short) has yet to be written.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nomad

Before you rape this thread, you could have at least first mailed me about it, as every other duke did.
Your tribe has already been contacted and they have agreed to mail me the text so I can copy paste it into the initial post so we have a clear history. Not just some spamming and here and there some actual posts.

stecfc

Before you rape this thread, you could have at least first mailed me about it, as every other duke did.
Your tribe has already been contacted and they have agreed to mail me the text so I can copy paste it into the initial post so we have a clear history. Not just some spamming and here and there some actual posts.

Errr I wasn't aware of that. I wasn't trying to "rape" the thread. Get a grip. I was trying to contribute and I took time out to do so.

Whoeever you contacted...if they were from SM then there story would be different. As the duke at Nomad and a Duke now at SM i didn't think it would be a problem to sort Nomad's history out.

stecfc

Sorted. And explained in the mail. I presume who you contacted is writing a history of SM rather than Nomad.

DeletedUser

who is doing Bul's I think bernard with all his free time could do it since he and uki started this tribe and still happen to be here.

DeletedUser

Well, CIA went to Spud then merged with BUL.

Well CIA and their cronies SAS ran shop CIA realized they were too good for them split killed and then split themselves up then became SPUD and then merged to BUL

DeletedUser

they created Spud basically to join BUL, cause they knew we wouldn't accept so many of them. We are not stupid you know xD

I believe Uki and bernard should so BUL's history, you'll have to pm them Boozy :D

DeletedUser

they created Spud basically to join BUL, cause they knew we wouldn't accept so many of them. We are not stupid you know xD

I believe Uki and bernard should so BUL's history, you'll have to pm them Boozy :D

They would ignore me. :icon_sad: