W26 History Thread

DeletedUser74275

got to be bad when you cant spell your own username right :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think when Clear! win the world it really needs to be in the history about them that they would not be where they are without merging, they have not won the world the way the game is set out to be played; by nobling.

I know what all you tough guys who will say oh you quit shut up noob bla bla bla but it has to be said, now i don't remember how they got to be the size they were when they attacked ~SN~ family i think that was a merge too with khare and his lot joining but don't quote me on that im not too sure, to be honest i wasn't interested outside of my K until the war came ~SN~ V Clear!, but at the end of the war when NOMAD was reformed, Clear! recruited the top players and carried on nobling the rest(weaker players), they gained the SE purely through recruiting, then it came to the decision with NOMAD instead of nobling they again chose to recruit, sure we may have wanted to join at the time, but that doesn't change the fact instead of playing the game how it was supposed to you again chose to recruit 15 or so players. Some of you will say that you needed to bring in new players to keep the tribe active, well thats total bull and you know it, who gets bored when you are at war ? bringing in 10 players every now and then doesn't change whether people will be active or not all it does is liven up the forums for a little while then its back to the same old.

Near my end time in Clear! with us easily nobling all over the world and setting up new OP's, up pops smoke320, lone player who had been spying for Clear! on [H] during his time there and had decided to leave, he was about rank 3 or 4 if i remember correctly, surrounded by Clear! and what better chance to prove how good clear! were than to cut him down to size, but no they chose not to because he had been supporting Clear! players around him for some time and been spying, so instead of nobling and proving that they were worth rank 1 they decided to recruit.

Now i'm not bitter about quitting the world or being kicked from Clear!, i wasted too much time on this game and its so much better not logging in here and sniping ect, but the facts have to be stated, you have always recruited the top players and nobled off the smaller (noobier) players, so when you finally win, it's not a proper victory its a hollow one, where you cannot truly look back and say we won the world how this game was supposed to be played.

DeletedUser

I think when Clear! win the world it really needs to be in the history about them that they would not be where they are without merging, they have not won the world the way the game is set out to be played; by nobling.

The game is set out to be played the way you want it. If you want to noble barbs to the top, then you can do it. Everyone has their own style. The US weren't nearly the biggest factor in the third Reich's downfall either, but they're still looked upon as the ultimate winners in most popular views. ;)

DeletedUser

Still the facts remain they recruited their way to the top, they have proved nothing about how good they are as players

DeletedUser

We do not care about your opinion.

Khare!.

You know that without taking the best and nobling the world no tribe lasts.

Id like you to find one tribe that has for as long as Clear!...

DeletedUser

Khare!.

someone getting abit upset that the truth is posted ? :icon_cry: awww dry your eyes and keep your chin up

hmm so you need to take in 10 mill worth of points and gain about 2 K's yes that is really necessary

DeletedUser

Tribal Mergers are a intricate part of the game and each and every tribe uses this to it's advantage.

You say that Clear wouldn't be where they are without mergers well the same can be said for about 98% of the tribes on all of .Net so your post is nothing more than a post to start an argument and is pretty much a baseless point due to the fact it would have to be generalized to include all tribes.

So Khare go whine in the war thread so we don't sully this thread again and upset FFE :)

DeletedUser35787

Most tribes merge and recruit new players throughout their existance. Without it no tribe would last to the end. Anyway we have had barely any tribe changes in ages. Look at Nomad.

DeletedUser

hmm yes anom recruit when they are small, not when they are the largest tribe in the world

early game yes there is mergers, but how many tribes do you know of that merge when they are 100 mill + ?

look at nomad, so what ? have they ever been the biggest tribe in the world ?

ok captain turtle, can't come up with something to say yourself ? aww now why don't you explain exactly how it is i am like khare.

DeletedUser

Khare!.

XLR w19? :p

Nathan I'm coming back soon, will be weird to see you in XLR though after always nobling UNSF in w19 before I quit :D

DeletedUser

i remember XLR i think i was in that tribe with azzazzel-ra account i don't remember i left after a month or so

DeletedUser74275

if there was one player that really stood out for me, that won this world for clear!

it would be dagoneto for only daring to noble inactive players in Nomad North Academy when being recruited by clear!

thiz guyz gotz skillz

DeletedUser

XLR w19? :p

Nathan I'm coming back soon, will be weird to see you in XLR though after always nobling UNSF in w19 before I quit :D

Lets see how long they last without recruiting ;) untill the end wll they not recruit? :p

Lets just say 90% of the time it does not happen.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Tribal Mergers are a intricate part of the game and each and every tribe uses this to it's advantage.

You say that Clear wouldn't be where they are without mergers well the same can be said for about 98% of the tribes on all of .Net so your post is nothing more than a post to start an argument and is pretty much a baseless point due to the fact it would have to be generalized to include all tribes.:)

Most tribes merge and recruit new players throughout their existance. Without it no tribe would last to the end. Anyway we have had barely any tribe changes in ages. Look at Nomad.

