W26 Milestones - Redux

DeletedUser

baited is right... you should learn to watch the bigger picture khare...

(if khare is actually making sence for the first time on pnp, nevermind, but i ain't gonna read all that BS)
like always you didn't read post and told that your tribe mate is right.

why you post when you don't read previous posts.

I gave reasons for all I said and my reasons like always are enough for everyone who want to read and think about it like many of your tribe mates those mail me every day and they are really pissed off of you because of your P&P.

DeletedUser

Tell them that if they have problems, they should contact me, not my enemy (certainly not one that makes soo many lies)...

i don't think anyone gonna send me message cuz you're bluffing :lol:

I have to admit that i read untill the part of "yet because you don't want to fight like men" and there i allready knew it was again nonsense that you were saying...

yet, only thing i see is clear family inviting and not conquering as how they are supposed to...
you lost 2 continents to T4H, you invited about 2 continents-->nice strategic, but ain't gonna work :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Tell them that if they have problems, they should contact me, not my enemy (certainly not one that makes soo many lies)...

i don't think anyone gonna send me message cuz you're bluffing :lol:

I have to admit that i read untill the part of "yet because you don't want to fight like men" and there i allready knew it was again nonsense that you were saying...

yet, only thing i see is clear family inviting and not conquering as how they are supposed to...
you lost 2 continents to T4H, you invited about 2 continents-->nice strategic, but ain't gonna work :icon_twisted:
m3lon I swear that I am not bluffing and who read P&P carefully should be sure about amounts of people who told bad about you to me :)

warham knows what I had told him about you in first days of war and I am pretty sure if he remember that or ask me to give my account to him to check forum again, then he will be sure I really know what I am doing and what I told about each of T4H should be correct because you will be one who will do a great job for Clear to be winner like before and I wish you will not quit the game because of fearing from us (rofl)

My dear son, is it possible that a father doesn't like his son?
So just don't nag and let me sleep with my wife for a few hours :p

DeletedUser

well, I also don't bluff, if i make a promis to rim someone, the guy will be rimmed, sorry warham, but that's the way it goes :icon_twisted:

you bluff, cuz I haven't seen a message in my inbox :lol:

now who is the one that's inviting people and not conquering how they should?

I'm sure it's clear...

(get it ?:lol:)

DeletedUser

well, I also don't bluff, if i make a promis to rim someone, the guy will be rimmed, sorry warham, but that's the way it goes :icon_twisted:

you bluff, cuz I haven't seen a message in my inbox :lol:

now who is the one that's inviting people and not conquering how they should?

I'm sure it's clear...

(get it ?:lol:)
you should be stupid if you think that your tribe mate will tell you whe they were that told bad about you to me lol.
but some of them told me that they would attack you when they will be sure that Clear will help them against T4H :)

now think twice then cry (rofl)

get it n00b?

DeletedUser

some of them, or only one?

cuz me, I eat noobies for breakfast lol

*btw, they're too cowardish to settle it theirself? anyone that has a problem with me, fight it out nubs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some of them, or only one?

cuz me, I eat noobies for breakfast lol

*btw, they're too cowardish to settle it theirself? anyone that has a problem with me, fight it out nubs
I should not give you information but as you can't use what I say then I say:
There are enough people in T4H who don't like you m3lon and really some of them asre waiting for a good time to show you that you are totally a n00b lol.

m3lon you eat yourself in breakfast?

DeletedUser

eating melons as breakfast would be a too fresh start of the day... (really, otherwise I would maybe considder it)

Well, there are also more people in T4H that DO like me, so what about you give me his name and i rim him?
(serious, give me 2 weeks and the guy has no troops left)

DeletedUser57259

Well, there are also more people in T4H that DO like me, so what about you give me his name and i rim him?

Normy, get to it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Don't start this again

DeletedUser

I should say if even I had given email from milk I don't remember him and I think he would die for T4H, so go for MILK lol

DeletedUser

khare... after telling so much nonsense, and after me pointing it all out, that you almost always talk nonsense, you really think I'm gonna believe your BS?

meh, I start nothing, just saying, IF khare would be not so cowardish to give me his name, and some proof, that the guy he's talking about would be targetted by me...

(and obviously rimmed)

DeletedUser

khare... after telling so much nonsense, and after me pointing it all out, that you almost always talk nonsense, you really think I'm gonna believe your BS?

meh, I start nothing, just saying, IF khare would be not so cowardish to give me his name, and some proof, that the guy he's talking about would be targetted by me...

(and obviously rimmed)
Don't belive me because I really don't like you believe me but really who had sent those mails to me know that I am telling the truth.

DeletedUser

m3lon all you write is BS, so why you tell me that I write BS?

Are you trying to proove everyone that you are a kid?

I remember someone had told that lord was not active, so tell me that want you want a proof that lord was active and fighting to see you and your friends always make lies?

DeletedUser

well, technically speaking, it isn't me that's writing bs...

bs would be something like this: "you're a kid, noob, I'm khare"

so as you can see, you're currently talking BS...

you know why? cuz lord told it himself he wasn't active...
(u call 5 vills a month active? i don't think so)

anywho, now I'm really gonna stop talking to you because YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

also this: kid, noob, don't cry...

-->lemme also add that you're a pathetic liar that doesn't have the guts to come after me...

conversation: CLOSED

DeletedUser

well, technically speaking, it isn't me that's writing bs...

bs would be something like this: "you're a kid, noob, I'm khare"

so as you can see, you're currently talking BS...

you know why? cuz lord told it himself he wasn't active...
(u call 5 vills a month active? i don't think so)

anywho, now I'm really gonna stop talking to you because YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

also this: kid, noob, don't cry...

-->lemme also add that you're a pathetic liar that doesn't have the guts to come after me...

conversation: CLOSED

Like always m3lon the n00b made lies:

lord made lies that he was not active

M3lon is kid that say lord was not active

Booza told that lord was inactive, so he made lies like always

C4RB lost one of its 1000 members in first shout

lord made lies because he was a kid too.

cry cry baby (rofl)

m3lon the n00b did you see that you write BS like always?

(Do not forget that I could make a thread and annoy all of C4RB because of lies of booza and m3lon and lord but I didn't because I am not a kid like them. I just want all of you kids close your big mouth because I really can annoy you much more than what you think but I don't because I want even yo9u n00bs have fun time in playing TW. So stop making lies)

DeletedUser

Clear! (heard of us?) made it to 1 billion ODT last night. Proud of my members for this.. especially considering we haven't been around since the beginning.

The horsemen should be joining us in the 1 bill club soon too. Congrats to them as well.