Well there is a difference between merging tribes/good players and just recruiting to the point that clear did -- where they totally stack the odds against any opposition so it is "Clearly" impossible for anyone to beat them.. then run around bragging about how they are the best and constantly try to compare stats to the tribes who are at least 200-300 million points smaller than them.

Sure ya can say.. "this is just what people say/act when they lose" or " your just trying to kill tribe moral".. nah.. It is the facts.. and its just not someone saying it because they're mad and on the losing side of this.. Yall even have ex tribe members saying the same thing.. and really.. I don't care if I win or lose.. I'd sell my account to anyone for a shoulder rub or some cuddling.. I'll go back to my previous analogy..

For example.. I am 25.. I could go up to a 10 year old kid and beat the crap out of him.. and really..I planned it well-- because I know my size and strength are much bigger than that of the kid.. but does that give me the right to go to bar on friday night and brag about how I kicked the crap out of a 10 year old kid? That's how yall sound sometimes..at least some of you..

Since yall like to compare stats so much.. You guys have never really had any opponents to match your size or village count. Yall have always had the upper hand with an excessive size in points and village counts compared to your opponents.. and continued to recruit even when you were rank 1, and significantly bigger than your opponents..

T4H - Most points 112,491,240 - April 17th 2010 - (Reached that size after Dineh merged into them.)

Nomad - Most points 110,929,830 - November 25th 2010

And I'll even toss Dineh in there.. even though Dineh never really fought against you..

Dineh - Most points 64,738,899 - March 10th 2010

Not to mention Nomad is pretty much what is left from T4H/Dineh.. plus a Paolo and IWTBA..

Current Point Counts:

Clear! --Total Points - 357.667.051 (52 Members)
vs
Nomad --Total Points - 82.904.852 (88 Members)

Current Village Count:

Clear! -- 36,050 Villages
vs
Nomad -- 8,812 Villages

Keep on bragging about beating your "enemies".. You guys are awesome! Post some more stats showing how much you guys are crushing Nomad!

Edit - I agree with mike.. Yall may win this world.. but it wont be a proper victory.. It will be hollow.. and yall can justify it in your heads however you want.. but remember.. It's always easier to convince things to yourself, then it is to anyone in the future who will look back at this.

Enjoy your win!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Umm limex, when T4H declared on Clear!, the point difference was not quite so big as you are making out. I can't remember exactly, perhaps someone who does actually know can advise, but there wasnt a huge gap at all.

DeletedUser35787

I think T4H and BUL had an alliance against Clear, and all 3 tribes were around the same size. T4H may even have been bigger! Although we did have an alliance with H at the time.

Limex, it is painfully clear that you don't know the history of the world. Clear have had to fight hard in the past to reach the current crazy skew of domination. We literally can't do anything more to give a challenge, we are already at war with the whole world. What more do you want? Should we disband to satisfy you?

DeletedUser

Nathan, yeah.. When the war first broke out.. T4H was larger I believe.. but that is what started the mass recruitment of everyone. Since then it has been like a sumo wrestler fighting a featherweight.

I think T4H and BUL had an alliance against Clear, and all 3 tribes were around the same size. T4H may even have been bigger! Although we did have an alliance with H at the time.

Limex, it is painfully clear that you don't know the history of the world. Clear have had to fight hard in the past to reach the current crazy skew of domination. We literally can't do anything more to give a challenge, we are already at war with the whole world. What more do you want? Should we disband to satisfy you?

Anom, Firstly.. Please don't try to discredit my post by saying I have no idea on the history of the world. Every point total etc.. I posted is pure stats.. You can look them up yourself...

I may not have a history back to it's start date.. However, I have played on this world for the last 2 years and I have been in and on the councils of every one of those tribes I mentioned above. So I do like to think I have a inkling about what has been going on to at least some extent here on 26.. However, Yes.. Before two years ago.. Yeah.. I couldn't tell you who pills was.. or whatever other tribes were here on 26.. and I really don't care.. I just joined to play with a few friends and have remained a relatively quiet barb nobling/inactive eating player. Although, during these two years.. especially to matters on the west side of the world.. I have had a pretty decent idea about what was going on.

Secondly, Your correct.. You can't do anything more to give a challenge..
If you were to have disbanded.. It should of been after T4H fell.. You guys recruited so heavily to beat them, and when you did.. Instead of disbanding/breaking apart.. You made the choice to "declare" on the world.. Except your current size was so HUGE.. that you knew there wasn't enough people or enough size left in the world to beat you.. AND.. Even after that.. Clear STILL decided to bring in/recruit additional players into Clear..

Like I said above.. I agree with Mike.. Clear may win this world.. but it will be a hollow win..

The real MVP's/Winner's of world 26 are players like Normy and Paolo..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35787

I don't believe it will be a hollow win, if we had not recruited anyone the tribe would not exist now. What is wrong with recruiting people? It's not like we recruited everybody in the whole world, we rarely went above 100 members. The only time we recruited more than usual was when Storm merged into Clear.

I think you just have to pin it on something to make yourself feel better, why can no one just say 'nice work Clear, you played a good game'?

Edit: In fact I just checked and (if you don't count people who left and then rejoined) we have literally only recruited about 5 people in the whole year since last March!

Last edited: